Just be confident and be yourself. No need to be nervous. It also helps to do some research about the job that you are applying for because its a major turn-off if you say that you don't have an idea about the job. And if you were given a specific time for the interview, do not be late.
Be confident to your self, dont show you are nervous
Be yourself and make sure u will not nervous
Set you're mind and dont show you are nervous during the interview. You must answer questions from the interviewer with confidence and be true to yourself
Make sure to be yourself, answer their questions as broad as possible.
- What is the interview process like?6 people answered
- How does someone get hired at STARTEK? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- What if i didn't have/get my TOR from my school? did you allow requirements that "to-be-follow"?4 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at STARTEK?3 people answered
- Do you conduct training for new comers without call-center experience?3 people answered
- Is this predominantly dayshift job and no Sundays?2 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at STARTEK?2 people answered
- What type of exam does startek conducts?2 people answered
- If they told you to wait 2weeks for the final interview and the time will be at 9:30pm is it true?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at STARTEK?2 people answered