Starbucks Employee Reviews for Barista

Found 288 reviews matching the search See all 37,202 reviews
fun workplace
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pasay CitySeptember 14, 2019
When you have your passion you will love and enjoy your job. Starbucks is one of the best company I ever had, recruitment agents are the best as well as co-workers they are professional and has integrity with their job.
Barista
Barista (Former Employee) –  AntipoloSeptember 11, 2019
It's a good working place where you can enjoy your wok=rk and also having proffesional friends at the same time. You'll have a lot of knowledge. Starbucks iss one ofthe great placees to work with
Salary / Benefits
Fun work place and and have a good partners
Barista (Former Employee) –  philippinesSeptember 9, 2019
Working in starbucks is one of the best experience. They have a good benefits for their employees and enhancing your knowledge in coffee. And all of the partners are fun to be with.
Salary / Benefits
advantage of having a monthly training
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueSeptember 7, 2019
Brand is also a good advantage, good company and benefits, recommend for high standard quality of coffee, learning while enjoying, highly recommended for 1st timer,
Great Culture
Barista (Former Employee) –  PampangaAugust 29, 2019
They have great culture. You will learn a lot. The Management is great. You will always update our knowledge and there is growth. Rustan Coffee gives us fair opportunities to grow
Tiring yet productive
Barista (Former Employee) –  TaguigAugust 27, 2019
As we all know, to be a part of the service industry it is most likely very tiring but I enjoyed it a lot as I was able to learn a lot of things like such adapting with the different personalities of our customers.
Great for self improvement
Full-time Barista (Former Employee) –  Harbor Point, Subic BayAugust 22, 2019
Store always gives updates every month so you must study ALWAYS in order to be knowledgeable and ready for unexpected events but there is a good chance for salary increase for every year depends on the performances in the whole year.
Pros
Free lunch, many benefits
Salary / Benefits
A very engaging and fun job
Barista (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaAugust 21, 2019
Starbucks has it’s own standard when it comes to quality and I loved how they implemented those standards. It is very fulfilling whenever I witness the satisfaction of the customers towards our service. Working in Starbucks made me realize why people have to pay much more for a cup of coffee. It is not about the brand or coffee itself, it is about the partners that makes the coffee and the store more alive and indeed a third place to have.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Christmas hours
Passionate and driven
Barista (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 15, 2019
Must love your craft as barista.
Patience and cleanliness is important.
I get to have forever friendship with my colleagues and superior. We are like family there.
Pros
Hands on customer service
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
pruductive and fun at work
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 13, 2019
my review is
in our store you experience different types of customers and you will gain more confidence and knowledge because you will learn how to connect to customers and give customers satisfaction.
fun workplace
Barista, Cashier, All rounder (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 20, 2019
fun workplace and good ambiance. Friendly and good staffs to work with. I learned about coffees, were having integrity is the most important skills and personal quality.
Pros
free lunch and drinks
Salary / Benefits
It is a fun workplace and it is great on how tha baristas interacts with the guests
Full Time Barista/ Barista trainer (Former Employee) –  Starbucks Otis ManilaJuly 6, 2019
It was fun working with SB philippines. They're good and kind. The company always making sure that the baristas always giving a legendary customer service. 😊
Pros
Free 2 drinks and a pastry for partners.
Cons
Long hours than usual.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with great workmates
Barista | 3 months (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 19, 2019
I had fun working there even though we have many customers we still enjoy making drinks for them. I am looking forward to work with great people and learn new thing from them to enhance my skills.
Pros
Free drinks and food
Cons
Far from home
Salary / Benefits
Fun work culture and well compensated partners
Barista/Coffee Master/Barista Trainer (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetJune 16, 2019
Starbucks culture is very light and easy going, each partner is pushed to be a better version of their self. Partners are compensated well through salary, bonuses and other benefits plus each partner gets a minimum of 2 days off weekly. Starbucks, specifically in the north of manila is a good place to work in just avoid issues or people trying to look for issues even if they are part of the higher management team.
Pros
Bonuses, employee beverages, partner snack, 2 offs weekly, home away from home
Cons
Long hours during weekends and holidays because of over time. Management become biased at times.
Nice Company
Barista (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 8, 2019
They give proper training. Allows you to be in charge and take ownership of the situation. Updates you on thw new store promotion. And motivates employees to work.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Work/Life Balance is very well observed
Barista (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionJune 4, 2019
Very challenging. Management was good. I learned manythings about coffee. Very diversed workplace. Making customers drink was challenging and enjoyable. However work location is not good
Pros
Free snacks and coffee
Superb workplace.
Barista (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityMay 24, 2019
Customer service oriented job was excellent in this kind of work. Management staff was very considerate and reliable especially on your shifting schedules. Very recommended !
Fun work place.
Barista (Former Employee) –  MakatiMay 22, 2019
No dull moment during work hours. Fun to serve customers and receive compliments from them. You learn new things everyday. You improve from your mistakes.
Different and Fun Workplace yet Challenging and Average Minimum Pay
Barista (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 13, 2019
Hardest part is the rate of promotional materials you have to learn and unlearn constantly. I love that they are always for the growth of the employees. Nice workplace if you're just looking for experience. Hiring process is VERY long. Takes a month.
Pros
Free Food (Pastry and Drink)
Cons
Long hours, Changing schedules
Salary / Benefits
Very accommodating and i learn a lot not only on coffee but also on myself, and every customer i met on the daily basis
Barista (Former Employee) –  Baguio City,. PhilippinesMay 3, 2019
Greet every customer coming in and out in the shop with energy and smile,
Perform proper procedure by following the standard operating procedures in every beverage i make.