Starbucks Employee Reviews

Found 379 reviews matching the search See all 36,321 reviews
Salary / Benefits
A very engaging and fun job
Barista (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaAugust 21, 2019
Starbucks has it’s own standard when it comes to quality and I loved how they implemented those standards. It is very fulfilling whenever I witness the satisfaction of the customers towards our service. Working in Starbucks made me realize why people have to pay much more for a cup of coffee. It is not about the brand or coffee itself, it is about the partners that makes the coffee and the store more alive and indeed a third place to have.
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Christmas hours
Passionate and driven
Barista (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 15, 2019
Must love your craft as barista.
Patience and cleanliness is important.
I get to have forever friendship with my colleagues and superior. We are like family there.
Pros
Hands on customer service
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
pruductive and fun at work
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 13, 2019
my review is
in our store you experience different types of customers and you will gain more confidence and knowledge because you will learn how to connect to customers and give customers satisfaction.
Starbucks Philippines
Shift Supervisor / Barista (Former Employee) –  PHAugust 13, 2019
I worked with the company for 3 years as a supervisor in the company and they are really good to meet the standards of their employees and the customers.
I stayed at Rustan Coffee Corpation for 9years and 6 months
Payroll Assistant (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 1, 2019
I've been with Rustan Coffee Corporation from June of 2004 till September of 2013. My stay with the company has been a very enjoyable part of my time because I learned a lot from this company which have develop my skills and expertise with regards to my personal development ang working skills.
fun workplace
Barista, Cashier, All rounder (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 20, 2019
fun workplace and good ambiance. Friendly and good staffs to work with. I learned about coffees, were having integrity is the most important skills and personal quality.
Pros
free lunch and drinks
Salary / Benefits
It is a very cozy and fun experience. everyday is productive. customers are very friendly as well as co employees.
BARISTA - SHIFT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Antipolo, RizalJuly 8, 2019
s a Supervisor, I am responsible in ensuring that all my co-employees/baristas are doing their job by ensuring all customers are having a good experience. I am also coaching them on how to make perfect beverages by applying all the standard procedures. I also make sure that they have a positive attitude towards their work and I always provide help whenever they needed. Being a supervisor is not just supervising your staffs but also coaching and leading them in the right path/way by standards. It is not just a title it is a responsibility and an attitude.
Pros
Free coffees and pastries every day of our shift
Cons
long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
It is a fun workplace and it is great on how tha baristas interacts with the guests
Full Time Barista/ Barista trainer (Former Employee) –  Starbucks Otis ManilaJuly 6, 2019
It was fun working with SB philippines. They're good and kind. The company always making sure that the baristas always giving a legendary customer service. 😊
Pros
Free 2 drinks and a pastry for partners.
Cons
Long hours than usual.
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace with great workmates
Barista | 3 months (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 19, 2019
I had fun working there even though we have many customers we still enjoy making drinks for them. I am looking forward to work with great people and learn new thing from them to enhance my skills.
Pros
Free drinks and food
Cons
Far from home
Salary / Benefits
Fun work culture and well compensated partners
Barista/Coffee Master/Barista Trainer (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetJune 16, 2019
Starbucks culture is very light and easy going, each partner is pushed to be a better version of their self. Partners are compensated well through salary, bonuses and other benefits plus each partner gets a minimum of 2 days off weekly. Starbucks, specifically in the north of manila is a good place to work in just avoid issues or people trying to look for issues even if they are part of the higher management team.
Pros
Bonuses, employee beverages, partner snack, 2 offs weekly, home away from home
Cons
Long hours during weekends and holidays because of over time. Management become biased at times.
Nice Company
Barista (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 8, 2019
They give proper training. Allows you to be in charge and take ownership of the situation. Updates you on thw new store promotion. And motivates employees to work.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
Work/Life Balance is very well observed
Barista (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionJune 4, 2019
Very challenging. Management was good. I learned manythings about coffee. Very diversed workplace. Making customers drink was challenging and enjoyable. However work location is not good
Pros
Free snacks and coffee
Superb workplace.
Barista (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityMay 24, 2019
Customer service oriented job was excellent in this kind of work. Management staff was very considerate and reliable especially on your shifting schedules. Very recommended !
Fun work place.
Barista (Former Employee) –  MakatiMay 22, 2019
No dull moment during work hours. Fun to serve customers and receive compliments from them. You learn new things everyday. You improve from your mistakes.
Different and Fun Workplace yet Challenging and Average Minimum Pay
Barista (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 13, 2019
Hardest part is the rate of promotional materials you have to learn and unlearn constantly. I love that they are always for the growth of the employees. Nice workplace if you're just looking for experience. Hiring process is VERY long. Takes a month.
Pros
Free Food (Pastry and Drink)
Cons
Long hours, Changing schedules
Salary / Benefits
Passion and Career combined.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee) –  ManilaMay 10, 2019
The culture brought by this company is outstanding. It helps a person to reach its self goals that will also benefit the company's growth. This is a way to holding both sides accountable for results.
Salary / Benefits
Very accommodating and i learn a lot not only on coffee but also on myself, and every customer i met on the daily basis
Barista (Former Employee) –  Baguio City,. PhilippinesMay 3, 2019
Greet every customer coming in and out in the shop with energy and smile,
Perform proper procedure by following the standard operating procedures in every beverage i make.
Salary / Benefits
great work place and culture
Barista (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 1, 2019
I really enjoyed my time working at Starbucks, they have great work ethics and culture. you will really learn from their manuals and they will make sure that you are knowledgable in terms of quality coffee.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and works under pressure
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesApril 28, 2019
I worked in Starbucks Philippines over 10 years. While working there I have learned many things like how to deal with different personalities and how to manage people with confidence and enthusiasm. I can work any time under pressure and I am easy to be with. Works with passion and integrity, I always make sure I know my duties and responsibilities knows my capabilities but very much open to new ideas and training in order to be a good employee.
Pros
breaks
Salary / Benefits
good culture and great workplace and many benefits
Barista (Former Employee) –  Makati CityApril 27, 2019
has a lot of benefits, great company to improve yourself as individual and great experience, continously growing company, they have their own strategy to keep the great and unique customer service

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.

514.5K