Starbucks Employee Reviews

Found 428 reviews matching the search See all 41,416 reviews
Good Experience as my 1st job
Barista (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 23, 2020
Good culture and management. Good Benefits. Flexible schedule for me as a working student. You will grow in this company as a person and individual. Team player is indeed a one of the traits you need to have.
Productive Workplace
Barista (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJanuary 22, 2020
I was located at MOA where a lot of people visit therefore the work was hectic but really productive. I suggest looking for a store near where you live because work hours are too early or too late. A norm, for a coffee shop.
Pros
free lunch and drinks
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
Fun and productive workplace. Secures you and your future.
Supervisor, Barista Trainer (Regular, full-time) (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityJanuary 22, 2020
My Manager and the rest fo the team all synced into one harmonious melody. I can't emphasize how great working is at Starbucks! Pressure is there, but with the team helping each other, it is super great experience.
Salary / Benefits
Beautiful ambience to work to, good learning people, good mannered staffs
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 21, 2020
Recommended work place through out everything I work to. Although salary wouldnt be enough to pay for everything you need but rest assured that you will be happy enough through out your duty place.
STORE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 19, 2020
Team leader and motivate partners deliver the quality beverage and good customer service and make sure to develop the people based on my experience i will share to the people i will work with
very fun workplace
Barista (Current Employee) –  MandaueJanuary 16, 2020
People thought that being a barista is an easy job but to be honest in this kind of work where you talk to customers everyday, having complaints, always a rush. Everything was just so tiring but fulfilling after a full shift.
Pros
free drinks and many benefits
Cons
long lines, won't be able to go out on time
workplace
Seasonal Hire, Part-time Barista (Former Employee) –  Quezon City , PhilippinesJanuary 14, 2020
It's fun, productive and lots of learning in everyday experience of being a barista of Starbucks. This company motivates me to keep learning that will mold to bring out the best in me.
great
Barista (Former Employee) –  philippinesJanuary 12, 2020
it was fun. coffee making. coffee concoctions. promotions. marketing. coffee knowledge. activities to enhance your skill. cleaning. elevating customer experience.
Salary / Benefits
working with different types of customers everyday
Barista Trainer (Former Employee) –  AlabangJanuary 7, 2020
In Starbucks I've learned a lot of things like interacting with different kinds of people and being more extrovert. It's fun being a barista you make friends as well as you make other people happy and satisfied because of your service. Training in Starbucks is totally a world class I can't compare it to others because for me Starbucks is one of the best.
Salary / Benefits
Very productive and fun workplace.
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJanuary 7, 2020
One of the best company in handling staff, they make sure that their people are knowledgeable about their products and the company vision. And one of the best in checking the quality of the products.
Salary / Benefits
Fast paced work place but fun workmates
Barista (Former Employee) –  E. Rodriguez, Quezon CityDecember 20, 2019
It was i work that did not deserve me but they've accepted me and had faith in me through out my training days with them. It was a worth it experience regardless of my short comings with them.
Happy environment
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Araneta Center CubaoDecember 19, 2019
There is a lot of activities that help the employee boost there skills in interacting with other people. Good management team. Always making sure employees are not having hard time
Pros
Free coffee beans, uniforms. food and merchandise
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and have an enjoyable surroundings
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kuwait - POEADecember 18, 2019
A typically day at work simple only when i came from the store in the AM Shift i will start deploying my employee, next will assign them on their designated area in the store, after that i will count all the money and check all the works which closing did not finished at night, after that i will check my email, make some ordering and help my staff in the peak hours. I learned a lot of things mostly become leader in one team. learn how to handle everything in the store. in management i can assure you that i can handle properly my shift not that perfect but for sure it will be smooth and enjoyable.work culture mostly like a second home which people can stay and focus on what they are doing. The hardest part of a job is when there is there is customer which is language barrier because i work in middle east. Most enjoyable is when all my staff is completely following all the rules in my shift.
good company
barista, coffee master, barista trainer, Certified latte artist (Former Employee) –  SM City North EDSADecember 15, 2019
good company excellent trainings kmowledge about coffee good people good management except some managers highly recommended for coffee lovers but low salary
fun work place
Tasker (Current Employee) –  Cebu CityDecember 12, 2019
day shifting
i learned how to find work
love to serve costumers
to entertain crazy costumer
to be part of your company and to make friends my my co-workers
Salary / Benefits
Good
Barista (Current Employee) –  Taguig CityDecember 8, 2019
Very active workplace. Challenging and customer oriented. Very jolly personality is a super plus. Career advancement if you are willing and passionate. Salary leaves something to be desired.
Knowledgeable
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tagaytay, CaviteDecember 5, 2019
Well trained on handling customer complaint and customer service
Coaching about leadership skills and handling team member is taught very well.
Knowledgeable about the product and suggestive selling
Environment in work place is warm and culture
Salary / Benefits
This company is pro-employee. This is the only company I would want to return to if given the opportunity.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Makati CityNovember 29, 2019
Excellent work environment. Competitive Salary. You'll be able to create regular customers. I missed being a "partner." The management wil bring out the best in you to become successful in your field.
Salary / Benefits
Starbucks culture is the best!
Barista (Barista Trainer) (Current Employee) –  Manila philippinesNovember 28, 2019
Even though the workload is not very equal to what we're getting paid I enjoyed every shift because of the other partners, so overall i think working at starbucks is a good place to start tour career
Salary / Benefits
Worst company! Poor management!
Barista (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityNovember 25, 2019
worst work place culture. they pretend to be good even though they are not, they are kind in front of you, praises you but they talk behind your back. they wanted you to be transparent and tell them your work or personal problems but eventually it will be pass on the other stores and everyone will judge you. there's no such thing like partner voice, since they will listen to those senior partners or they will just listen to store managers. i though starbucks is a good platform to work with since it is a very well known company but it is not. before they focus more on their people but today they are just similar with other fast food chains who focuses more on sales and getting the work done. there is no passion at all, even in doing coffee tasting.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Starbucks. Our community is ready to answer.

516.3K