YES!.. because in my case, I am also seeking for a part time job offers, and I will grab those opportunity even though I will be paid low, I will still work on a place that has a peace, unity and cooperativeness.
With regards to part timers we are given 20-30 hrs to work within a week but still the store managers are the once to decide with your labor schedule and work duration.
Yes. part time employee have 16-20hrs a week. 4hrs a day minimum.
Yes you are very welcome Starbucks prefer part time who arr still studying. I am not sure but as far as i know i guess you are required to have 30hrs per week
- How long is a part time shift in starbucks? Is it possible to work only on saturdays and sundays?5 people answered
- If you were to leave Starbucks, what would be the reason?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Starbucks?3 people answered
- In cebu, how many job interviews do we need to undergo?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Starbucks?3 people answered
- Hi for starbucks cebu what are your application requirements? They always tell me no requirements bu…3 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at Starbucks?2 people answered
- How many hours of duty per day required for full time employees?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Starbucks?2 people answered
- How long it takes the store manager interview?2 people answered