St Luke's Medical Center Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
I wish I was given more opportunitites
Human Resources Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 29, 2019
The work assigned to me was a mix of something I have expected and something that I have not expected. As someone who studies psychology and has been accepted in a prestigious company, I expected to be doing HR-related tasks but that was not entirely the case. I felt that there was a job misplacement due to the number of interns who applied for the HR position.
Salary / Benefits
It has a good working environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 7, 2019
I worked here as a reliever or contractual, I do have 6 working days per week. Working here is a big challege because it will test your patience and determination towards work.
Pros
Friendly staff
friendly environment
Food Server (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 3, 2019
Having a good company but lack of employees so that we need to overtime 3x a week. Good service and have a good work with our co-workers but sometimes there's have a misunderstanding attitudes.
Salary / Benefits
It served as my first job.
Medical Secretary (Former Employee) –  TaguigMay 22, 2019
The experience was okay. I had a doctor as my employer who didn't gave my salary on time but since the job was very simple, it was okay to me. It didn't need a lot of effort to do.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent facilities and imaging modalities
Ct scan radiologic technologist (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 10, 2019
100 percent heath benefits for their employees and 70 percent for their dependent. Have a qaulity service and newest diagnostic modalities. The salary iscompetitive
Pros
Good benefits and competitive salary
Cons
Overtime is mandatory and not flexible schedule
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a superb company to jump-start your career in the medical field
Medical Technologist (ASCP) (Former Employee) –  Taguig City, PhilippinesApril 10, 2019
It is fun to work here if you are looking for a high quality hospital job since everyday is unpredictable and challenging. You will be trained to be competent enough to cater patient needs and provide a world class health care service.
Pros
Free pilates classes, Free food in case of typhoon
Cons
Life work balance, poor benefits, salary
Salary / Benefits
A workplace to gain experience
Staff Nurse (Full Time) (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 10, 2019
Being a Joint Commission Internationl (JCI) accredited institution, the policies and standards is with strict adherence to international quality management. Practicing nursing in this institution will give you an overview of how to render safe and quality care to patients. The compensation on the other hand is not in congruence with the amount of work the associate has been doing. The workplace culture in our unit gives you the opportunity to grow professionally and the strong camaraderie helped us achieve our goals. The hardest part of the job is the extended number of hours the associate needs to render without proper compensation. The most enjoyable part of the job is the people you work with and meet everyday and the learning opportunities the institution provide.
Salary / Benefits
Healthcare benefits for employees are outstanding
Hospital Operations (Current Employee) –  ManilaMarch 24, 2019
Employees are covered 100% on healthcare if one gets sick, including free medicines. Lots of training opportunities for employees. Approachable staff
Pros
Free hospitalization and medicine for employees, 100% covered
Cons
Sometimes weekend work is needed
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot from the job. It was new work setting for me
Medical Social Worker Specialist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 18, 2019
The work provided me a new knowledge on hos is social work being practiced in the medical setting. It was exciting and surely provided me the knowhow of doing it. I truly appreciate the experience. Thank you to them who gave me the opportunity.
Pros
Patience is fully developed
Cons
No overtime pay
Salary / Benefits
State of the art equipments and gold standard practice
Geriatric Nurse (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 12, 2019
Working in St. Luke's can equip you with skills that can definitely mold you into a better nurse. Though there are areas wherein the environment is quite toxic, If you strive hard you can gain a lot from working in this company
Pros
Health assistance, medical discounts, free food when working overtime, impactful seminars
Cons
Overtime, toxic environment
Salary / Benefits
Great place for career growth
Staff Nurse (Regular) (Former Employee) –  TaguigJanuary 9, 2019
They will equip you with knowledge, skills, and attitude that you can use in different areas. Especially handling patients safely. Putting them first making them feel cared.
Pros
Rice Allowance, Nursing Allowance
Cons
Na
Salary / Benefits
productive and learning experience.
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CityJanuary 6, 2019
my time at St. Luke's was not that long because i have only a 2 months contract but I learned so much from the people there, and they showed me kindness and they taught me everything about our job.
Salary / Benefits
The good about this hospital
Charge RN (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesJanuary 3, 2019
They are very forward-thinking, progressive, innovative, and excellence-driven. They provide a great deal of onboarding for their RNs. They also provide great trainings.
Salary / Benefits
Overall quality and work environment
Clinical and Weight Management Dietitian (Former Employee) –  Manila, PHDecember 17, 2018
-the work environment is very professional and the department each support to improve the work quality and the patient care process.
-the company provides a wide range of training's' for employees to update their clinical knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace.
Medical Technologist, Generalist (Current Employee) –  TaguigDecember 8, 2018
I learned to manage my time effectively. I learned to work with different types of people. I learned the Hospital protocols which focuses on patient safety.

The most enjoyable part of my job was helping physicians diagnose their patients by providing accurate and precise laboratory results.
Pros
Health Hazard fee
Cons
overtime at work
One of the world’s best
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 3, 2018
This hospital is surely one of the world’s best. Their program is structured. They adhere to evidence-based practice. They give opportunity for people to grow.
Salary / Benefits
Working fun with harmony and team work
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesDecember 3, 2018
>Update every patient situition is our priority.
>Great time management and can handle even under pressured.
>Manage priority patient during emergency situition.
Pros
free food during over time
Cons
long hours of endorsement
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace and best place to improve knowledge according to profession
RESPIRATORY THERAPIST (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 13, 2018
St. Luke's Medical Center is one of the best hospital in the Philippines. It was my first job after I graduated and I'm proud of that. In this hospital, I improved my knowledge and skills about my profession.
Pros
free hospitalization
Cons
low salary
teamwork is at best
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Quezon City PhilippinesNovember 13, 2018
Though the salary is at the bottom. The five years I stayed in this institution was a great one. Primarily nurses salary is not well compensated and career advancement is not a priority.
Pros
good teamwork
Cons
salary
Salary / Benefits
Challenging task awaits to every individual working in this state of the art facility.
Clinical Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 5, 2018
St.Lukes medical Center is one of the most highLy appraise hospital in the Philippines. With its state of the art technology, it is also the first hospital that has been accredited by the JCIA (JOINT COMMISSION INTERNATIONAL ) in the Philippines. I worked as a Clinical Pharmacist for more than two years and as a medical professional, the management has a just culture environment that letting their staff grow with every challenging task that supports the whole as a medical team.What I enjoy about my job and is the challenges along its way. As I love taking challenges, I could say, working with different medical teams enables me to be more pro active in my career and helping them to work as a group makes me satisfied with my task as a Clinician.
Pros
13th month pay bonus
Cons
long working hours