St Luke's Medical Center

St Luke's Medical Center Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Provides efficiency when it comes to healthcare outcomes
Provides state of the art in healthcare. It really gave me the opportunity to excel in my position as an ophthalmic nurse. I will continue the lessons I have learned during my stay in st.lukes medical center.
Productive workplace
i started my nursing career in this company and indeed i learned every skill that was thought to me when i was in college. This is the best hospital in Philippines i must say, with the world class facility and services we provide. It helped me to build my self confidence and be globally competitive as a nurse
Salary / Benefits
Unrelenting pursuit of excellence and great patient care
St. Luke's Medical Center - Global City has been known for its pursuit for excellence and that the patients' needs always come first. A very professional workplace. They promote advancement in skills, education and career. The challenges we encounter on a daily basis can vary. Overall, good management. But shortage of manpower and salary issues makes it hard to justify.
Pros
Professional advancement and growth
Cons
Lacks manpower
Competitive environment
Many benefits; management is good except in some section

Being assigned at Oncology Pharmacy is the best thing that will happen to you. But you will have to endure being at Dispensing Pharmacy first; the workplace is very stressful and fast-paced. You must do your job accurately and diligently.
Salary / Benefits
I am learning a lot here at St. Luke’s Medical Center.
We performs requested examinations on patients according to standard time and protocol. We have our 8 hours shift per day, for 40 hours a week. I am learning a lot.
Salary / Benefits
Fast-paced environment. Was able to bring out my customer service care.
When you are a contractual employee / neophyte, you have to work 6-days a week, cover all the duties of your seniors and no-work-no-pay-policy. The environment is very depressing but with the help of all of my seniors - admin. & medical staff - i was able to overcome all the challenges and depressing environment. There are a lot of nice people and they are willingly to help you.
Salary / Benefits
One of a kind experience
Working here in this prestigious hospital is the most exciting part. You will be exposed to a wide variety state of the art equipments. Also, lots of trainings to maintain the high quality standards of medical management for patients.
Salary / Benefits
Tiring. Good place for learning.
Too much things to do in a little time, where in you have to be accurate at the same time.

You'll learn a lot in Hospital practice, and pressure handling.
Salary / Benefits
a very friendly staffs and doctors
Teaching the well-being of patients. Work is always on the mind and most of all staffs are friendly. Provides ample time for employees. Keeping patients' health supplies clean.
Salary / Benefits
Very good place and culture of work
The best Hospital and company to work for, If only the salary was more competitive i will never leave my job there. Good and nice people in all departments, world class facilities
Salary / Benefits
Working in the best hospital in my country had a lot of learning experience
I had so much experience and have learned a lot in this hospital. Doctors and staffs are all friendly and has critical thinking skills which is important in delivering excellent care to patients
One of the world's best
St Luke's Medical Center is one of the best hospitals in the Philippines which offers state-of-the-art healthcare. It is one of the world's best and is a JCI and TEMOS accredited institution.
Pros
Free dental and annual check-up
Cons
Long work hours
Productive & Fun Workplace
I had a good working experience. All employees are approachable and comfortable to work with. No stress at all. Management are appreciative to their employees whatever your position is.
Salary / Benefits
best benefits, manageable workload with interesting personalities
my 10-year working experience within St. Luke's honed me with skills and attitude to adapt to all situations and towards different personalities to fulfill a specific goal. It gave me an opportunity to be part of giving a proverbial birth to one of the Philippines' top-tiered hospitals. One can achieve a good work-life balance with this company as workload is manageable.

the major downside is the internal office politics and holier than thou personalities.
Productive workplace
We have five shifts a day.
I have learned to be independent at all times, learned to communicate well with the team.

The management is nice, however promotion are very rare.

The culture at work is very competitive.

The hardest part of the job is the shifting hours.

The most enjoyable part of my job was opportunity to excel in a world class hospital which allows you to learn a lot.
A Pressured yet Productive workplace
A typical day at work requires you to answer phone call and assist the users regarding to their concerns, providing technical support through phone and remote access.
Salary / Benefits
Great for acquiring experience.
You can learn and be able to experience the real world of being in medical field. But the downside is that through this process, overtime is a must and you only get to enjoy outside work with very limited time.
Salary / Benefits
I wish I was given more opportunitites
The work assigned to me was a mix of something I have expected and something that I have not expected. As someone who studies psychology and has been accepted in a prestigious company, I expected to be doing HR-related tasks but that was not entirely the case. I felt that there was a job misplacement due to the number of interns who applied for the HR position.
Salary / Benefits
It has a good working environment.
I worked here as a reliever or contractual, I do have 6 working days per week. Working here is a big challege because it will test your patience and determination towards work.
Pros
Friendly staff
friendly environment
Having a good company but lack of employees so that we need to overtime 3x a week. Good service and have a good work with our co-workers but sometimes there's have a misunderstanding attitudes.
Salary / Benefits
It served as my first job.
The experience was okay. I had a doctor as my employer who didn't gave my salary on time but since the job was very simple, it was okay to me. It didn't need a lot of effort to do.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at St Luke's Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.
St Luke's Medical Center Reviews by Location