Sourcefit Philippines

Sourcefit Philippines Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Average place with a wonderful lounge area
A wonderful company with a great Lounge area. I only stayed here for 3 months, project-based. The compensation benefits and others are just average. Probably because my contract is just a project based
Outstanding Company
Nice and Cool to Work. Admin has prompt responses with every employees' concerns. Everything has its standards making us workers to be productive and lively.
Pros
Conducive Workplace
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place with ping pong table.
Overall experience is the best! However, the management has no consideration once they're done with you, they will ask you to file a resignation though you still want to prove and change your purpose.
Challenging
Working with Sourcefit Philippines Inc. opens a one tume experience to see the culture in a BPO company. The challenge with the shifts and working with your international clients is there. You just have to enjoy it.
Salary / Benefits
Good
The company is good. However, the benefits that they are providing is very minimal. Hoping they could integrate better benefits in the future. The compensation is good too.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace. Friendly Management Team.
The workload is not that heavy plus my seniors are very polite and they are very helpful when it comes to assigned tasks for me. I learned and experienced on how to handle a real corporate world.
Salary / Benefits
Fun work environment with colleagues and the management
Non-toxic call center work. Management is approachable. I like the workplace because we are not being pressured and they give a lot of prices for certain things that you have done very well.
Flexi Time
One of the best team I've worked. It's very flexible, you come and go at the office and just work on what tasks has been given/ assigned to you. Seniors are very approachable.
Good Experience
Good work ambience and I was able to develop my professional skills with the management. I've enjoyed the knowledge I've learned about medical billing. It's a nice place to work with, all in all.
Productive and fun
Nice workplace for a fresh graduate like me. They were able to show my other skills and potentials by attenting to their career seminars. Staff are also approachable.
not good company
management is not very effective. not good salary. delayed paying of government taxes. the management do not offer career advancement programs. not recommended for freshers.
out of the box employer
For night shifts salary comes in to your cash card at 5:00 pm to 6:00 pm, other accounts has the capability to stream and use sites which are banned to other account I don't know if that is privilege. No incentives.
Pros
Cons
Many
Fun workplace
The co-workers are fun to be with, and we are family here. My supervisor is kind and very considerate. And what I enjoy the most is the good relationship between colleagues.
Typical Work Day
It is a stress free invironment. It's jsut that the elevation for career growth is imminent because of how the people stay longer than expected. I needed something that would recognize my abilities and be the person. Be the MAN! and so i left for greener pasture.
Pros
open access to everything online
Cons
career growth
Fun, Enjoyable
Everyday at Work is Just Fine, Easy and Enjoyable Work & Workplace, Friendly & Fun Co-Workers and Kind Managers & Staffs.
Productive and Fun
• Creation and/or optimization of Ads, Coupons, & Sales/Marketing promotional materials
• Market research on product details and comparison for online catalog

• Search and edit product images

• Quality checking for web based campaign content
Salary / Benefits
Productive and easy to work my co-employee.
Working at Sourcefit Phils. Inc. is memorable I started last July 14,2014 and end up April 30,2016. At first I was nervous but at the end of the day my co -workers was very approachable. They were easy to worked with. And the management team especially the hr department was very friendly,
Pros
HMO card
Cons
eight hours sometimes with overtime