SM Supermalls

SM Supermalls Employee Reviews

Fun and exciting workplace
You'll be offered with a wide opportunity for growth and excellence. Environtment is fast-paced but it'll be useful in the end. You'll meet great and amazing people. They offer career advancements to dedicated employees.
Salary / Benefits
They give good experience that boost my personality
I have good reviews i work hard and give what our customer needs. I give our customers best smile to make them satisfied. I served with my heart to great a great job. I work ubder pressure and do my best to my our customer happy and injoyed thier shopping experience.
Salary / Benefits
friendly, nice environment , and fun
managers are friendly also the workmate sometimes the over time hour is not payable but its fun because many people that you encounter are nice and bad sometimes but its a part of my job and always smile
Great Company
Was able to develop my professional skills in this company. The compensation was competitive and they really push you to be proactive and work hard for your career advancement.
Very good
I worked here before as a sales representative and I finished 1 contract 6 months. It was a great experience and the company was very good and also my colleagues
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace with fully air condition
very nice work place with a nice co workers and approachable leaders and they will to teach what do you what to know about your work and very comfortable schedule of working with two days off
Long hours of work
The management is very demanding, to the extent that I will be working for 18hrs. One day after working for 13 hrs I decided to go home to rest. The following day I was scolded for going home early??Seriously?My colleagues were bully and the rank and file were playing dirty politics. Gossips were the breakfast here serve daily. I wouldn't want to quit but this environment is TOXIC.
Salary / Benefits
a fun place to work with
sm supermalls is a good place to be with in terms of work environment, work experience and salary and other compensation. they value family and culture.
Salary / Benefits
Fun interacting with the customer and assisting
It is an amazing work. Assisting customers on their needs suggesting products. Amazing co-workers. but it will really come that sometimes you have to leave
Salary / Benefits
it is enjoyable working place
it is sometimes easy and hard working place,it is easy because not everyday is a busy day and it is hard sometimes because of hard days specially during holidays too many people coming to shops during holiday.
Pros
free meal during your duty time
Salary / Benefits
fun and challenging workplace where everyday is a learning experience
Good company so far per my experience. Where learning is constant. People development is their priority.
Great people at all levels of the company that i have met have been supportive. Inter department especially my co department is like a family and everyone is supportive of each other and we always had a great time together
Pros
savings and loan association is very helpful for the employees
Cons
no company is perfect unless we learn to embrace and adopt
Salary / Benefits
Working in SM SUPERMALLS is a privilege, they have given all the employees with the training and supervision needed to grow and to compete with the pace of the trends in terms of the security work.
Pros
Competitive but in a relaxed mode
Cons
Long hours of work
Productive workplace
The people are encouraging. The company has always provided ample training and prep for change, although there are considerable changes, the company provides notice and effective communication for individuals to prepare.
Salary / Benefits
Its a quite fun and friendly workmates
Its hard to work specially my time is not fixed but as long as my supervisor tell me the time that i needed in store its going to be a little bit easy for me

When it comes to my workmates before i never had a problem with them because they know how to treat other people
Salary / Benefits
energetic fast learner and sporty
For my day to day routine , first was they assigned me to easiest part of every task to the hardest point. I learned too much from my previous jobs.specially on how to be professional at all times, focus to your job , love your job and the most important is you need to enjoy. For my workplace culture they are very professional inch by inch youve learned how time important is. And also to the people around you I learned how to value them also a fair treatment to each and everyone.Forthe hardest part of my job before when I was started to move to another field because no one help me to learn ,I learned by myself t.And lastly the most enjoyable part of my job was I learned a lot based on my experiences I learned how to communicate with other people ,other nationalities and of course to be strong at all times. I love what Iam doing so i enjoyed everything. .
Pros
free food (meal voucher) every month
Cons
8 hrs a days/overtime if needed
Salary / Benefits
Productive and a good to learn workplace.
Usually, we are very busy at work every day! Full of challenges in meeting the internal customers" requirements. In this company, I was able to attend the supervisory management courses for free and I was instilled with discipline, honesty and professionalism.
Pros
Free Training
Cons
Long hours at work
not that good experience
regular working hours. i learned how to adjust more on different kind of people especially to our valued costumers. management was not that good just in our deparment.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
I will enjoy my work and have some friends and have some experiences other people and lots of learning of selling, and how to handle costumer servicde.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hoursl
Boring; stingy; greedy
Very traditional, stingy , greedy, lots of micromanage, nonsense long working hours, not empowring and has a slow paced learning
Harsh to rank and file; treat its employees like slaves; with intimidating upper management
Pros
Compassionate
maintaining high standard
always ready to serve, productive, creative, inspiring, innovative, exceptional, excellent, honest, passionate, God loving are the peoples product of this company.
Nice
A place where the environment is nice. the management is very good. the hardest part of the job is when you have to work in a broken shift and your place is far from home.
Pros
Transportation
Benefits