SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun workplace, good people
IT Associate (Current Employee) –  Manila, phJune 24, 2017
I learned so much on my current company especially how to handled clients and concerned, the hardest part of the job is the network down on my home branch where all switches and routers need an re-configure
Salary / Benefits
Diversified and balanced work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  philippinesMay 20, 2017
being an employee at SM mart inc I learned about good customer service by giving our customers what they need and satisfaction.
the most enjoyable part of my job is when every time our customer give a good compliment to us.
Pros
in house savings
Cons
under staffs
toxic
IT Technical Support (Former Employee) –  National Capital RegionApril 27, 2017
toxic, sometimes 36 straight hours work. no life/work balance. often you'll eat when your about to go home. overtime not being payed. promotion is terrible.
Cons
very long hours
Productive and fun workplace
Company Nurse (Former Employee) –  Davao CityApril 23, 2017
SM Mart Inc is a good company, though not offering a long term employment since they are practicing a contract based employment. Good for nurses not planning on going abroad.
Pros
Secured.
Cons
No regularization.
Productive and fun
Data Encoder (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 19, 2017
Productive and fun. Long ours work. High benifit for regular employee. Many encentives for regular employee.difficult days when peak seasons and holidays seasons
Pros
Free medical check up
Its my first job.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  manilaApril 17, 2017
Its very tiring and you always fucos on your customers all the time. You need to be attentive always. Its about learning how you interact with different people.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Counter checker (Former Employee) –  Cubao Quezon City PhilippinesApril 17, 2017
The salary was good, many benefits that you could get while working, fun working with co-employees, very challenging while facing different attitudes of customers
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Not accessible from my house to work place
Salary / Benefits
My experienced is wonderfl and exciting.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  MakatiMarch 9, 2017
I work 9hrs. a day, they don't require OT.
I learn to communicate more to customers and also I have good relations with my co-employees. I learned Good Customer Service. The salary is Minimum and i also i have complete benefits. The hardest part of my job is to secure the place and communicate with foreigners.
Salary / Benefits
gives employees new possibilities for improvement
Gift Registry Assistant (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 8, 2017
Happy environment since you were able to meet other people.
giving you opportunities for career improvement.
My communication skills and handling customers was excellently trained.
Pros
benefts were almost complete
Cons
work schedule
Not recommendable
Clerk (Current Employee) –  metro manilaFebruary 28, 2017
Depends on the kind of boss you'll be assigned with. Nice work experience but stressful. Too many workload assigned for one person. You'll be called a clerk but your job isn't at all clerical.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed work at SM Mart because the people there was kind and friendly.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 27, 2017
While I'm still worked in this company I learned to have a friendly attitudes since I need to assist several customers. I enjoyed to work with them.
Salary / Benefits
very challenging officew orksand very good office environment
cashier (Former Employee) –  manilaFebruary 27, 2017
* A typical day at work is that when I start from answering calls as soon as I reach my table. My supervisor hand me the daily task which I make sure that I finish my duties before the end of the day.

* What I have learned from my past employers is that to be flexible, dependable even without too much supervision. Can easily adjust to a work environment and be able to courteously and politely communicate with different people from all walks of life.

* Each offices has a different workplace culture with a different types of peers and superiors. Just learn to deal with them and try to respect each others point of views.

* The hardest part of the job is when you are new to the company and you don"t know where and how to start your duties. Good thing I always had a very patient officemate that I can reach out in all office matters.

* The most enjoyable part of my job is that when I feel that I am essential to the company that I am working with. It boost my self-confidence and I get more inspired and push myself to work harder to achieve higher.
Pros
free annual check-up
Cons
long hours of travel from my place to my work station
productive
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 23, 2017
i learned about more on costumer service.giving them what they want in obedient manner. and work as a team to increase the sales.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
fun work place
Counter Checker (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 17, 2017
1hr lunch 30mins. coffe break super time to time dont break the rules and regulation because there's more penalty so be on time
Comfortable workplace
Checker (Former Employee) –  Quezon City,ncrFebruary 10, 2017
Excellent company and nice officers, they always understand your situation.
Everything is well organized
Enjoyable workplace.
Productive workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  philippinesFebruary 9, 2017
My typical day at work, is a continuous customer service, processing cash and charge transactions. What i've learned to this job was to make customer first. The hardest part of my job is when I cant please the guest, but the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see your guest happy towards your service and it was being recognized. The workplace and culture keeps me learning.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and will really learned a lot.
BCO Assistant (Current Employee) –  NCRFebruary 8, 2017
Very productive and will really learned a lot of thing that will enhance our skill and widen our knowledge. Full of experience not just on my field of study but also learned something in terms of technical. Enjoyed being part of the team wherein it shows teamwork and cooperation in every piece or part of our work. The management is good and all I can say with my manager, she is one of the best. The workplace is also good.
Salary / Benefits
I do my work with hardwork
Checker (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 2, 2017
Im so happy to be part of this company, having my kind manager and friendly co-workers. I hope that company have a successful in future
Good customer service
Counter Checker.cashier (Former Employee) –  philippinesJanuary 11, 2017
Good customer service. I learned how to handle unexpected situations in the company. My co- workers are nice. I'm happy there especially when I make a sale that only means that the customer trust me.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place /
cashier (Former Employee) –  philippinesDecember 15, 2016
sm mart inc
always having time to each other making some playfun to gain friendliness to become as one and make a good teamwork to achieve goals .

northpark noodles house
always having a lot of customer and having always a rush time thats why more improvement i become on this company and it enhance my skill to decide fast and create a solution on every problem ive been through .
Pros
having 3times break
Cons
2hours all over