SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Review

View all SM Mart Inc. reviews

Hardworking Individual and Flexible in any working environment
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 29, 2018
My Opinion about a typical day at work is good because all of my co-workers are friendly and always make me feel positive every day at work and motivate me to do my job well and effective sales clerk. I have learned in my work experience is always be patient all the times, make the customer feel better with your advertisement and always smile. The hardest part of the job is not all customers are easy to please some of the times customer will push you to the limit of your patience,. but i always say to my self that i can do my job well and make them feel happy of my sales even at times of anger. I can make them happy even they have big problems because this is my job,. The most enjoyable part of the job is the part that i always make my customer happy and convince them to come again.

Other SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews

Competitive and fast-paced environment
Training Officer (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 4, 2020
Competitive and fast-paced environment. Challenging because of my assignments but it worked pretty well, I think. Management is nice. But they also shared they flaws which I also think is normal for a company.
Fast-paced environment
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 25, 2020
You will never get bored with each passing day. Loads of work must be finished. And every day you will surely learn something new. It has a fast-paced environment so be sure to keep up. People are very accommodating, both colleagues and employees.