SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews for Human Resources Assistant

Salary / Benefits
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon City PhilippinesDecember 7, 2019
I learned a lot of things about how to interview how to motivate the employee to do their job very well
The most enjoyable part of my job is my everyday interview to applicants
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun at work
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesApril 17, 2019
 Assigned in shared services with 300 to 400 headcount and conducting orientation to welcome new employees.
 Monitors leave, absences, changes in schedule and status-changed of employee.
 Collecting and checking daily time record of security guards, rank and file up to executives.
 Managed office supplies and inventory.
 Maintaining 201 files, keeping it confidential and updated
 Enforcing policies, regulations and following the code of conduct.
 Preparing clearance file of separated employees – regular and contractual.
 Distributing pay slip and assisting on their concerns in payroll.
 Preparing and submits weekly and monthly reports.
 Evaluating the performance of the employees.
Salary / Benefits
Very professional management and co-workers
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 12, 2018
SM was my training ground. They gave me the wings to fly through my abilities and reach the potentials I have in me. They let me experience to be rotated in all recruitment areas such as in Training, Events, Payroll, Labor, and etc.
Salary / Benefits
Fun and good as training ground for starters/fresh graduates.
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesNovember 18, 2017
SM is the number 1 retail company in the Philippines. It has more than 30,000 employees accross the country. I would say that SM is a good training ground for those who are starting theor career in any kind of feild be it HR, Operations, Sales and Marketing, Treasury/ finance.
Pros
Offers savings and salary loan to its employees
Cons
Limited breaks
Camaraderie
Human Resources Assistant- Employee Services (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesSeptember 8, 2017
One of the biggest retail company in the Philippines. They ensure that all employees are safe and cared for. SM Mart Inc., provides trainings on personal development once every quarter.
Pros
Good benefits; stable company
Cons
Work overload
Salary / Benefits
very strict with SOP, which is good for a company.
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  SM MOA Pasay City, Building AApril 27, 2015
typical days on my recent job is monitoring attendance, accommodate employee's inquiries, filing, archives, other documents needed for HR department, Routing of documents.
I learned that being part of HR department, staffs should be strict on implementing the rules regulations of the company than the other positions or departments.
Management is not so easy to approach, especially higher rankings.
my co-workers are so nice to work with, they are all willing to teach me for work purposes.
hardest part of my work is facing VP's of each departments because of nervousness.
my most enjoyable part of the job is talking with other employees for employees because it helps me to enhance my socials skills which is important for work.
Salary / Benefits
A fast-paced organization which is result-oriented and requires attentiveness to details.
HR Assistant (Current Employee) –  Makati, P00April 6, 2013
The Management will give you their trust and confidence of employees are enhanced.