SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews for Cashier

Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 13, 2018
Get money from treasury for cash fun before going to counter. Clean your counter, process customers payment, spill bank promotion/ store promotion. Gives excellent customer service.
Salary / Benefits
Productove and very fun to work
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMay 15, 2018
Great atmosphere, every one is fun to work with, easy to learn, very well oriented company, you can learn new things you can easily adopt with people.
productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 22, 2018
This is my first work as a working student. All tat i have in my mind and skills now started from here. It help me a lot until now.The company that should be trusted
Fun workplace
Paid Vacations
Wellness Programs
Disability Benefits
Voluntary Benefits
Pros
Good facility
Cons
No overtime
Salary / Benefits
Very comfortable place to work
Cashier Counter Department (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMarch 14, 2018
It was fun and comfortable work place..the managers is easy to approach. And i've never have any problem with this company thats why i've learned a lot of things
Pros
Free breaktym
Cons
Contractual
productive workplace
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  philippinesJanuary 24, 2018
good working environment, as to they are giving allowances and incentives as we reach our monthly quota, enjoyable working with doctors as i practice what ive learned.
Pros
free lunch
fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Malate, ManilaDecember 20, 2017
Flexible person who is ready to work long hours and weekends when necessary. Willing to listen and learn everything that I must know to be effective on my work. Has a courteous and respectful attitude towards my superiors
fun in workplace
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 27, 2017
practices dealing with other people, increases self confidence, building more knowledges from work experiences, knows specific core values made from workplace
productive
Counter Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 1, 2017
it's good the employee benefits and security is good also the co cashiers and the superiors are well trained and we learned very month because we have our sm learn every month that's why we learned continuously.
Salary / Benefits
Diversified and balanced work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  philippinesMay 20, 2017
being an employee at SM mart inc I learned about good customer service by giving our customers what they need and satisfaction.
the most enjoyable part of my job is when every time our customer give a good compliment to us.
Pros
in house savings
Cons
under staffs
Salary / Benefits
very challenging officew orksand very good office environment
cashier (Former Employee) –  manilaFebruary 27, 2017
* A typical day at work is that when I start from answering calls as soon as I reach my table. My supervisor hand me the daily task which I make sure that I finish my duties before the end of the day.

* What I have learned from my past employers is that to be flexible, dependable even without too much supervision. Can easily adjust to a work environment and be able to courteously and politely communicate with different people from all walks of life.

* Each offices has a different workplace culture with a different types of peers and superiors. Just learn to deal with them and try to respect each others point of views.

* The hardest part of the job is when you are new to the company and you don"t know where and how to start your duties. Good thing I always had a very patient officemate that I can reach out in all office matters.

* The most enjoyable part of my job is that when I feel that I am essential to the company that I am working with. It boost my self-confidence and I get more inspired and push myself to work harder to achieve higher.
Pros
free annual check-up
Cons
long hours of travel from my place to my work station
Productive workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  philippinesFebruary 9, 2017
My typical day at work, is a continuous customer service, processing cash and charge transactions. What i've learned to this job was to make customer first. The hardest part of my job is when I cant please the guest, but the most enjoyable part of the job is when you see your guest happy towards your service and it was being recognized. The workplace and culture keeps me learning.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place /
cashier (Former Employee) –  philippinesDecember 15, 2016
sm mart inc
always having time to each other making some playfun to gain friendliness to become as one and make a good teamwork to achieve goals .

northpark noodles house
always having a lot of customer and having always a rush time thats why more improvement i become on this company and it enhance my skill to decide fast and create a solution on every problem ive been through .
Pros
having 3times break
Cons
2hours all over
funny work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 27, 2016
I learned a lot especially cashiering and on how to communicate other people or customers in terms of the items etc. I enjoyed a lot at Sm because of the friends of mine, and the regular co- workers are not hard to find their abilities to communicate to us as a new employee at SM NORTH.
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace, i was encourage to be one of the very good cashiers in SM makati.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  ayala ave cor. EdsaMay 20, 2016
i learned to be one of the cashiers who are very active on there work. we are offering some fliers to customers to apply for a credit cards which each of the cashiers have 200 pcs of it on the end of the month. and i try to be one of them just to practice my communication skills.
good start
Cashier (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 7, 2016
as a Cashier, I smile and greets customers. punch their items properly. This is my first job, and i learned the work scope of a cashier. My co- workers were nice and approachable. The hardest part was when the sale doesn't coincide with the cash on hand, where we need to pay it from our pockets.
Pros
nice uniform and workplace
Cons
no free accomodation, no free transportation and no free meals
fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00January 10, 2015
I have provided services with my customer. I believe that my set of skills and experience will prove to be an asset to your company. I am a fast learner with excellent communication skills and I assure you that as a practice, I will give the best of my abilities, time and loyalty to help achieve the objectives of the company.
i love my work
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Sm north edsa Quezon city philippinesSeptember 8, 2014
very importand to take care the money im a cashier department so im very to takecare of the money
Pros
i bring a launch
Cons
8 hours
stressful yet satisfactory
Cashier (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 9, 2014
Working in a mall is not that easy, standing all day,greeting customers with a smile, need to be presentable and approachable at all times. But those thing are what I love about this job.I
high class
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Makati, P00December 11, 2013
this company is one of a big shopping mall company in philippines.. so honored to have worked here.
Pros
great facility
Cons
strict