File Maintenance Transactions (FMT)
• Responsible for CHRIS – File Maintenance Transaction.
• Encodes new hires, separated, changes and prepares other related reports.
• Prepares monthly reports on separated / terminated employees for submission to Department of Labor and Employment.
• Prepares statistical profile when needed.
• Prepares and file branch master list of regular and seasonal employee.
• Administration of performance appraisal for regular employee (issuance/scoring/summary).
• Typing of certificate of employment.
Compensation and benefits
• Responsible for facilitation of employee’s loan application.
• Computes gratuity, terminal and separation pay for separated employees.
• Prepares and routes Separation Clearance Release Form (SCRF) of separated regular and seasonal employees.
• Process Hospitalization Expense Subsidy (HES) claims and claims for SSS (Social Security System) benefits.