SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews in Pasay

fun workplace
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityFebruary 26, 2019
Sometimes, the workload is so stressful but my overall work experience in SM is is enjoyable with the help of my colleague and friends. I learned to interact with different kind of person (suppliers and co-worker).
Discriminating
Treasury Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 30, 2018
Well at least in my department (Treasury) I have experienced some sort of discrimination when you are not a Chinese. However, it still depends on your immediate supervisor.
Good Company
HR Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityAugust 11, 2016
Good training ground. SM will develop you holistically.
One thing that I like the most from the company is its dynamic work environment. You will be challenged yet by the end of the day you will learn a lot.
fun workplace
CREDIT ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Pasay City, PhilippinesFebruary 7, 2016
This was my first job so I enjoy working in the company. I met new people & became friends. Have learned to manage my time in this my first job and was used in my next job after this one.
Pros
team work
Cons
no career growth
Salary / Benefits
very strict with SOP, which is good for a company.
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  SM MOA Pasay City, Building AApril 27, 2015
typical days on my recent job is monitoring attendance, accommodate employee's inquiries, filing, archives, other documents needed for HR department, Routing of documents.
I learned that being part of HR department, staffs should be strict on implementing the rules regulations of the company than the other positions or departments.
Management is not so easy to approach, especially higher rankings.
my co-workers are so nice to work with, they are all willing to teach me for work purposes.
hardest part of my work is facing VP's of each departments because of nervousness.
my most enjoyable part of the job is talking with other employees for employees because it helps me to enhance my socials skills which is important for work.