SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews in Manila

Salary / Benefits
Very professional management and co-workers
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 12, 2018
SM was my training ground. They gave me the wings to fly through my abilities and reach the potentials I have in me. They let me experience to be rotated in all recruitment areas such as in Training, Events, Payroll, Labor, and etc.
productive and fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 22, 2018
This is my first work as a working student. All tat i have in my mind and skills now started from here. It help me a lot until now.The company that should be trusted
Productive and very enjoyable
Sales clerk (Former Employee) –  SM City Carriedo ManilaFebruary 27, 2018
Very enjoyable because my work as a stock clerk there is very trilling. I have my own decisions to arrange my stocks and also the employees there is very friendly. My manager is trusted me so much. They trained me very well. They teach me how to check the shipping manifest and to encode it,
Pros
Cons
Only 8 hours duty
Good workplace
CHECKER (Former Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesFebruary 27, 2018
SM Mart is one of the popular mall in our country in the Philippines.Thats why iam thankful that i been working with them i a long period of time .Lot of experiences
Pros
Free food
Cons
Headache with the customer
Salary / Benefits
good
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 26, 2018
this is my first job at SM Mart Inc.
i learned to communicate
management is good
i didn't feel my job is hardest that time
after work there's a small activities
exciting
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 25, 2017
my first work after school enjoyed a lot
i learn to communicate to other people
team work in work place
i didn't feel the hardest part of the job because all of us are working together
Fun workplace, good people
IT Associate (Current Employee) –  Manila, phJune 24, 2017
I learned so much on my current company especially how to handled clients and concerned, the hardest part of the job is the network down on my home branch where all switches and routers need an re-configure
Productive and fun
Data Encoder (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 19, 2017
Productive and fun. Long ours work. High benifit for regular employee. Many encentives for regular employee.difficult days when peak seasons and holidays seasons
Pros
Free medical check up
Its my first job.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  manilaApril 17, 2017
Its very tiring and you always fucos on your customers all the time. You need to be attentive always. Its about learning how you interact with different people.
Salary / Benefits
I enjoyed work at SM Mart because the people there was kind and friendly.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 27, 2017
While I'm still worked in this company I learned to have a friendly attitudes since I need to assist several customers. I enjoyed to work with them.
Salary / Benefits
very challenging officew orksand very good office environment
cashier (Former Employee) –  manilaFebruary 27, 2017
* A typical day at work is that when I start from answering calls as soon as I reach my table. My supervisor hand me the daily task which I make sure that I finish my duties before the end of the day.

* What I have learned from my past employers is that to be flexible, dependable even without too much supervision. Can easily adjust to a work environment and be able to courteously and politely communicate with different people from all walks of life.

* Each offices has a different workplace culture with a different types of peers and superiors. Just learn to deal with them and try to respect each others point of views.

* The hardest part of the job is when you are new to the company and you don"t know where and how to start your duties. Good thing I always had a very patient officemate that I can reach out in all office matters.

* The most enjoyable part of my job is that when I feel that I am essential to the company that I am working with. It boost my self-confidence and I get more inspired and push myself to work harder to achieve higher.
Pros
free annual check-up
Cons
long hours of travel from my place to my work station
productive
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 23, 2017
i learned about more on costumer service.giving them what they want in obedient manner. and work as a team to increase the sales.
Pros
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
game competition to our recreation area
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  manilaSeptember 18, 2016
working at sm is not so hard..same routine every day. you will learned how to deal with the different type of person with different personality.i enjoy working with my workmate i treat them as my second family.
Salary / Benefits
A stable company but the growth is difficult and the salary is low
Stylist and Visual Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJuly 5, 2016
Im a Visual Merchandiser in Forever 21 who is capable to merchandise all the department and section within the stores.
I learned a lot in terms of Visual Merchandising in this company. Different styes and techniques that are essential in VM.
The management here are firmed in implementing their guidelines and procedure in terms of company policies.
My co workers here help me a lot in terms of giving their ideas in related with our job. Theres is no hard part of this job because i love what I'm doing and I can say that is the enjoyable part of my job. The only problem is the salary and growth.
Productive and fun workplace
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 30, 2016
Fun, easy day at work. i have learned to talk with the customer with confidence. The management was fair enough. my co-workers were friendly. Hardest part was queuing time. Most enjoyable part was the games.
Pros
Lunch time
Cons
Long hours of standing
good start
Cashier (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 7, 2016
as a Cashier, I smile and greets customers. punch their items properly. This is my first job, and i learned the work scope of a cashier. My co- workers were nice and approachable. The hardest part was when the sale doesn't coincide with the cash on hand, where we need to pay it from our pockets.
Pros
nice uniform and workplace
Cons
no free accomodation, no free transportation and no free meals
Salary / Benefits
i enjoy meeting people everyday
Sales clerk (Former Employee) –  manilaOctober 11, 2015
very supportive management.i leraned how to interact with different people in good manners.we are team oriented,thats why we reached our monthly target.
Pros
free movies
Cons
normal hours only
Salary / Benefits
Interesting work invironment because I learned a lot of things
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  ManilaMay 28, 2015
Daily receiving a lot of items to be checked by my own, placing the items on its required stock area. I also learned how to be patient specially when the customer's is being annoyed when it's order is too long for waiting. I learned how to entertain the customer because sometimes I was placed on the selling area because of the other employees not around. The hardest part of my job is when the items has a damage or any kind of defective part of it, because we will return it on the supplier and there are so many processes to do.
Fun Work Place
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 19, 2015
Welcome customers, maintain knowledge and help them with the selection of merchandise. Attends customer queries, concerns and resolve customer complaints
fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00January 10, 2015
I have provided services with my customer. I believe that my set of skills and experience will prove to be an asset to your company. I am a fast learner with excellent communication skills and I assure you that as a practice, I will give the best of my abilities, time and loyalty to help achieve the objectives of the company.