Competitive and fast-paced environment. Challenging because of my assignments but it worked pretty well, I think. Management is nice. But they also shared they flaws which I also think is normal for a company.
SM was my training ground. They gave me the wings to fly through my abilities and reach the potentials I have in me. They let me experience to be rotated in all recruitment areas such as in Training, Events, Payroll, Labor, and etc.
Very enjoyable because my work as a stock clerk there is very trilling. I have my own decisions to arrange my stocks and also the employees there is very friendly. My manager is trusted me so much. They trained me very well. They teach me how to check the shipping manifest and to encode it,
IT Associate (Current Employee) – Manila, ph – June 24, 2017
I learned so much on my current company especially how to handled clients and concerned, the hardest part of the job is the network down on my home branch where all switches and routers need an re-configure
* A typical day at work is that when I start from answering calls as soon as I reach my table. My supervisor hand me the daily task which I make sure that I finish my duties before the end of the day.
* What I have learned from my past employers is that to be flexible, dependable even without too much supervision. Can easily adjust to a work environment and be able to courteously and politely communicate with different people from all walks of life.
* Each offices has a different workplace culture with a different types of peers and superiors. Just learn to deal with them and try to respect each others point of views.
* The hardest part of the job is when you are new to the company and you don"t know where and how to start your duties. Good thing I always had a very patient officemate that I can reach out in all office matters.
* The most enjoyable part of my job is that when I feel that I am essential to the company that I am working with. It boost my self-confidence and I get more inspired and push myself to work harder to achieve higher.
free annual check-up
long hours of travel from my place to my work station
working at sm is not so hard..same routine every day. you will learned how to deal with the different type of person with different personality.i enjoy working with my workmate i treat them as my second family.
Im a Visual Merchandiser in Forever 21 who is capable to merchandise all the department and section within the stores. I learned a lot in terms of Visual Merchandising in this company. Different styes and techniques that are essential in VM. The management here are firmed in implementing their guidelines and procedure in terms of company policies. My co workers here help me a lot in terms of giving their ideas in related with our job. Theres is no hard part of this job because i love what I'm doing and I can say that is the enjoyable part of my job. The only problem is the salary and growth.
Fun, easy day at work. i have learned to talk with the customer with confidence. The management was fair enough. my co-workers were friendly. Hardest part was queuing time. Most enjoyable part was the games.
as a Cashier, I smile and greets customers. punch their items properly. This is my first job, and i learned the work scope of a cashier. My co- workers were nice and approachable. The hardest part was when the sale doesn't coincide with the cash on hand, where we need to pay it from our pockets.
nice uniform and workplace
no free accomodation, no free transportation and no free meals
Daily receiving a lot of items to be checked by my own, placing the items on its required stock area. I also learned how to be patient specially when the customer's is being annoyed when it's order is too long for waiting. I learned how to entertain the customer because sometimes I was placed on the selling area because of the other employees not around. The hardest part of my job is when the items has a damage or any kind of defective part of it, because we will return it on the supplier and there are so many processes to do.
I have provided services with my customer. I believe that my set of skills and experience will prove to be an asset to your company. I am a fast learner with excellent communication skills and I assure you that as a practice, I will give the best of my abilities, time and loyalty to help achieve the objectives of the company.