SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews in Makati

Salary / Benefits
Lots of friends to be with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  MakatiSeptember 3, 2019
God job for everyone. Could gain knowledge and friends. Management are open for opinions of others. Nice for employee giving time for fun activities.;
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work there because there so much activities
SALES CLERK (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhillippinesMarch 28, 2019
Premiere store also in phillippines. I am happy to be a part of their bussiness. So many products to sell their. They got all of your needs in your life. My talent and skills is level up because of them.they make me feel a better person.
Pros
When anniversarry and reach the yearly sales.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Fun but sometimes really hard specially on DECEMBER.
Checker (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 16, 2018
You should give a little rights to your employees specially when they really need rest.
And please don’t be so rude when your previous applicants wanted to get their back pays on the day you have given them. I mean you’re so delayed.
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 13, 2018
Get money from treasury for cash fun before going to counter. Clean your counter, process customers payment, spill bank promotion/ store promotion. Gives excellent customer service.
Salary / Benefits
Productove and very fun to work
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMay 15, 2018
Great atmosphere, every one is fun to work with, easy to learn, very well oriented company, you can learn new things you can easily adopt with people.
Strong customer service
Customer Service Asst. ( CSA ) (Former Employee) –  Sm Makati, Makati CityApril 28, 2018
Customer service department.. were giving extra services Like bills payment, sometimes assigned information desk, in that area it is the loading station and giving information for the customer's not really familiar to the area
Cons
minimum hours
Salary / Benefits
Stable and helps many people to provide work
Counter Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MakatiApril 14, 2018
Really big help to provide financial needs of my family. Stable company because of having many branches. Giving fair treatment with all employees. Provides seminars and trainings to newly hired employee.
Pros
with pay taking 30 minutes snack break
Salary / Benefits
Very comfortable place to work
Cashier Counter Department (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMarch 14, 2018
It was fun and comfortable work place..the managers is easy to approach. And i've never have any problem with this company thats why i've learned a lot of things
Pros
Free breaktym
Cons
Contractual
Salary / Benefits
locker room organized and recreation area
Checker (Former Employee) –  ayala makatiMarch 13, 2018
time management,proper uniform,sanitization,cleaning, getting the pouch bag contains with stapler packaging tape,ballpen store sticker for the day,preparing the bags that use for bagging,greeting to the customers, checking the numbers of purchased of customers, and the card that used for purchased.
Pros
Cons
1hour 30 mins
Salary / Benefits
SM Mart is focused on training their employees to be an Excellent Customer service provider.
Sales Associates (Current Employee) –  Makati CityFebruary 7, 2018
Working at SM Mart Inc. for 13 years was a great experience. I've been able to develop my personal character being a service provider in retail form. I've learned many kinds of strategies about selling and how to make high sales. I become a confident person when approaching people. Company has provided many enjoyable activities while we are working at the same time.
Pros
Gift certificate Incentives quarterly.
Cons
Midnight sched when have a sale events.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Makati ayalaJanuary 10, 2018
Its more experience about my job in sm mart inc . as sales clerk . like a good manners and good communication for costumer and good costumer service . and the most important is you know about your job .
Sales Utiliy clerk is fun
Sales Utility Clerk (Former Employee) –  MakatiNovember 13, 2017
being sales utility clerk teach you how to handle customer, assist them, makes some sales talk to increase you sale, working in SM gives me a lot a friend,
Pros
good working environment
Cons
small salary
Salary / Benefits
Life fulfilment work experience.
Stock Clerk (Current Employee) –  Ayala Avenue, Makati CityJuly 26, 2017
Working with a prestigious company is great experience and I've learned much of the things that are really useful for the process of making the firm meets it's short term and long term objectives.
Salary / Benefits
My experienced is wonderfl and exciting.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  MakatiMarch 9, 2017
I work 9hrs. a day, they don't require OT.
I learn to communicate more to customers and also I have good relations with my co-employees. I learned Good Customer Service. The salary is Minimum and i also i have complete benefits. The hardest part of my job is to secure the place and communicate with foreigners.
fun work place
Counter Checker (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 17, 2017
1hr lunch 30mins. coffe break super time to time dont break the rules and regulation because there's more penalty so be on time
Salary / Benefits
I do my work with hardwork
Checker (Former Employee) –  MakatiFebruary 2, 2017
Im so happy to be part of this company, having my kind manager and friendly co-workers. I hope that company have a successful in future
level of experience
Checker (Former Employee) –  MakatiDecember 4, 2016
As a first time on a job, its hard for me to find a job. but thank you to this company they give me a chance to work with them and gave me experience.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
overtime
Sales clerk(Partime) (Former Employee) –  MAKATI CITYOctober 16, 2016
I work here every6 weekend. I am a working student by that time, I work every saturday and sunday 8 hours a day. And at the same time I study at taguig city university.
Pros
No free meal
Cons
8 Hours
Perfect
Category Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  MakatiJune 10, 2016
I can say that since ive started here, I rate them perfect , for almost 6 yrs in sercice to this company, I learned a lot and I owe it to them, they taught all their employess to become a responsible in all aspects of life and work. The management is all great. I enjoy every moment of my time here.
religious and advance learning
checker (Former Employee) –  MakatiMarch 8, 2016
working and studying in the school at the same time is fun and a oppurtunity to learn more. with a christ center community and advance learning facility and well trained professor and superior.