SM Mart Inc.

SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon City PhilippinesDecember 7, 2019
I learned a lot of things about how to interview how to motivate the employee to do their job very well
The most enjoyable part of my job is my everyday interview to applicants
Nice Workplace
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Makati CityNovember 27, 2019
I enjoyed working with this company. Many of employee here is friendly and easy to be with. I missed bpnding with them after work and also when we were at the selling area 😊
This company is good
Sales Utility Clerk (Former Employee) –  Sm north edsa Quezon cityNovember 13, 2019
I've learned to be a confident
I applied it to my self to help my self.
Will the management is good
It helps to employees to be a responsible.
My hardest part of my job is
When my Co employee partner is absent. But Ive enjoy to this work cause of I have a lot of friends and the tradition is always there.
Salary / Benefits
Seasoned employee with more than 15 years experienced in operations, particularly warehouse and logistics. Demonstrated strengths in
Sr. Manager (Former Employee) –  SM CubaoOctober 28, 2019
SM is a good company to work with. I have stayed there for four years and enjoyed my stay. In terms of work life balance you have to schedule or plan you vacation from 1st Q to 3rd Q of the year since last quarter is the busiest months of the year. If you are looking for a company that would help you develop your career it is one of the company i highly recommend.
Be smart
Checker (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 9, 2019
In this job you need to be smart,competitive,kind,fast learner and know how to communicate with the customers.Be friendly to your co workers.love your work.
Recommended
Human Resources Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cubao Quezon CitySeptember 25, 2019
- can learn how to communicate with different types of people
- the management and benefits are good
- working for 9.5 hours a day makes employees tired and stress but the 2 days off is great
- helping others by assisting them in processing their benefits is a good feeling
Requires long patient
Costumer Service (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 17, 2019
• Receives, processes and verifies the accuracy of orders from customers

• Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for changes, including the maintenance of order customer information files and communicates changes to the appropriate personnel/departments.

• Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers.

• Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service’s departmental team.
Salary / Benefits
Lots of friends to be with
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  MakatiSeptember 3, 2019
God job for everyone. Could gain knowledge and friends. Management are open for opinions of others. Nice for employee giving time for fun activities.;
Excellent working environment
Checker (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 23, 2019
good training experience, well oriented personnel
seminars on safety and precautions, handling customers
good management
good salary and benefits
harmonious working environment
sport fiest
SALES CLERK (Former Employee) –  philippinesJune 13, 2019
6 days work once a week off learn how to assist costumer the management is good work culture is deferent religion the hard job is the day at sale injoyable moment is to have a new friends.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
1hr 30mins break
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun at work
Human Resources Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesApril 17, 2019
 Assigned in shared services with 300 to 400 headcount and conducting orientation to welcome new employees.
 Monitors leave, absences, changes in schedule and status-changed of employee.
 Collecting and checking daily time record of security guards, rank and file up to executives.
 Managed office supplies and inventory.
 Maintaining 201 files, keeping it confidential and updated
 Enforcing policies, regulations and following the code of conduct.
 Preparing clearance file of separated employees – regular and contractual.
 Distributing pay slip and assisting on their concerns in payroll.
 Preparing and submits weekly and monthly reports.
 Evaluating the performance of the employees.
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work there because there so much activities
SALES CLERK (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhillippinesMarch 28, 2019
Premiere store also in phillippines. I am happy to be a part of their bussiness. So many products to sell their. They got all of your needs in your life. My talent and skills is level up because of them.they make me feel a better person.
Pros
When anniversarry and reach the yearly sales.
Cons
8 hours
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 8, 2019
Our day in the work will start with a positive thinking and smile in our face to greet customer and to have a good communications. Most of the time our sales target was reached.
fun workplace at Cyou Optical Shop
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityFebruary 28, 2019
hardest part of my Job is when the customers complained about our products.. And we handled carefully. And all my colleagues are very understanding and kind.. They are so very nice
Pros
direct to employer all our concerns
Cons
free hours
fun workplace
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityFebruary 26, 2019
Sometimes, the workload is so stressful but my overall work experience in SM is is enjoyable with the help of my colleague and friends. I learned to interact with different kind of person (suppliers and co-worker).
Salary / Benefits
Productive, religious and fun working place
Checker (Former Employee) –  CubaoJanuary 12, 2019
My 3 months contract as seasonal checker at the SM CUBAO was the best..I got to experience the ways and the flows of working in a department store...It's amazing...The satisfactory of accomodating and happiness of the costumer while shopping..
Pros
Checker allowance, incentives, religious
Salary / Benefits
learning standard good management stability
Cashier / Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Edsa PhilippinesOctober 29, 2018
this is where i first learn to work in a big and well known company, they gives well training program well train staffs and good screening procedures.
Pros
follows salary standard and good training experience
Cons
contractual employee only
Salary / Benefits
the salary is good but it takes 2 hours before I arrive to my workplace because of traffic.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 24, 2018
very tiring day after work but the salary is worth especially if its special holiday (double pay). I've learned a lot especially how to communicate and how to introduce your product. the management they are very approachable and nice to their employees. the hardest part of job is when we cannot able to reach our target in 1 month. and the most enjayable part of job is when it comes to the bonuses.
Excellent Service to Valued Customer
Cashier (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 17, 2018
Working in this company was great and challenging. Management and benefits was awesome. Standard of the company and policies complied by Higher Management and Staff.
Hardworking Individual and Flexible in any working environment
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 29, 2018
My Opinion about a typical day at work is good because all of my co-workers are friendly and always make me feel positive every day at work and motivate me to do my job well and effective sales clerk. I have learned in my work experience is always be patient all the times, make the customer feel better with your advertisement and always smile. The hardest part of the job is not all customers are easy to please some of the times customer will push you to the limit of your patience,. but i always say to my self that i can do my job well and make them feel happy of my sales even at times of anger. I can make them happy even they have big problems because this is my job,. The most enjoyable part of the job is the part that i always make my customer happy and convince them to come again.