SM Mart Inc. Employee Reviews

sport fiest
SALES CLERK (Former Employee) –  philippinesJune 13, 2019
6 days work once a week off learn how to assist costumer the management is good work culture is deferent religion the hard job is the day at sale injoyable moment is to have a new friends.
Pros
free uniform
Cons
1hr 30mins break
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work there because there so much activities
SALES CLERK (Former Employee) –  Makati City, PhillippinesMarch 28, 2019
Premiere store also in phillippines. I am happy to be a part of their bussiness. So many products to sell their. They got all of your needs in your life. My talent and skills is level up because of them.they make me feel a better person.
Pros
When anniversarry and reach the yearly sales.
Cons
8 hours
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 8, 2019
Our day in the work will start with a positive thinking and smile in our face to greet customer and to have a good communications. Most of the time our sales target was reached.
fun workplace at Cyou Optical Shop
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityFebruary 28, 2019
hardest part of my Job is when the customers complained about our products.. And we handled carefully. And all my colleagues are very understanding and kind.. They are so very nice
Pros
direct to employer all our concerns
Cons
free hours
fun workplace
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityFebruary 26, 2019
Sometimes, the workload is so stressful but my overall work experience in SM is is enjoyable with the help of my colleague and friends. I learned to interact with different kind of person (suppliers and co-worker).
Salary / Benefits
Productive, religious and fun working place
Checker (Former Employee) –  CubaoJanuary 12, 2019
My 3 months contract as seasonal checker at the SM CUBAO was the best..I got to experience the ways and the flows of working in a department store...It's amazing...The satisfactory of accomodating and happiness of the costumer while shopping..
Pros
Checker allowance, incentives, religious
Salary / Benefits
learning standard good management stability
Cashier / Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Edsa PhilippinesOctober 29, 2018
this is where i first learn to work in a big and well known company, they gives well training program well train staffs and good screening procedures.
Pros
follows salary standard and good training experience
Cons
contractual employee only
Salary / Benefits
the salary is good but it takes 2 hours before I arrive to my workplace because of traffic.
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 24, 2018
very tiring day after work but the salary is worth especially if its special holiday (double pay). I've learned a lot especially how to communicate and how to introduce your product. the management they are very approachable and nice to their employees. the hardest part of job is when we cannot able to reach our target in 1 month. and the most enjayable part of job is when it comes to the bonuses.
Excellent Service to Valued Customer
Cashier (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 17, 2018
Working in this company was great and challenging. Management and benefits was awesome. Standard of the company and policies complied by Higher Management and Staff.
Hardworking Individual and Flexible in any working environment
Sales Clerk (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 29, 2018
My Opinion about a typical day at work is good because all of my co-workers are friendly and always make me feel positive every day at work and motivate me to do my job well and effective sales clerk. I have learned in my work experience is always be patient all the times, make the customer feel better with your advertisement and always smile. The hardest part of the job is not all customers are easy to please some of the times customer will push you to the limit of your patience,. but i always say to my self that i can do my job well and make them feel happy of my sales even at times of anger. I can make them happy even they have big problems because this is my job,. The most enjoyable part of the job is the part that i always make my customer happy and convince them to come again.
Salary / Benefits
Fun but sometimes really hard specially on DECEMBER.
Checker (Former Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 16, 2018
You should give a little rights to your employees specially when they really need rest.
And please don’t be so rude when your previous applicants wanted to get their back pays on the day you have given them. I mean you’re so delayed.
Fun work place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  MakatiAugust 13, 2018
Get money from treasury for cash fun before going to counter. Clean your counter, process customers payment, spill bank promotion/ store promotion. Gives excellent customer service.
Salary / Benefits
Very professional management and co-workers
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 12, 2018
SM was my training ground. They gave me the wings to fly through my abilities and reach the potentials I have in me. They let me experience to be rotated in all recruitment areas such as in Training, Events, Payroll, Labor, and etc.
Discriminating
Treasury Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 30, 2018
Well at least in my department (Treasury) I have experienced some sort of discrimination when you are not a Chinese. However, it still depends on your immediate supervisor.
First Hand
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 23, 2018
Strict Company, it is the number one company in the Philippines and the biggest super mall around the Asia. All my skills and personality and character were developed at the same time here in SM, as they give chance to new comers for them to show their skills.
Pros
lot of benefits
Cons
no cons.
Excellent
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 11, 2018
One of the largest company in Philippines. The staff are very helful and very effecient. Management are very humble and generous. No wonder this company is successful
Salary / Benefits
Productove and very fun to work
CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMay 15, 2018
Great atmosphere, every one is fun to work with, easy to learn, very well oriented company, you can learn new things you can easily adopt with people.
great place to work on.
Selling Department Supervisor (Former Employee) –  philippinesMay 7, 2018
The SM management work was far different to UAE. The strategic business plan and way to drive sales was depend on the its target market. Its a huge department store with big no.employees. I've learned to handle and monitor 250 more staffs and evaluate each performance. The most challenging is to drive and set the team to hit the target,consistency on monitoring requires.The Company was so generous and treat all employees like a family. They affirm people and let them grow in all aspect of work.
Pros
a lot of program and privilege for all employees.
Cons
long hours of duty and standing with heels.
Good working environment
Company Nurse Reliever (Current Employee) –  Iloilo CityMay 1, 2018
Excellent customer service. i function as a medical officer in charge of all medical assessment, exams, supplies and records. I have learned administrative skills, wherein i update records regularly, submit reports on time and answer all medical queries through phone calls and emails when necessary.
Strong customer service
Customer Service Asst. ( CSA ) (Former Employee) –  Sm Makati, Makati CityApril 28, 2018
Customer service department.. were giving extra services Like bills payment, sometimes assigned information desk, in that area it is the loading station and giving information for the customer's not really familiar to the area
Cons
minimum hours