Sitel Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Productive and lots of activities.
Customer Care (Former Employee) –  BaguioJuly 19, 2018
It's my first job and I can say when I was in training, I learned a lot. From customer service to socializing. I had a great team and a good management.
Pros
Freebies and small cakes during birthdays.
Cons
Long hours.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun working environment
Outbound Sales Agent (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityJuly 15, 2018
Sitel was a very good company for me because i learned a lot from this company in many ways i learned how to deal people from other country and sitel company enhance my knowledge. the good thing about sitel they are very generous in our health insurance.
Pros
gadget raffle every month
Cons
post shift and pre shift
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace that we can play billiards on our break and we have gym!
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigJuly 9, 2018
Recieving inbound calls
I have learn so many things about shopping online
Management was great
Workplace culture is fun
The hardest part of the job is when our items are on sale
The most enjoyable part of the job is when we have activities every month and we have very accurate team building.
Pros
Free lunch if there a holidays scheduled
Really great company!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  OrtigasJuly 9, 2018
I love the people here. They really implement the people first policy. Managers are approachable and everyone seem to be loving their job. It is not difficult to file leaves.
Good place to start
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJuly 8, 2018
Since this is a my first center. It is a good place to starr for me. This is the company that is pro employees. They value employees like a family. The company provides a lot of employee engagement activities that will make everyone enjoy.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetJuly 6, 2018
SITEL is one of the best company I've ever been since this is the first company I've ever applied. It's good it's just that I am having trouble adjusting. What I've learned with SITEL is on how to deal with different customers and how to handle them. The workplace is awesome. The hardest part of the job is going to work at dawn and adjusting to sleep at morning and also when I am having an irrate customer and won't listen to what I am saying. The most enjoyable part of it is when they appreciate you and appreciate what you are doing for them saying their thanks and all wishing me a good day ahead and lastly when they don't hesitate to open up to me even though they don't know me.
Pros
Free transportation
Cons
Long hours and staying up from night 'til noon
Great company and Healthcare benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BaguioJuly 2, 2018
Great company over all , though , the salary is not competitive 10k a month is too low for a call center agent. Great trainings provided though and minimal incentives in my account
Pros
good trainings
Cons
bad incentives
Salary / Benefits
sitel is just a very typical company
Customer service representative (6 months) (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigJuly 1, 2018
I love sitel since its my firts job, however the compensation is not good, I always feel that im underpaid, given all the works and stress in my schedules and in the managements
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityJuly 1, 2018
The Environment is really good. The persons I worked with is really fun to be with. The Team Leaders know how to handle their roles and they are agent-centered. No pressure at work although the salary is not high.
Pros
Fun Place
Cons
Salary is too low
Salary / Benefits
a very nice place to work due to peer
Dispute Specialist (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJune 28, 2018
people working here are all very nice and accommodating. Incentives are also good since that when i was still working here management conduct's raffles for prizes that keeps agents working hard. i have learned the true value of job work/life balance in this company
Pros
free coffe
Cons
low salary
Fun to work with
Customer Service Professional (Current Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityJune 26, 2018
The company is very nice but the basic salary is not that high . The Health card is great . ................................................. ..
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Low Salary
Sitel helped me a lot 0n my growth as a CSR rep and a person
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Pasig CityJune 26, 2018
Sitel is one of the best company for me. The Coaches never failed to teach me on how ti provide satisfaction to customer's needs. The benefits are just what my family needed. Now i want to venture othe companies to enhance my skills and meet new people.
Pros
Freindly environment and benefits are just fine.
Cons
Limited choice of concessionaire.
Salary / Benefits
good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetJune 18, 2018
My experience with Sitel was good. I missed my team leader and my teammates. Sitel is my first working experience. I'd say that Sitel is a very good company
Pros
aa
Cons
aa
Fun mngt
Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJune 12, 2018
Great ,Awesome,Positive
It is a good company that gives good benefits.
I highly recommend it to first timers in BPO.

They will open new doors for you.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Sallary
Very accommodating
Fraud specialist (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongJune 12, 2018
Sitel provided me a very warm environment that help me a lot to grow my skills. Also they always care about the well being of their employee, the managers are also very kind and always willing to give a helping hand
Pros
Free lunches, free vitamins
Offers good working environment
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetJune 10, 2018
Supervisors and co-workers are exemplary. Offers good benefits and incentives. Working under a team is great. Workplace and working environment i decent.
Pros
Incentives and Benefits
Cons
Provincial Rate
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetJune 6, 2018
Your meeting bunch of people with different personalities which in the end you'll learn how to socialize with them. Aside from the people around SITEL, the benefits of are good too.
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Some unpaid Overtime pays
Productive and Fun
Customer Service Representative/ Travel Expert (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityJune 5, 2018
Happy Environnment. Easy account.Kind coaches and directors. Fun people.Very convenient on my location.
More trainings.More upskills.Agent can raised problems with the superiors.
Pros
Free coffee
Salary / Benefits
productive and very nice area to improve language
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio, BenguetJune 4, 2018
sitel is a very fun and accommodating place to stay. it is a great place to learn and improve yourself. people are fun, friendly and humble. they teach new things to learn
Pros
free coffee
Productive and fun workplace
Call Center Representative /Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigJune 4, 2018
Hitting your sales goal allows you to get more incentives.
The health care benefits is the best part bcos your family will get the hassle free consultation and check ups courtesy of MAXI-CARE provided by Sitel.
Pros
good training and you can find helpful supervisors that could assist you around the production area.
Cons
salary disputes and mandatory overtime, don't care much about their employee. required to shift even though you are sick.