Sitel Employee Reviews

Found 930 reviews matching the search See all 9,552 reviews
What I learned
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BaguioOctober 15, 2019
Since i started as an escalation for a BPO company, I learned how to emphatized to our valued customer. How to managed my time especially how to use it wisely
Very competitive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetOctober 14, 2019
Work with sitel is very competitive and somehow stressful due to the program/ account you are in but it is a great experience and it was my training ground becoming a call center agent.
Salary / Benefits
Working there is fun if you got to be with the right people :)
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BaguioOctober 11, 2019
It is a good opportunity for people, especially for those fresh graduates, to start their career in the BPO industry. It's a very fast-phased working environment and very challenging. I enjoyed my short stay in the company coz I've been in a team which was very fun to be with and we were lucky to have a very supportive supervisor. Changes happen almost all the time, it's up to you how you handle the stress and pressure the work has to offer.
Pros
If you got to be with a team whose members are fun to be with and very supportive, you'll stay; good starting for fresh graduates, communication will be further enhanced
Cons
People management is not that good, incentives are quite hard to earn for there are numerous metrics you have to pass, vacation leaves don't get approved easily, irate (and racist) customers you have to deal with, sudden changes of team members (no permanent team) - you have to adjust from time to time, not enough facilities to accommodate all employees
Salary / Benefits
Working around with people at sitel are friendly and patiently helpful especially from our superiors down to the subordinates
Contact Center Professional (Former Employee) –  BaguioOctober 11, 2019
Working environment is very much workable and the facilities are well equipped with things importantly needed for that matter and for us to be able to work as cared and contended enough.
Good for first job
Recruitment Specialist (Baguio) (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetOctober 7, 2019
I have learned a lot in this company. It gave me a lot of experience when it comes to human resources and the BPO in general. It gave me my first job and my experience in this company is very impactful on my career.
Productive and fun workplace
Call Monitoring Specialist (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigOctober 1, 2019
Sitel is good for those who are starting/new to the BPO industry. They provide equal opportunity for everyone to excel. People are great and easy to work with, we have lounge and billiard table where we can unwind. There are a lot of activities to keep their employees engaged however, in the long term, there's no increase in salary or annual appraisal whether the employee performs or not.
Salary / Benefits
Toxic and definitely not a good company, poor management!
CSR (Former Employee) –  BaguioSeptember 25, 2019
They want you to target everything yet they can't take good care of their employees. Delayed incentives and uncomfortable to work with too many people are resigning because of the environment. Not a good workplace and definitely a poor management!
Salary / Benefits
productive and the workplace is very organized
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tarlac, philippinesSeptember 22, 2019
Actually i work at SITEL night shift and i learned a lot being a customer service representative i learned being humble and patient to our clients and customer. The management their is very accommodated and the workplace is very nice, The hardest part of the job is when the customer is become irate. The most enjoyable part of the job is we have a huddle in our team we have a teamwork.
CSR (Current Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacSeptember 21, 2019
Sitel is good when it comes in salary, and also all their staff in recruitment its so friendly. The way they assist their employee.And also supportive
Salary / Benefits
Productive and very cahallenging, and fun environment.
Customer Service Representative (Inbound) (Former Employee) –  Baguio CitySeptember 21, 2019
Working at Sitel is always a graveyard shift, considering that you are dealing with international calls from the other side of the globe. Working culture is excellent, as well as the management. Part of the job is that there were times when during specific holidays, everybody enjoys and participate in whatever activities the management as well as the department heads has organized.
Needs to Improve
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PalawanSeptember 20, 2019
Always have free coffee for agents, specially for graveyard. And also please have perfect attendance incentive, some agents did not commit and absences or tardiness. They should be rewarded.
productive, with TV, billiard table
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BaguioSeptember 18, 2019
Stressful type of job but fun and exciting experience to be able to communicate with other people who encourages you and thank's you for the service you provided. The hardest part of the job is the shifting schedules.
Salary / Benefits
Great company to start your career and move somewhere else.
Coach (Former Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacSeptember 13, 2019
Pros
- Healthcare provider.
- Free shuttle service
- Leadership training

Cons
- Political motive by mid-management leading to business dysfunction.
- Venomous and toxic environment.
- Poor background check leading to hiring of call center hopper.
- The management and culture lost their credibility every time someone else will move out. They mismanage the resignation and confidentially/potential job reemployment.
Salary / Benefits
Nice job but too little salary compensation.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Puerto Princesa, PalawanSeptember 12, 2019
I like the work it's people first. But in terms of salary it's too low for a breadwinner in the family. I can't say anything bad about Sitel. They become my family and they mold be as a strong professional woman.
Salary / Benefits
the company is very helpful to there employee specially the health benefits
Telesales agent (Former Employee) –  PasigSeptember 11, 2019
*TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
-in every day task we have to make sure that every call will make it a sale
i learn a lot of techniques and motivation to have a sale.
*WHAT YOU LEARNED
-i learned a lot of marketing strategy. how to handle different types of customers.and also i learned how to navigate the computer.
*MANAGEMENT
-they are helpful to there employee. a good health benefits.
WORKPLACE CULTURE
-the company has a good facilities a friendly environment.
*HARDEST PART OF THE JOB.
- when i transferred to a hard selling department my task is to convince customer to transfer to our mobile provider.
*THE MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF THE JOB
-since we had a lot of numbers of employees in our department so we know is other. we treated our selves like all friends.specially when we had trainings the company provided a free food.
Health benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetSeptember 8, 2019
The hardest part of the job is to talk to an irate customer, but I learned to be patient and calm after all these calls. The management is okay as well as the workplace culture.
Pros
Health benefits
Cons
Sleeping quarters is not enough, Incentives are given for at least after 3 months
Salary / Benefits
We handled all types of customer even if irate
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 5, 2019
Well I'm glad to get a job for local or specially international to earn more for my family and to get much hiring position. I need also more experience to use in over seas
Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetSeptember 1, 2019
Working with SITEL is a challenge because in this kind of job you need a lot of patience and understanding and you need to be focus in every single detail in this kind of job
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is nice working place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Pasig CitySeptember 1, 2019
The bpo company provides education or training to the aspiring call center agents that possess potential. The company value its client and employee through good service and benefits.
Productive and busy.
Trusted Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pasig CityAugust 21, 2019
This is the first company to let me experience doing sales work. I learned a lot from them on how to deliver offers to the customer for them to be interested.
Pros
Incentives, Benefits, paid leaves
Cons
Travel time in going to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K