Sitel Employee Reviews

Found 839 reviews matching the search See all 8,641 reviews
Productive Working place
Customer Service Associate (inbound) (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityMarch 18, 2019
a very competitive working company that deals with different tasks. offers voice(customer service and technical support) and non voice(email and chat support) account.
Pros
provides incentives
Cons
n/a
Great job advances opportunities
Coach (Credit Reporting Agency Account) (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigMarch 18, 2019
I was promoted in this company since their opportunities are great. This is the company where I learned a lot of my .leadership skills and knowledge, The management and people I worked with are also great and it makes the work environment bearable if not stress-free, I just hope they can offer a more competitive salary and benefit packages to avoid attrition.
Pros
great people and management
Cons
Salary
Salary / Benefits
Colleagues are great but the company sucks
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 12, 2019
My colleagues are great, everybody are nice and you will definitely enjoy working with them. Unfortunately, the management sucks because they always demand for more but they never appraise there people. I've worked for almost 5 years and the only time I got an appraisal was after 1 year. They said that we're not getting an appraisal anymore because our salary is on ceiling ( my salary is 19k + 2k allowance that's how low their ceiling). The salary that I'm getting is not enough with the service they're asking from us.

When it comes to incentives, all I can say is nothing because we don't get that much. The most is 1k every month.

You will definitely gain a lot of friends but that's it.

Overall the company will not even offer something for their people.

Their pantry are also sucks because all the food taste bad.

There's no locker area, they have a baggage area ( ex. Supermarket). Be careful because they're not responsible if your property was lost or got damage while in the baggage area.

There's no sleeping quarters also.. They only have a chair bed that you can rest for a couple of minutes...

There's no shower room because they don't allow their employees to stay at work and sleep.

There's many cockroaches and mice roaming around the building, specially on the production. It's gross but true.

They are currently renovating one of their site and still continue their business by allowing their people to enter the building while under renovation. They don't even care if their employee are safe
  more... because sometimes you can smell some chemicals like paint, solvent, cement dust in the air. We tried to complaint but they just open the windows and put some fan to get ride of the awful smell.

If your late you'll be definitely get a deduction , but if you exceed you will not get an OT pay unless it's more than 30 mins and you received the call after your shift.

If there's a client FGD they will always select the people who will be there and teach them what to say and what not to say.

I still have a lot to say, but I guess I'm just wasting my time because this company will not even read this.
Pros
Great colleagues
Cons
Salary, food, work ethics, favouritism
sales representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  loakan rd baguio cityMarch 12, 2019
all people at this workplace is a little bit obsessed with the position in getting higher even though they were already stepping down others for there own sake.
#WhySitel #Sitel
Dir Site Ops (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
Culture + People drives performance and that what make's a company great. Driving engagement also adds up to the icing in the cake and that's what the company promotes.
Look before you leap!
Dir Site Ops (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
Sitel is a very diverse workplace and hence each of us may have very contrary views. For me it has been a job of very highs and very lows.
From a work standpoint I have been blessed to have fantastic colleagues and teams that have enabled me to perform at the high levels that we have been doing. This has been a high for the last 5 years so there are no exceptions here.
From a compensation and benefits standpoint there is a lot left to be desired. From having no pay increases for the last 4 years (for all levels) to a much reduced and difficult to attain bonus structure, it has been a disappointment across all levels.The management team (defined as Company Execs at a Global level) have been very tight lipped and the lack of communication has not helped.
All in all, I am not inclined to stay too long with the organization largely because of the compensation structure and how far this is from the industry average. My feedback to the Execs at Sitel is to move fast on this or you risk losing a lot of your leadership team to companies that match expectations.
Director - Shared Services
Director HR (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
Sitel Phils' is a dynamic and growing company. For people who want to grow to be future leaders, with all the opportunities waiting for you, this company would be the perfect place to be.
People goes first
Dir Leadership Devpt (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
Great work atmosphere and great people! Everyone support each other to work together and achieve excellence.

What makes people stay is that to company focuses on its people.
Why Sitel
Global Director+ (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
Sitel has been my second home for many years. When I go to work everyday, I know exactly what is expected of me. The strategies and priorities of the company are very clearly laid out. The hardest part of the job is knowing your level of competence deserves better compensation, and that you know you are worth so much more outside of the company. It's an easy decision for me because money is not my main motivator, but it is tough for someone to stay when compensation is the number 1 priority.
Feedback
VP Operations (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
Two areas that make work challenging -
- inefficiency of roles, people in roles and their capability, of process, in basic technology set up

- Hierarchal .org hence being on side of certain people/positions is priority for most. Integrity and accountability hence is compromised
Salary / Benefits
A lot has changed and a lot is changing for the good
VP Operations (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
Over the past few years, organization has started to use more technology internally as well as in client facing areas. Tremendous focus on delivering to the client metrics. Lots of my colleagues have been with the organization for long indicating that they consider Sitel as a good employer. Would like the organization to start focusing more on employee well being through appropriate compensation and benefits
Sitel and me
Dir Operations (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
The mission and vision of Sitel are very clear however, Sitel needs to improve on execution on things that they promise to the clients and employees that they will do. Sitel is considered as one of the employees which pay employees less.

Sitel's services cost less compared to other vendors.
Bring the "True" People First Culture
Dir Site Ops (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
The culture has changed and I guess not for the better. "True" People First Culture is gone.
We keep talking about Technology & Robotics etc, but we don't even the basic tools we need to be successful (agents are using headsets more than 5 years old, desktops that are as old …
Dir Project Mgmt (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
Facility workplace is best in class.
Associates are talented.
Leadership is diverse. Good mix of male, female, nationalities.
Sitel Brand solidify over the past 3 years.
Sitel Group
VP Operations (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
A truly great global company. Sitel is truly focused on the right things and delivers great results for our clients and their customers, shareholders and employees.
Dir Site Ops (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
Seeing frontliners being happy with little things their leaders do for them make me happy too. There should always be balance in managing people and the bottom line - which has not been apparent up to now.
workplace culture
Dir Site Ops (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
Sitel Group puts people first! They have prioritized employee experience that will aim to deliver a positive customer journey and ultimately adding value to our share holders.
A Promising Organization
Dir Site Ops (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
A promising company with a lot of dedicated talent willing to make it work, if we can all make sure all resource units are on board with the vision as well as reviewing salaries and rewards / benefits for current support roles compared to what competition has to offer, we will go a long way in retaining top talent and ultimately reduce performance issues.
Doo
Dir Operations (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
Sitel PH has a solid and stable reputation among the other top tier BPOs, We should be proud of this and continue to work and improve this image. Our culture is our pride we wear daily in and out of the office.
Feedback
Dir Site Ops (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
The people i work for the agents and support are really amazing. They work together and really try hard to be success. I'm also happy with the support my manager provides to the team as well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel. Our community is ready to answer.

52.4K