Sitel Employee Reviews

Found 700 reviews matching the search See all 8,067 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Most considerable people I've ever known
Technical Representative (Former Employee) –  PalawanDecember 11, 2018
two hours ahead before work starts. They enhanced my communication skills, People are inspiring and there is a lot of bonuses. We don't speak in tagalog while working but they won't discriminate you. Hardest part of the job is to reach the quota. Most enjoyable part is having parties and team buildings with my teammate.
Pros
Maxicare(card for medical expenses)
Cons
Long hours and big qoutas
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Fun workplace having different activities per week and a different friendly competitions
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Baguio, BenguetDecember 5, 2018
Sitel is actually a fun, comfortable and good working environment but honestly speaking, specially for me as a single mother and the only bread winner in the family I still need a greener pasture to support my family for financian needs.
Pros
rice and transpo allowabce tgen maxicare
Cons
Salary is not enough
Salary / Benefits
I enjoy working here without discrimination
CSR (Current Employee) –  OrtigasNovember 24, 2018
I feel very at home with the job because i dont feel i was different. Everyone treats fair. Everyone were so helpfull and always ready to teach and share their knowledge and skills. I really leatned a lot.
Pros
Good incentives
Cons
Sometimes needed to be transfer from one department to another when needed
Salary / Benefits
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Baguio, BenguetNovember 23, 2018
Sitel really gives opportunity to those needs work. Gives a best training that you will surely improve. They give another chance for others to improve.
Pros
Good facilities and co work mate
Cons
Low salary at provincial site
Salary / Benefits
Fun being with my officemates but a toxic place
Temporary CSR (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityNovember 21, 2018
It was nice to be with the senior employees in sitel but the new ones were really hard to be with due to their misleading attitudes. They will talk behind your back
fun environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongNovember 20, 2018
Sitel provides a fun and exciting environment to their employees. They make sure that they were able to organize a monthly activity not only to lessen their employees' stress but also to highlight their employees talents.
good environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BenguetNovember 20, 2018
Working at sitel is totally something that i did not expect to be at. First thing that i normally do is to read updates because information is power. The hardest part and the most enjoyable part of the job is the learning process because its a different platform for me so it is really a challenging job.
Pros
good medical benefit
Cons
its hard to avail vacation leave's
Salary / Benefits
The office is very productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City , PhilippinesNovember 20, 2018
The office observes multi-cultural diversity . The work load is different every week . they make short programs to the employees to make them motivated to their work .
Pros
Incentives
Cons
Heavy work load due to mass resignation
Salary / Benefits
very good work co worker and management
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Pasig City PhilippinesNovember 19, 2018
always having fun with my co-workers even with the management, i learned to improve my communication with other people, a very nice and friendly management. The hardest part of the job is when you have complaints from the customer that will result into a product charge that will deduct to your salary with memo. is when we get together with our manager, supervisor and team leaders
Pros
free transport and rice
Salary / Benefits
Sitel is a decent company
CSR (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongNovember 13, 2018
Sitel is a decent company. The staffs, personnel and management are fun to be with. They helped me alot how to be an effective customer service specialist.
Offers good HMO
Airline Reservations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Eastwood CityNovember 3, 2018
Offers good HMO, provides sufficient system to support and help the employees to be able to perform well and be equipped to handle their roles. Provides great compensation.
Productive and fun
GreenDot Corp., Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetOctober 27, 2018
The company provides enough training, meeting and coaching to all employees. There's always a one on one interaction with the Quality Team and with the manager. The company is pro-agent and I felt valued. A good company to work with.
Cons
Too much overtime
Salary / Benefits
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ortigas PasigOctober 26, 2018
Company management was good. Staffs/team leaders and agents are very friendly. I will recoment sitel as the best company. No delays for the salary.Training is modern, flexible and very efficient.
First contact center job
Credit Report Specialist - ATL (Former Employee) –  Pasig PhilippinesOctober 24, 2018
as a staff my goal is to ensure all inquiries are address and upsell a promotion or any product that I can. Actually with Sitel, I learned a lot. since my starting salary here is too low, I learned how to save and wait for the payout to buy things I want or need. Also I learned that they are more systematic when it comes to managament and practice micro managing.
Where it all began...
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  BaguioOctober 14, 2018
Sitel taught me alot about professionalism. Taught me how to manage my time, balance my career with other itineraries. It was good working there but I got old. GY shifts became a burden.
benefits
Cons
work loads
Salary / Benefits
They will give you job you'd prefer as a tenure agent
Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PasigOctober 13, 2018
Highly recommended for someone looking to have experience or wanting to work in a BPO.

My first bpo company and I had a good time working with. If there would be a chance to work with them again I would.
Pros
Free coffee, free lunch
Cons
Not that accessible for commuting.
Nice
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityOctober 6, 2018
I've learned a lot from this company. Good start for people who wanted to have BPO exp. The training is good. They are also conducting activities monthly to hype performance.
Pros
Claimed easy acct
Cons
Salary is not competitive
Nice Working environment
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BaguioSeptember 30, 2018
good working experience as an email agent, approachable team leaders and also teammates, even the boss of the account is easy to talk with and all of them are so kind.
Pros
Free snacks like jolibee
Cons
over time
Best benefits so far
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetSeptember 20, 2018
The best thing about sitel is their benefits, they provide HMO to agents and three more dependents. I'm not sure if that is still the case today though.
Customer Service Representative
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  BaguioSeptember 18, 2018
Great benefits and high salary. The company offers a lot of benefits,and depending on your performance their will be bonuses. For bonuses it depends on your account.
Pros
high salary
Cons
sales talk