Sitel Employee Reviews

Found 960 reviews matching the search See all 9,796 reviews
Constant Flux
Director (Former Employee) –  PasigDecember 12, 2019
"Challenging" is describing it kindly. Organization has yet to clearly define its value and people proposition which is surprising considering the number of years it has been in existence. There is a marked difference between what is preached and what is seen and felt.
Salary / Benefits
Fun with activities, stepping stone for work experience
CSR/CCA (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetDecember 11, 2019
Sitel is a competitive company, it has a good compensation as well, with good benefits.
If you would like to boost your confidence it is the best place to start.
You will learn a lot of things, specially about socializing and. Proving good customer service.
Fun working
Site IT Engineer (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 11, 2019
Day at work is always loaded. I've been handling lots of projects almost every month. My boss is really nice that even if the salary is not competitive, you will decide to stay because of how he treat his employee.
Fun and results oriented
Team Supervisor (Current Employee) –  baguio cityDecember 11, 2019
Recommended, work life balance. Competitive spirit. Management has open door policy. All people are respectful. Employees are engaged in activities...
Very Good
Customer Support Representative (Former Employee) –  PasigDecember 8, 2019
The company is amazing. They encourage people to work hard. They provide an excellent customer service. They want best for their employees. They provide good benefits.
December 10, 2019

We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community.

challenging
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee) –  Loakan, Baguio CityDecember 8, 2019
stressful cause i'm working on graveyard shift
speak confidently through phone
when costumer is angry on set of the call, cannot sleep during the day.
you were able to satisfied your costumer
December 10, 2019

Thank you for letting us know your heartfelt feedback on our organization.

Costumer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BaguioDecember 4, 2019
It's a stepping stone for someone who is looking for job experience but not for a long term job. It can be good for someone who can handle the night time shifts.
December 9, 2019

It really makes us happy when our current associates or former associates share their wonderful work experience in a public platform. !!!

Salary / Benefits
Has a nice work place (ambience)
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  BaguioDecember 3, 2019
Great place to gain communicative experience and earn decent money at the same time. Work is stressful, wish they could raise the salary for a bit more.
December 9, 2019

Thank you for sharing your Sitel experience. We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review as each comment is reviewed to further improve the associate experience. We'll share this feedback with the correct department.

Excellent
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  PasigDecember 1, 2019
Supervisors handled me were all the best superior to work with. You would love to come to work everyday🙂. It was just far from me thats why I decided to leave to balance my life as a mother but if given opporunity I would choose going back to them.
December 3, 2019

These words of appreciation really means a lot to us as an organization.
Thanks for such lovely words !

ok
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetNovember 29, 2019
its great to work with then but theres a lot of things or people that will let you down and theres managing system its favoritism i hate that thing...
Csr
ON THE JOB TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetNovember 29, 2019
There is work-life balance in being a CSR agent and you will only suffer if you are on the graveyard shift because there are lots of concerns when you have to do graveyard shifts, your health could be put at risk etc.

Salary / Benefits
Company medical benefits is good but not balancing with the monhly salary
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetNovember 29, 2019
Trainings are provided.Team buildings also present depending though on the account and team you are in. Medical benefits good. Salary not competitive.Transportation allowance not enough.
December 2, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this honest review.

Why still here?
Technical Support Representative (Current Employee) –  Puerto PrincesaNovember 28, 2019
The office ambiance is really good. Air-conditioning all around the office. Pay is nice though mediocre compared to other BPO's around the country. Management is so-so since the closer you are to the source, the quicker you get what you want/need. Work/Life balance is poor since shifts and offs changes now and then.

Competition is coming, so I'm hoping Sitel would be better for us since Monopoly is history for them, piracy will be the new thing if they don't get things right.
December 2, 2019

It really makes us happy when our associates share their wonderful and heartfelt work experience in a public platform. !!!

very productive
call center agent (Current Employee) –  ManilaNovember 27, 2019
its fun on a daily basis
and I learned a lot of things especially dealing with the customers
management is good as well
workplace is good since im working with my friends
hardest thing that im doing everyday is convincing the customer to buy the stuff that im selling
Pros
short breaks
Cons
short breaks
low salary
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetNovember 26, 2019
salary is not competitive though they provide good trainings for employees. healthcare benefit back then was good but right now they change it and its no longer as comprehensive as before
December 4, 2019

Thank you for sharing your honest opinion about the organization.
Will notify the correct department regarding your suggestions.

productive and helpful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetNovember 25, 2019
competitive, non stop learning. fun to work with people handling each group. fast improvement to deal with other people although unable seen. been productive and more helpful
November 29, 2019

We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our organization values to put employee satisfaction as a top priority and we are committed to our employees. Its employees like you that make our job wonderful.

amazing people and workplace
Customer Service Representative/ Dispute Specialist (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesNovember 24, 2019
amazing environment, good benefits and incentives as well as health incentives, good salary and happy workplace even though graveyard shift. learned a lot.
December 4, 2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

Salary / Benefits
Continuous hiring for call centre agents
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 21, 2019
As one of the most popular call centre in the Philippines, Sitel is expanding in different provinces across the country giving work opportunities to those living outside the Philippine capital. The company offers a competitive range of employee benefits, and assures giving accurate salary and growth opportunities. However, one must have the stamina in working on rotating shifts as well as graveyard times.
November 25, 2019

Thank you for sharing the honest feedback with us.
We really appreciate the warm words from you.
It really means a lot to us.

Salary / Benefits
all the facilities were fine.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Baguio City, BenguetNovember 20, 2019
working at sitel were almost amazing but the compensation for the employees did not meet the work load given to them. the thing is there are shifts at night wherein going to the location could be dangerous and the shuttle service was not able to cater the employees all in all.
November 25, 2019

Thank you for your honest review.
We really appreciate you for taking time out and provide us with this feedback.
We will definitely work on the recommendations provided by you.

Management is not good.
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Tarlac City, TarlacNovember 16, 2019
They didn't treasure you as their employee, they did not give the right benefits that you are entitled for. It's just very disappointed in my part as one of the support team.
November 21, 2019

Thank you for reaching out and provide your feedback. We take this type of experiences very seriously as we want to provide the best work environment to all our associates.

As for the benefits, we do provide a wide array of benefits to all associates such as: life long skills, growth opportunities- 91% of our promotions are made internally, diversity work environment- We are a bold company that believes in diversity and respect. We are coming up with more benefits in order to provide the best possible experience to all of you.

Josue

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sitel. Our community is ready to answer.

52.7K