Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun workplace
Restaurant Frontline Staff (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 14, 2018
The restaurant itself was good enough to handle different kinds of people because the management treasures it's workers as well. They have a unique way of exceeding guest expectations and are able to maintain standards.
Fun Workplace
Restaurant Staff (Former Employee) –  ManilaAugust 7, 2018
Long working Hours, Hassle but interesting. Can handle complaint, irate customers. Always maintain the cleanliness of the store, Greet the Customer while their enter to the Store. Assist them to the table. Take their order, Repeat the order, Serve the food fast and careful.
Food Server (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 29, 2018
I've learned a lot of things here since I became a Captain here. Training and seminars were all informative and very helpful. Workplace and people are also fun.
Salary / Benefits
Playing cards duting break time
Waiter/Server (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 21, 2018
i've learned to manage time, handle pressure, handle some complaints from guests. The management team are encouraging their staff and motivate to go through, as they support them to grow and become one the management team.
Pros
Free wifi
Cons
Long over times
Salary / Benefits
Very challenging workplace definitly there is a growth with the company
Assistant Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Silang, CaviteJuly 13, 2018
very challenging workplace and career development, you grow with the company you learn with the system the company implement, you as a person will have growth in your skill and decision making
Pros
challenging workplace
fun workplace
RESTAURANT SERVICE CREW (Former Employee) –  Tagaytay, CaviteJuly 12, 2018
i've learned to manage time, handle pressure, handle some complaints from guests. the management team are encouraging their staff and motivate to go through, as they support them to grow and become one the management team.
Productive and friendly environment
Service Crew - Intern (120 hrs.) (Former Employee) –  MandaluyongJuly 5, 2018
All of the staff including the managers are easy to be with. They teach you how to work productively. They also are hardworking person. You really can see that they are all dedicated.
Pros
Free foods
fun workplace
Food Server (Former Employee) –  PasayJune 18, 2018
as a foodserver you responsible for serving a food and i enjoy working in shakeys from teambuilding to differrents kinds of work culture,friendly employee
Productive, Fun working with other Employees
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  San Pedro, LagunaJune 17, 2018
I'm in the Front of the House. Everyday we check if all of the equipment in the dining area if it is clean, if it is complete. and also we check the plates, the utensils and also the condiments. i learn how to communicate, and learn how to interact with the customers with a pleasing personality. and i learn how to be patient if there are a complaints. Their is no hard part in that job, because everything can be learned.
Cons
Semi long ours if there are many customers
wowing experience
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  RizalJune 12, 2018
I develop continuously and I gained so much learning that can I apply for my future job.Its a kind of training that will always put you in a challenge that can everyone will benefits on it, fun and enjoying.

Want to know more about Shakey's Pizza Parlor?

Ask a question
i love this place
FOOD SERVER (Former Employee) –  Marikina CityJune 10, 2018
Every time I remember working at Shakey's I feel exited. This place is built with sweat and hard work that's why it became the number one Pizza restaurant in the Philippines. The training was superb and detailed from service to menu knowledge it is very heart warming just thinking I've been a part of that team. We worked for perfection
Pros
Cons
Low salary
productive and fun
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  Puerto PrincesaJune 7, 2018
very approcheable and fun staff r diffenitely become my new circle of friends,easy to be with specially if u dont know something related in a work they can actually help u alot.,management also good and can handle nicely all their staff.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
exact hour
Fun place
Food Attendant/Kitchen Helper (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 5, 2018
The staffs are very friendly and they're very welcoming. They are really hands on on teaching us about the work. They always make the heavy work and atmosphere light
Working with results
Manager (Current Employee) –  MakatiMay 27, 2018
WOWING Concept is being implemented as well.Better than before, better than others & better than expected
Doing your best in every task given is highly encourage.
Pros
Living Allowance, Rice Allowance
Cons
Medicard issue
Area Marketing Officer
Area Marketing Officer (Current Employee) –  ManilaMay 27, 2018
I have 5 days work in a week, having good co-employees and fun filled job.

In my company, we have this WOWING Concept. wherein all employees are expected to do WOW things. Better than before, Better than others & better than expected. Meaning I do my very best in every task that was assigned to me.Do it with all my heart.

Most enjoyable part of my job, is perks of travelling all over Shakeys branches,visiting different areas, meeting different people and were able to turn them as friends.
Pros
Free Shakeys Food during meeting, Transportation Allowances, Rice Allowances, Living allowance.
Cons
Healthcare Issues such as Medicard
Salary / Benefits
It was a very unique learning experience
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Davao CityMay 25, 2018
At Shakey's, you will learn so much how to exceed the expectation of your customer/guest by providing product and services that will meet their satisfaction .
Very Challenging work place
Shift Manager/Restaurant Finance Officer (Former Employee) –  Biñan CityMay 24, 2018
This is the company where i have developed my skills. They are focused in giving intensive training for managers which i think the most effective tools in developing future leaders.
Fun place
Bartender (Former Employee) –  SM FAIRVIEW, QUEZON CITYMay 18, 2018
Free meal during late hours. The hardest part of working here is all you have to do is know every person's attitude during work. Good people and delicious food. The most enjoyable part of my job is new people and new beginning.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Friendly surroundings and fun workplace
Food Server/Pizza Making (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityMay 17, 2018
Shakeys Pizza Parlor have those friendly managers and staffs. I learned a lot of this company such as serving foods in a proper way and greetings of guests.
Cons
10 hours
Fun workplace
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Naga City, Camarines SurMay 8, 2018
You will never feel that you are working cause all your workmates are like family. Working in this company was the best, you will never feel the superiority of the management.