Shakey's Pizza Parlor Employee Reviews

very fun
Kitchen Staff (Former Employee) –  philippinesNovember 7, 2019
it was great experience i got to meet new freinds, i always eat the left overs that was the funny i always clean the kitchen area and the job is pretty hard but it was also very chalenging at the same time it was a great experience and the guys are really helpful
Quality
Guest Relation Staff, Cashier (Former Employee) –  Roxas CitySeptember 30, 2019
Working here teaches you discipline in time, you have to do suggestive selling, uado your tasks. I like my collegues, it's fun. Making sure you give the guest quality products. Opportunities to your growth
Salary / Benefits
Exhausting but a solid workplace for a broad knowledge and wisdom.
All around FOH staff, delivery coordinator (Former Employee) –  DasmariñasSeptember 27, 2019
I recommend this for the enthusiastic applicants who are willing to be develop their skills and knowledge in a strong and flexible environment when it comes to guest centric organized class dinning (family casual dining). But sadly in my past branch, I didn't expect that the restaurant manager is not negotiable and not showing a compassion in her job. Maybe I can recommend the mall based/cimpany own rather than franchise.
Cons
In dasma walter branch they are not consistently giving an 8 hr duty per day, but with 2 hr break per day.
productive and fun
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  philippinesSeptember 23, 2019
fun environment helpful workmates not far from our home, enjoyable part on the job is the workplace and the co workers and also the involvement in every task.
Fun Workplace
Fryman (Former Employee) –  General Trias, CaviteSeptember 11, 2019
Great training grounds in food industry. The hardest part of the job is during holidays. I think this casual dining restaurant must increase their salary rate.
Willing to learn everything
Dining Attendant (Former Employee) –  ManilaSeptember 2, 2019
Despite the short period of my training, it was still a very meaningful one. The training enriched my confidence created a foundation of being a good employee someday. It caused a very huge effect to me.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long Hours
Well managed.
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Sta Rosa, Laguna, PHAugust 14, 2019
It was a grateful experience to work in a restaurant even though its only 5 months, you need to work in a quick paced environment to avoid complaints to our customer. I worked hard so I can easily know the other stations such as assembly station (the one who assemble the order), scullery station (the one who cook a spaghetti sauces), make-up station (the one who make a pizzas), frying station (the one who fry chickens and mojos).
productive and fun workplace
Food Server/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Santo TomasAugust 12, 2019
The happiest moments that i would tell is in shakey's so fun and enjoy because of the staff and managers. Even that our duties is so tiring because of peak hours i enjoyed. the workplace culture of Shakey's is so interesting. the hardest part of the job is when the staff is resigning. and the most enjayable and part of the job is when i saw the guest the having experience the great times and great memories.
Fun
Waitress/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Trece MartiresAugust 9, 2019
its fun and productive woorking here but with a strict policy and management. they want me to work when i was very sick though they knew about it but they ignored it
productive
PIZZA MAKER AND DECORATOR (Former Employee) –  philippinesJuly 24, 2019
I learned how hard the work in restos. the most enjoyable part is we have some gatherings as a team. the people are easy to deal with in terms of picked time.
Pros
n/a
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Learning invirontment and happy atmostphere
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJuly 18, 2019
Typical day at work is busy but so much more to learn about how to deal different kind of costumers and what their needs I learn most of casual dining service, management was great and very supportive, our culture is to give the best service to our guests every time they visit our restaurant, and the hardest part of my job is just the flexible timing but I enjoy most of my time in our restaurant so I'm so happy to work in food industry.
Salary / Benefits
I learned a lot to manage people,to train the employee,to make a disicion on my self,opportunity and everything.
Product Quality Controller (Current Employee) –  Shakey's mandaluyong city.philippinesJuly 12, 2019
Be an open mineded person or employee,they teach you how to learned a lot of thing in operation and standart,they give you a opportunity to make a goal in work and for your future.
Salary / Benefits
Approachable and nice co workers
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  BinondoJune 20, 2019
I love what I experience over all i have learned many things during my internship, they teached me well and my colleagues are all nice and approachable.
Pros
Rotating Job
Salary / Benefits
Its Just fun but my salary is not enough for my family
Restaurant Team Member (Former Employee) –  TaguigJune 19, 2019
Its good and fun working here but my salary is not enough for my family... Benefits is also good but they dont have free meals for there employees and they always asking to much for the results regarding sales and targets..
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun working with the staff
Back of house (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 10, 2019
All the staff and manager are good to us. They always ask us if we are okay in our work. They always smiling to us and talking nicely even if they are in the bad mood.
Pros
Free lunches
productive and fun
front of the house (Former Employee) –  Bacoor, CaviteJune 4, 2019
i learned a lot here at shakey molino branch . all may coworkers are very in to the job. i have a lot of commendation forms because the service i'm giving to our guest
Salary / Benefits
Wowing culture was the best
Restaurant Financial Officer (Former Employee) –  Tuguegarao City, CagayanMay 30, 2019
I had good times staying in this company. I enjoyed the daily routine, working on store operations. The job I worked for is meeting deadline on daily basis and supervising operation. This was challenge role for me take on but I enjoyed every moment.

To shakeys tuguegarao
I really missed my team
Pros
Performance bonus
Cons
Demand of job. 10hrs
Okay
Staff (Current Employee) –  Metro ManilaMay 25, 2019
Provides learning through training and seminars. Lack in work life balance. Colleagues are fun to work with, management is also good..................
Salary / Benefits
I dont recommend this job!!
Food server,waiter,cashier, boh (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueMay 9, 2019
I work there for almost 2 years and my experience there was fine. In terms of salary its not enough for your needs your salary is just for other exp. Not inluded the house rent Etc.,cause you just paid there for 8-9k )per month the and the management is dine too. It depends, they also have favoritism and you know "sipsip"
I never enjoy working there i feel pressure everytime i go to work. No proper treatment training is not good.
The tenured employees are rude! The managers are also rude!! they don't have professionalism !!
Pizza making is the most pressure area.
Disputes!! Our ots are not paid
They value the sales than people who works very hard.
No growth!!!
Nonrewards
Meetings are on night!!
Pros
Little tips from customers
Cons
Rude managers!!, rude tenured employees!! Salary are not great, not fun to work. No values!! Ot's are not paid
Fun workplace
Cashier/Delivery Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santo Tomas, BatangasApril 26, 2019
Productive,Good ..Develops personality andcapability.
Develops how to communicate with other staff and specially guest personal or on calls.Good relationship with the managers creates friendly atmosphere and openess with other.
Pros
Incentives