Sealanes Marine Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Fun place to work with flexibility
Documentation and Processing Clerk (Former Employee) –  MakatiMarch 23, 2017
Working in Sealanes helps me to be more versatile in my workplace. It helps me to accept the changes on how will I meet the individual and business needs.
Pros
retirement bonus; promotion from within
Cons
salary alignment; no free lunch
Fun working place
Able Bodied Seaman (Former Employee) –  SeafarerJanuary 3, 2017
Working at Sealanes Marine Services,Inc.for fiften years is quite challenging especially during my first few months with productive and fun workplace.
Pros
free meals
Cons
long hours of work
Steward (Current Employee) –  Makati CityOctober 27, 2016
Working in AFP Medical Center is a hard working. It's a military discipline institution. But i've learned a lot with this institution. Everybody has a chance to joined the In-service training like "Basic Nursing Procedure", "Basic First Aid Training" and other related training for the military and veterans patients.

I'm lucky to have all these certifications. It is my great pleasure and honor to worked in this institution.
Pros
Subsistence allowance
Cons
Overtime
Fun workplace.
FILING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Makati, P00May 6, 2015
Daily routine goes on encoding and scanning all the documents/newly hire crews or updated files. Inventory of offices supplies, doing monthly request of supplies. When it comes to co-workers, they are fun to be with even though the work is stressful and the operations manager is treating us in a right way. Sometimes being requested by the immediate supervisors to do some other jobs but still part of the company business.
Pros
Not strict to absences/leave
Cons
Overtime, Salary
Salary / Benefits
productive, fun and multi tasking
filing asst (Current Employee) –  Makati, P00January 7, 2015
a typcal day at work is running for scaaning and uploading the seafarers documents. i am learning more on to the documents of a seafarer and govertment requirements in working on a ship vessels or even abroad. the management is good. as well as my co-workers they are easy to work with. the hardest part of the job is that the salary is not enough for me to support my family's financial needs. thus, the most enjoyable part is socializing with my co-workers and learning each day i am at awork.
Pros
5 working days
Cons
less salary compensation
ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  MAKATIMarch 3, 2014
Sealanes is a company where anyone can be mold to a mature person. It is the best place for new graduates who wants to enhance their skills when it comes to clerical works.
Pros
quarter party