Schneider Electric Employee Reviews

Found 65 reviews matching the search See all 3,180 reviews
Nice
Operator (Former Employee) –  Cavite CityOctober 27, 2019
I really like to work here but im need to resign in this company because i feel disappointed in my superior that didnt make any consideration on their operator .
Salary / Benefits
Better than the rest of the company on PEZA
Production supervisor (Former Employee) –  PEZA, Rosario , Cavite PhilippinesSeptember 12, 2019
I started as an AI senior technician
During that time, Company believes in the much needed skills in auto insertion equipment engineering and I was given a very good chance and salary having a pcb automation assembly experience...
nice place to work
Test Technician (Former Employee) –  CaviteAugust 22, 2019
i make a lot of friends,i acquire new knowledge,i learn a lot, i learn how to read schematic diagram,build a test machine and debuging of test machine.
Good workplace
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Rosario, CaviteJuly 2, 2019
Good workplace but workload is not well balanced.
Too much politics on management side that passes unto mid staff level.
Limited training for new employees.
Salary / Benefits
Communication and the work environment are so good that makes everyone efficient on their respective jobs
Intern (Former Employee) –  Rosario, CaviteJuly 2, 2019
I enjoy working with this company although i only worked for 4 months. It provides me knowledge on how to efficiently monitor the human resources in the company through checking the working hours they had and the work that they provided. I also learned how to analyzed whether a segment/branches is growing or not.
Productive and fun workplace
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Rosario, CaviteJune 21, 2019
The operation inside of the company is good. Co workers are good. They are cooperative and helpful. The company also have different programs for the benefits of the employees.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Long hourse
No work life balance
Replenishment Specialist I (Procurement Executive) (Current Employee) –  Rosario, CaviteMarch 25, 2019
Even on leave, you do the daily report. No more work from home approval for Asian boss unlike with European. unfair treatment in Philippines especially if you have Asian boss.
Salary / Benefits
There is job security and career growth with Schneider
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Rosario, CaviteMarch 10, 2019
There is job security and career growth with Schneider Electric, I enjoyed my 7 years and 8 months and work and life balance is the number one policy of this company.
Pros
free meal and rice allowance
Salary / Benefits
a world class company which you wanted to work as there is life work balance
Service Sales Administrator (Current Employee) –  CaviteFebruary 10, 2019
this company is a world class and so blessed to have been part of the team . This is very near to my home and there is a free shutlle and meal allowance as well. Good management too.
Pros
free shuttle and so near
Cons
there's a lot of opportunities to save though the salary isn't enough
Salary / Benefits
A company with worklife balance initiatives
Sr. Purchasing Project Management Team Leader (Former Employee) –  CaviteJanuary 23, 2019
Schneider Electric develops connected technologies and solutions to manage energy and process in ways that are safe, reliable, efficient and sustainable. The Group invests in R&D in order to sustain innovation and differentiation, with a strong commitment to sustainable developme
Pros
High compensation, free meals, paid sick and vacation leaves etc
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place and you will learn a lot
Repair Technician (Current Employee) –  CaviteJanuary 17, 2019
enjoy and fun work place.very challeging work because you will learn a lot how to repair and analyze the product.very kind and helpful work mate.increasing salary every year...
Exceptional Work Experience
SAP Transformation Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 18, 2018
Fun and Innovative Company. Career Driven and Professional People. Comfortable and improving Workplace. Practice Equality. high possibility of career advancement.
fun workplace
Office Staff(warehouse) (Former Employee) –  epza peza rosario caviteNovember 3, 2018
peoples are funny and others are so serious. i've learned about the coding of the product, processing and daily routines. workplace culture is slightly politicals but that is private to discuss. The hardest part of my job is getting along with the deliveries and you sitted an hour in a small space plus the traffic you take. The most enjoyable plart is you can go other company and the other side is the checkings of the product from your company and other companies.
Fun place o work
PAYABLES SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 19, 2018
Start the day busy of course but it was really a fun place to work for, good working environment and very nice office. All Supervisors and Managers are very approachable and helpful. Different culture and yet we all get along well. Benefits is very good and of course the profit sharing when I was still there. The hardest part of the job is during closing of the books for the month, its always chaos trying to chase down officers and rank for the liquidation of all their advances to close it into expense. The most enjoyable part is the camaraderie and team work among the employees.
Pros
Profit sharing, benefits and paid travel and paid brainstorming out of town
Cons
Need to be a fast worker
Productive workplace
Company Nurse (Current Employee) –  RosarioJuly 7, 2018
Promoted client's healthy lifestyle through teaching
Provided first aid to employees seeking health assistance and/or employees that had injury.
Performed physical exams and health histories
Administered first aid treatment and provide medication for employees as needed.
Administered First-Aid and CPR
Monitored employees health status
Managed and tracked inventories of medicines and supplies
Assessed employees health condition and referred to hospital
Facilitated employees health benefits and endorsed to Human Resources for processing
Assisted employees during hospitalization and monitored the progress of health condition
Productive and fun workplace
Executive Assistant and Administrative Officer (Former Employee) –  RosarioJune 29, 2018
Schneider Electric was so far the best among all the companies I have worked with previously.

They have competitive compensation and benefit package. I think SE has the most competitive rates within the zone.

They always conduct employee welfare programs.

Performance reviews are also a priority to the management.
Pros
Incentives, Employee Cooperative, Benefits
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun workplace where i learned a lot
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  production supervisorJune 28, 2018
the most enjoyable part is the seminar workshops the company provides because they provide opportunities for career growth. team building which is also integral in maintaining harmonious relationship among the employees is one event which i am always looking forward to
Pros
health card transportation allowance and rice subsidy and meal allowance
Salary / Benefits
Creates opportunity to grow in profession
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rosario, CaviteJune 13, 2018
Gives everyone an opportunity to excel on areas of expertise. provides good health benefits. Gives annual salary increase based on performance. Promotes work life balance
Productive and Human Welfare Company
Business Process Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rosario, CaviteJune 8, 2018
Our group focus with all the projects and improvements of different company. Individual Training is very important to gain more knowledge. Company always appreciates all the Employees efforts by giving unexpected incentives. I learned more on the supply chain and ERP. I developed my knowledge in MS Office and management is very open to the suggestions. The hardest part of my job is the travel time which is 2.5 hours.
Great workplace
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Rosario, CaviteMarch 20, 2018
Schneider Electric is a great place to work. They promote work life balance. Management are very appreciative and workmates are very friendly and helpful. Overall, I enjoy working in SE and I've learned many things from my TL, Managers and colleagues.