Save the Children Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
On time information desimination.
Community Mobilizer (Former Employee) –  BoholOctober 27, 2016
Working with Save the Children was a big privilege. It gave me a chance to give back to my fellowmen especially after that earthquake in our province. Even if I was a Community Mobilizer, I was also given the responsibility by my team leader to take charge of the construction of the school facilities in my area. And am proud to say that my area was used as the model/pilot area whenever sponsors/donors conduct their inspection and accomplishment reports.
Pros
Health Care and Life Insurance.
Cons
No overtime pay
Productive, meaningful fun experience
Senior Fundraiser (Former Employee) –  MakatiOctober 5, 2016
Working for Save gave me the opportunity to do something for the Filipino kids that will have a positive impact in their lives by approaching people to support them with a little of their financial blessing monthly for at least 1year.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Performance based
Productive and fun.
WASH Program Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tacloban City, LeyteJuly 26, 2016
Save the children is a great work experience for me because it gives me knowledge in handling different kind of people specifically the people in the community. I had fun and I enjoyed working at Save the Children because I do love my work. some co-workers may not be good but I haven't found a problem on that because I know I can manage. I learned how to manage different kinds of people, their interest and opinions.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Salary / Benefits
A healthy, productive and safe work environment/workplace.
Human Resources Officer (Current Employee) –  Makati CityMay 2, 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job with Save the Children is whenever my line manager recognizes the quality of my work and whenever she delivers her constructive language to improve my work.
Acceptance
Food Security & Livelihood Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tacloban, P08January 18, 2016
A strong acceptance from the community where collaboration and coordination exists in meeting the organization's goals and objectives.
Fun
member (Former Employee) –  Tacloban CityJanuary 12, 2016
I enjoy the work with them. The organization help the community to have a good child in the future. It helps to educate and bring the honor of a day care worker. Also they help to improve the day care center and makes it comfortable to the children.
Pros
free rides
Cons
8 hours a day
Enjoy
Documentor (Former Employee) –  Butuan, P13May 27, 2015
My job is tiring but enjoyable because of the active participation of the participants. You always need to take down noted and tasking pictures as many as you can to earn a more complete output.
Pros
free snack and luch anf fare