Samsung Electronics

Samsung Electronics Employee Reviews

Philippines208 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good company except for the politics
Depending on the team you belong in. Your work is either too much or not for your position.
Politics is an every day struggle especially with the managers who doesn't like you.
Korean Company
Working environment and salary rate is good with yearly adjustment. Professionalism in work ethics applied but the some problem most korean staff and manager can't understand english.
Salary / Benefits
good training ground for new engineers
good company for start up individuals. can gain more knowledge and experience. Have a very fast paced environment. co workers a very supportive to each other
Salary / Benefits
very supportive quality member, normal and easy to work with the superior , very productive and fun workplace, very enjoyable and they teach every details about work
Stressfull
A stressful work because of the culture and management of the company, working extended hours until 3AM and no time for the family. Working on weekends even during dayoff.
Salary / Benefits
Had an challenging field especially teamwork
Can work overtime

Easy to approach the supervisor

Enjoyable part of the job is the people around your workplace.
Great
Good experience and I have a lot of experience that I've learned from my co workers and from my Trainor..you will love to work in samsung because of their good image
Productive work place
productive work place with good salary.
Good working environment .

Good benefits.

Good shuttle provider.

Provides Food and clothing allowance to its members.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Samsung Electronics?
Big company
You have the rights to express your self and to give opinion.You can enjoy your vacation using ur family week vacation.You can enjoy working because of your supportive co worker.
Productive and safe workplace
It was good to be an employee at Samsung Electromechanics Phil. because everyone is treated well and fair by the management and the company benefits was good.
Salary / Benefits
Excellent workplace specially to entry-level personnel
Everyday work can be challenging yet provides good learning experiences. The people are warm and welcoming and the management reaches out to people up to the lowest ranks. The company also provides simple yet very helpful training to members and gives opportunities to each person to make innovations in their workplace.
Productive and Fun Working Place
They have two basketball courts inside company premises also they have pingpong table , chess , guitars , also u can sing they have videoke there thats why its good every breaktime u can play if u want as long as u have ur 1hour break after eating i have excess time i will play chess there
The experience is good.
Working as an intern in Samsung is good. I get to lead a team during the duration of my stay. We are treated as an employee rather than just an intern. I get to attend company meetings. I learned the whole process of developing a software, from planning, making, testing, and presenting it to the client.
Salary / Benefits
productive and enjoy work place
As a trainee ive learned a lot as a technician trainee at samsung, good relationship with my co-employees and more skills that i gained as a trainee.
Salary / Benefits
Nice company, you should apply this company, some process is stressfull because of work load and the management but when you adapt the environment, the work load becomes basic for you
productive
effiecient to find and job..it better to find a job at this site for not hassle for walk in..and such as applying please reply for what im applied at youre company.
Pros
excellent
Cons
short hours
Flexible person, responsible,humble,kind
I'm very flexible person as long i dont step on people i can do what every task their giving me. For example about time i came early before my schedule and i can stay late if it is needed .
I learned that be matured enough to take all the responsiblities their giving to you priorities and time management is the key
Salary / Benefits
Very competetive company equiped a good manpower and team leader
Composed of good leaders , good salary and competetive and also they offer a good salary they also offer a position when they saw somthing better for your work .
Salary / Benefits
Tech filled company but quite needs to work on work-life balance.
Quite fast paced and expect a fully booked week for client meetings, trainings while doing admin duties in the office. Although one thing I can say, when it's work, it's work, but when the company celebrates, it celebrates with a bang!
Productive workplace
My colleagues were the best; we are a mix of young bunch of people and tenured engineers that we ca learn a lot from. But the work and life balance is the downfall. Hardest part of the job is when you need to finish certain task and yet there's another task to be done.
simple but nice
traveling everyday is not an easy feat. but for ours needs this little simple sacrifice is nothing compare to the result we got upon working. sometimes i almost got late but as usual i get there before its time .having long hours of work is exhausting but that is life its the you can say a hard earned money
Pros
sometimes free meal
Cons
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Samsung Electronics. Our community is ready to answer.
3.1K