Robinsons Supermarket Corporation

Robinsons Supermarket Corporation Employee Reviews

More hustle
Bagger at Montalban Rodrigues Rizal (Former Employee) –  Montalban, RizalJanuary 7, 2020
I learned a lot at the robinson supermarket and worked very quickly at that company and all the staff were very friendly and I learned to socialize with other people as I was a bagger
Good company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 6, 2020
I am Thankful for my previous company because I have learnt a lot of thins from there.
No regret for benefits and compensation
Because you are secured
productive and fun workplace
Executive Secretary (Former Employee) –  ViganDecember 18, 2019
It is really hard to give up my work here especially my position because they offer me higher position and I enjoy my work and people. But I need to give up for better opportunity I'm still young I want to explore more to enhance my ability and develop more for me to grow.
Awesome
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  TaclobanDecember 2, 2019
The workplace and the employee are both great. The culture of the company helps an individual to be amazing in his/her career in the future and molds them to become successful in their endeavor.
ok, excellent
Recieving clerk (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 24, 2019
excellent very fair enough, it is very fun working with the staff and also the experience i have in working on them is awesome. From manager to merchandiser.
Excellent
Cashiering Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Malabon CityOctober 30, 2019
I've been a cashiering Supervisor for almost 9 years and having that job I must say that it's gives me the knowledge and experience I needed to teach and mold my colleague to be trustworthy and hard working person.
Salary / Benefits
Physically fit and able walk around, climb up ladders and move stock around.
Sales Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  isabela, philippinesOctober 16, 2019
Performing other miscellaneous duties as assigned and Carrying out market research on how well displayed products are selling. it easy to manage your merchandise if have cooperative with your company and to be a team player
Great Employeer
Executive Secretary (Current Employee) –  Lapu-Lapu CitySeptember 18, 2019
Robinson Supermarket is one of a great business company they want employees to be more active in work and being polite to customer , could give a good customer service and a great training ground.
Salary / Benefits
They will teach you how to be competitive
Accounting Staff (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 10, 2019
I do the bank reconciliation. I request the banks for the monthly transaction for the specific branch of RSC then I'll check if each transaction are fully recorded in our book which is SAP.
Pros
Freebies like snacks
Great experience!
Cashiering Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CitySeptember 5, 2019
The workplace is good and a lot of times is not very stressful. The hardest part of the job is if it gets busy and you have to do the work which is not part of your job and you need to do overtime even it is unpaid because you have no choice but to give sympathy to the people you work with.
Salary / Benefits
Its more fun working with Robinsons Supermarket i learned a lot
Administrative Officer (Current Employee) –  Valencia BukidnonAugust 18, 2019
I realy love working with Robinsons Supermarket the incentivesis huge or more than what i expect and my superiors is fun to be with, easy and friendly if you approach on them, If i need help no more words to say they helped me agad !🏆🏆 if you have personal problem they understand you easily. What can i say more ? i enjoy so much working here!
Pros
Balanced life
Cons
N/a
Challenging work place
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Imall Canlubang, Calamba Laguna, PhilippinesAugust 17, 2019
Multi-tasking kind of work, fun to be with customers, Challenging daily routine, Time management.

I learned a lot of things from the very basic to more job complexity. To the details of the financials and business review.

Most exciting is getting along with new and regular customers, and launching of new available products.

Workplace culture is assisting one another, teamwork.

The hardest part of my job is consistency with standards execution and surpassing sales target.

The most enjoyable part of my job is gathering all my people together for a special event or during general meetings for updates and new guidelines cascade.
Pros
updated for low prices offering
Cons
distant location, high expense in reporting to work
Salary / Benefits
We tend to render overtime almost everyday
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 5, 2019
HR is not that responsive and their employees tend to change immediately (high attrition), some departments and other BUs are very nice people. Long work hours for Head office employees.
Salary / Benefits
Fun to work with no pressure
Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Imus, Cavite 4103 PhilippinesJuly 29, 2019
I learned a lot from them. I experience leadership, team work, managing people, problem solving and decision making. It's fun to work in Robinsons Supermarket because all your co-workers is like your a family and the management is fine. Sometimes the workplace is very busy but that is fine with me because that means I have many task to do and not slacking off. The hardest part of the job is when you have many deliveries that are pending to receive and it is a seasonal day. But all I can say is I am very grateful to be part of the family.
Comfortable workplace
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bacolod City, PhilippinesJuly 29, 2019
It was great experience working with this company wherein we have learned and gained a lot of knowledge. Equipped us individually to become disciplined and motivated individual. Teach us to become good leaders, responsible and most of all become people oriented and the good values that instill in us will always be remembered and cherished wherever we may be in the future. A lot of challenge was being encountered as well but with open communication and understanding it was always resolve resulting to harmonious relationship with co worker and the greatest learning of all Teamwork is always the key for the success of all.
Too toxic
HR Officer (Former Employee) –  Libis,Bagumbayan, QCJuly 18, 2019
10 hours of working schedule. cant go home early. People's backstabbing each other. Did not promote work-life balance. They even ask you to go to work even on Saturday even though you've been working for more than 10 hours on weekdays.
Productive and fun
Department Head (Former Employee) –  Tagum, Davao del NorteJune 25, 2019
As a Fresh Department Head i am the only department head who covered the area every morning @7am. we will go rounds in Supermarket just to make sure that the area is ready to open and before the employee/merchandiser enter at SUpermarket. After inspectioning the area we will have a pep talk just to make sure that the rules and policy of the company will always be apply. We will also inform the merchandiser on what to do specially in my area ( Fresh Area ) to make sure that the equipment will fucntion properly and to avoid accident in the store. After peptalk i will conduct a small sharing either family problem/financial/happiness etc.and giving on what they do to conquer that sharing in good feedback.

I will always remind my merchandisers that they must not sick on their position they have to excel or explore their talent/skills in everything just to have a better accomplishment on their lives.
Pros
30 days leave
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
having fun with work mates
Seasonal Cashier (Former Employee) –  Perdices Street Dumaguete cityMay 13, 2019
the challenges will make you a better person and the friends that develop during may stay here. The Company is great, I haven't resigned if not for family problem that needs all my attention
Pros
free snacks
Cons
8 hours
Good people and environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 1, 2019
People are good and the environment is good. I like their rules and regulations. Our CA's and CSA are kind and their fun to be with, it just that they dont pay O.T. but still it is nice to work in there ..
Salary / Benefits
the work environment that sets your goals to achieve
CASHIERING SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Tagaytay, CaviteApril 30, 2019
a fast moving work condition handling customer concerns at the same time handling people of accepting sales in a daily basis. Working with pressure yet so rewarding
Pros
well balance management
Cons
extended hours