Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc. Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Challenging and Fun work place.
Receiving and RTV Clerk (Current Employee) –  BalangaDecember 28, 2017
What I've learned in this company are: Receiving products by Checking it 100% (Quality, Quantity, Efficiency) Processing Invoices. Processing items need to be add or deduct in our system. Managing and Organizing Warehouse. And many more things.
The hardest part of the jobs is during days with bulk of deliveries.
The most enjoyable part of the job was I learned to work under pressure.
peaceful workplace
Executive Secretary (Current Employee) –  Ortigas PasigDecember 14, 2017
. a typical day at work > usually works should be done with in the day

. what you learned > what i learn in my job is i can work multi task in my position as an executive secretary for ex. if the dept, head is absent i can oversee her dept. even admin works & time keeping works.
Salary / Benefits
Productive but not so good work environment
Information Systems Specialist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityNovember 9, 2017
Lot of things are going on everyday as the tasks are all about business. I have learned many technical skills and also, I have enhanced my communication skills. The management is not so good. The workplace culture is not so good. The hardest part of the job is that aside form long working hours and stressful environment is dealing with unprofessional people inside the company. Also, the benefits are not that good. The most enjoyable part is the training and learning from others.
Pros
good training
Cons
long hours, not good benefits
Fun environment
Information system specialist (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 11, 2017
You will learn a lot in this company. The managers are approachable you can reach them for any concern and they teach you well. The co-workers are friendly.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with the people around me
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuJune 23, 2017
ROBINSONS SUPERMARKET, is dealing more on whar customer service really mean. It teaches us how to be approachable and be willing to help. In retail industry which talks about competition with your competitor.

But the fair competition will be the customer service. It deals with our personality and our character to assist our customer.
Salary / Benefits
Nurtures employees to be the best
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 1, 2017
Everyday you'll get phone calls and emails which should be answered within the day. Management makes sure employees are trained and equipped with the skills. I've learned to not be complacent and to be the best version of yourself.

Since we are all Filpinos we are bound with the same culture so no adjustments are to be done but we make sure that opinions are respected.

The hardest part of the job is handling complaints or problems beyond our control but when you have solved or managed the concern, that's the most enjoying one.
Pros
trainings
Cons
long working hours, over time
Salary / Benefits
productive and enjoyable workplace with teamwork
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa CityJanuary 5, 2017
being a sales associate/cashier at robinson's handyman incorporated is the greatest job i've take,i learn a lot of things with all home improving items,such as in hardware,maintenance,lifestyle,finishing,outdoor and home cleaning implements..and most of all, working at that establishment w/ all employees are fun and enjoyable .
Pros
advantage and incentives
Cons
during customer complaigns
Salary / Benefits
productive lots of benefits,free transportation,free food,and bonusand overtime
LOGISTICS & WAREHOUSE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  pasig, phillipinesDecember 25, 2016
good place to work.with a very good team of mangement who handle their workers very well.wtih free accomodation and free transportation
Positive Working Environment
Purchasing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 6, 2016
It has a transparent and open communication.
The workmates are good and very light to work with.
There's a work-life balance.
The leaders are down to earth.
Employees are empowered.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Low Salary
Fun Workplace
Trainer Assistant - Intern (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 1, 2016
- There is unity in the workplace
- you will learn how to manage your time even
- people here are very friendly and very approachable
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Long working hours
Salary / Benefits
Challenging working environment yet fun.
HR - Information System Specialist (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesAugust 19, 2016
I had fun working on this company. The job is quite challenging yet very satisfying in the end. My co-workers are very easy to get along with.
Fun but tiring
Officer-In-Charge for Snacks Department (Former Employee) –  makati, PhilippinesMay 28, 2016
As a corporate sales executive, we are to deal with corporate clients' overall requests and relationship, this is the best part of the job as you meet a lot of people and make more connections. However, as it is an outdoor and indoor sales job without car allowance it is a little tiresome.
benefits
Cons
long hours, no car allowance
Salary / Benefits
Fair management that helped me improve my career.
Sales Accounting Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Quezon City, PhilippinesJuly 16, 2015
My experienced in retail group really improved my career to know the whole cycle of an accounting works from entry preparation,analytic and to financial statement reports. Having a good and fair management to all their employees and with better relationships with their co-workers. Preparing the analytical review of the increase and decrease of expenses comparing the this year and last year is the hardest part of my job because you need to review the details and go on with the previous records that affects the cause of the material effect. And the most enjoyable part of my job is my latest work which is sales audit supervisor knowing how to audit the sales and reconcile it base on the system summary reports.