Resorts World Manila Employee Reviews for Dealer

Salary / Benefits
Productive work place and fun.
Dealer /Inspector (Current Employee) –  Pasay CityJanuary 16, 2018
Same Routine always. Learned alot there, types of people, commucation problems, how to make things easier and balance work and family. I enjoyed the 2 days off there.
Pros
2 days off
Cons
Healthcare and 30 mins break every 2 hrs
Poor management, bossy superiors
Dealer (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJune 7, 2017
For my 2 yrs of work in their casino, I have to admit that I wasnt really proud of being part of this company. The great thing about resort world is their competitive salary. But management and colleagues arent really great. People wont respect you if you are not wearing a coat, for short if youre not a supervisor or even if youre not a regular employee yet they wont respect you and treat you professionally. Thats the truth about working in resorts world manila. The managers and other superiors were bossy and arrogant. So if you want to build a great career on a casino just stay away from this company and try on the new ones.
Pros
Fair compensation
Cons
Trashy management, rude bosses, poor ventilation for smoke
It is a nice company.
Dealer (Current Employee) –  ManilaMay 27, 2017
For how many months Ive worked there all I can say is that the company is good, including the manangement. The company offers to the employee are free meals and free shuttle.
Pros
Free meal, free shuttle
Cons
Long hours of duty, 1 rest day
Salary / Benefits
It is not healthy to work in resorts world manila. The management is not good.
Dealer (Current Employee) –  National Capital RegionApril 10, 2017
There is an discrimination in resorts world manila. If your position is low. They will bully you. As if the supervisor is the owner of resorts world manila.
And "NO TIP" POLICY. the salary is very low. Compared to other casino.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Bully, discrimination, no tip
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace, lots of opportunity, lots of great people, flexible in the schedule but too bad because we have one day off only
Dealer (Former Employee) –  PasayJanuary 16, 2017
Good environment and lits of opportunity in this company, great people and management, i really enjoyed my time in resorts world
Pros
Free food
Cons
No tips
Challenging Place
Dealer (Current Employee) –  PasayJuly 24, 2016
A typical schedule is one hour of dealing followed by a 20 minute break, or 40 minutes of dealing followed by a 20 minute break.You’ll want to deal an accurate game based on the procedures set up by your casino. Security is very important so make sure you’re practicing good game protection.
Pros
Free Lunch, dinner and breakfast
Productive and good salary
Dealer (Former Employee) –  PasayMay 30, 2016
It's great working at resorts world, almost all of the employees are young and fresh and the salary is good, but the hardest part of the job is working at a smoking area because i don't personally smoke
Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
Dealer/Inspector (Former Employee) –  Pasay City Metro Manila PhilippinesApril 26, 2016
A good working environment and with a helpful supervisors that will
motivate you to improve your work and perform better.
Pros
free meal, two days off, Every two hours break
Cons
no tip
Productive.
Junior Dealer (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 11, 2016
Everyday you learn things from the players and your supervisors. The management is good, my co-workers are fine, we act as a team and we are all friends there. There is no hardest part of the job because if you think that it's hard you can't accomplish any of that. I enjoy when players are happy and when I can make them enjoy the game even they are losing.
Salary / Benefits
productive and exciting place in table games
Junior Dealer (Current Employee) –  Pasay, P00January 29, 2015
Dealing with different nationalities. Great customer service. I learned more about the culture traditions and beliefs of other nationalities even with my co workers. I easily get in touch with them. I learned more to value and manage my time. Computing small denominations. Meeting different kinds of people
Pros
Free 1 meal 2 snacks
Cons
8 hours, 20mins break every 2 hours