Resorts World Manila Employee Reviews for Casino Dealer

Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  PasayApril 13, 2019
This company is very unique. specially in training. It's because your are not using pen and paper. You are going to be trained using your math skills.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Fun workplace
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityFebruary 28, 2019
I enjoyed working here. It's fun.
But the hardest part of the job is your working in a smoking area.
I like to work also with this establishment because everyday you assigned in different areas of casino.
productive
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  PasayJanuary 20, 2019
very busy for 8 hours, but what good is that after your 8hrs duty, thats it! unlike office, etcs ,you still need to bring your work at home, you can totally enjoy your off time. the compensation is right and also have good benefits. it cn help you to boost your confidence because for sure you will meet a lot and different kind of people on this kind of indusrty.
Workplace
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Pasay, PhilippinesDecember 11, 2018
Resorts World Manila is the only casino giving two days on thier employee and they are having a good when it comes to training. When you are working in this company you dont feel you are at work because of the people around you are nice
Pros
Good Training, Two days off
Cons
Management is no good
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work, friendly staff
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  PasayOctober 11, 2018
Good place to work, above minimum salary and two days off but since Casino are allowing the patrons to smoke, the environment is not healthy. Despite the smoking workplace, my more that 3years in RWM was good and had taught me a lot expecially in giving great customer service.
entertaining work place
Casino Dealer (Current Employee) –  Pasay City Manila PhilippinesAugust 19, 2018
I enjoy my work as a Casino Dealer here at Resorts World Manila Philippines, i learn a lot of different Casino games, i love dealing games with different nationalities like Koreans, Filipino, Chinese. being a dealer, you should be patient because there is some player who has an attitude, i mean, they easily go angry specially when they lose from playing.
Pros
delicious food and 2 rest days
Cons
get suffocated from players who smokes cigarette while playing
Fun workplace
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJune 16, 2018
I can work anytime
Im full know all the Table Games
the company dont give the dealer a full security
the company dont increase our salary
the promotion is very low
Pros
Free Meal, Benefits
Cons
2 day off in 1week
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Good place to start career
Table Games Dealer (Current Employee) –  ManilaMarch 2, 2018
The company offers the first integrated Hotel/Casino here in the Philippines.

Resorts World Manila is one of the leading casino industry here in the Philippines because they offer the best service and they protect their employees
fun and challenging
Table Games Dealer (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 20, 2018
people are the happiest and most productive when they work in an environment that suits them.I look for a job that provides opportunity to learn, progress and contribute to the organization. A teamwork- oriented environment in a company that empowers employees to create an take initiatives. A job that are utilized the maximum and allows me to grow within the organization.
fun working environment
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Pasay CitySeptember 2, 2017
Its a fun and productive job that will enhance your costumer service. It can also build your confidence and patience to not get shy to talk to other people.
Fun Workplace
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityAugust 24, 2017
Employee are treated as family. Everyday has a new lesson to be learned in life. The workplace will be my second home too. And I learn a lot from time to time.
Pros
Free meal
Casino life
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  PasayAugust 8, 2017
I've enjoyed working here because i met different kinds of people and casino games. My co workers are very friendly. I became independent while working here.
work Balance
Casino Dealer (Current Employee) –  PasayMarch 16, 2017
I am currently working at a workplace that allows us to have a work balance by having a 2 days off. Gives us a fair appraisal on how our job is doing. It has health benefits so that we wont worry about health expenses and allows us to have our dependents which helps our worry less with our family. The workplace allows us to be exposed to difficult guests which gives us more advantage in handling and dealing with them. What I mostly enjoyed in this job is that I am earning and having fun with how the games do. I love my job but I am in need for a career growth and be at places.
Pros
2 duty meal
Cons
exposed to smoke
Good work experience
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityDecember 13, 2016
it gives me proper knowledge at the same time it utilized my skill at its best and how to handle some worst case sceenarios
Salary / Benefits
Fun and not a boring workplace
Junior Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Pasay City, PhilippinesSeptember 7, 2016
It is where I learned everything I now know on thelife of a casino employee. the most enjoyable part is interacting with the casino players and hearing about what they are going thruogh on a daily basis.
Salary / Benefits
Its fun to Work at resorts world
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  PasayMay 23, 2016
i really learn a lot in this company i willing to share what i learn and show to others what i can do and i want to know more and meet new people in this field
Pros
free meal
Salary / Benefits
productive working area and have a billiard table
Casino Dealer-Inspector (Former Employee) –  PasayMarch 17, 2016
my typical day at work was to deal a card and to supervise the dealer. i learned was to have a self confident to socializes to other people. management was good. my co workers was very good.
the hardest part of the job is to have a communicate to the other language such has Chinese. the most enjoyable is to have a good friend, a good manager and a good co-worker.. and to have a great costumer service.
Pros
free lunches
Fun work place
Casino Dealer (Current Employee) –  PasayFebruary 8, 2016
- Mon to Thu a typical day
- Most busy during Critical Days: Holiday and Payday.
- Greed is the root cause of evilness
- Good and Friendly boss
- co - workers very fun to be with
- the hardest part of the job is the 2nd hand smoke.
- the most enjoyable part of the job is dealing with VIP players.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Low salary
Salary / Benefits
Fun being with a lot of nice colleague
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Pasay, P00January 4, 2016
Good people, good food, lot of activities and i learned a lot from that job. Free uniforms, free everything and good benefits.
Pros
Free 1 meal and 2 snacks
Salary / Benefits
It is good company that provides peoples needs.
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Manila, P00June 4, 2015
Working with the company is great experience that helps me develop my skills in hospitality industry open my mind what inside the industry how can i contribute in its goals and objective, having concern and involve with companies mission and vision. Dealing with different people inside and outside the company. All job is hard unless your enjoying it. I really enjoyed working with the casino but i cant take the smoke coming from cigarettes i think that's the hardest a part of the job. i am very happy when i know my customers is really happy having my service as a dealer when i know that i meet their exceptions, their delight as a customers.
Pros
free meal, depending on your shift
Cons
long hour