Resorts World Manila Employee Reviews for Cashier

Salary / Benefits
not good but not too bad though
cashier (Former Employee) –  treasuryApril 7, 2017
The environment itself is toxic since it is a casino industry. there's no overtime pay. free meal is just fine but not too good. its hard to file leaves etc
Salary / Benefits
This is company that developed my skills
Casino Treasury Cashier (Former Employee) –  PasayOctober 20, 2016
A typical day at Resorts World Manila is always a busy one from the start of the week till the weekends.This is where i learn my skills and acquired my knowledge about the casino industry.The co workers and management are good to.The most enjoyable part of the job is the people or player of the casino.
Pros
Free Lunch
workplace is toxic
CASINO CASHIER (Former Employee) –  PasayAugust 20, 2016
The company itself is fine but th management and co workers are not, working over the hours given is not okay, you have to work up until 9-10 hours with the 2 additional hours unpaid,
Pros
free meals and uniform
Cons
overtime not paid
Productive, harmonious relationship with people in Resorts World Manila
Casino Cashier (Current Employee) –  Pasay, CityJanuary 20, 2015
Resorts World Manila is known as the first Integrated Tourist destination here in the Philippines. As an employee, we are being oriented and prepared for a massive interaction with a lot of people, of different types and attitude as well. I am assigned at Casino Treasury Department, so most likely, we are responsible in keeping the money of the company. At work, we are responsible in maintaining the money balance EVERY DAY! It is not easy to be a Casino Cashier. You have to deal with every customer politely, but I have to say, I've learned a lot. Though before, I know how to communicate with other people, with Resorts World Manila, I was able to come out of my shell. I gained confidence. The management have been very supportive. They conduct seminars to enhance our skills and nurture our minds with new ideas. Also, I've found new friends whom I consider my second family, since most of time I'm at work. The hardest part of the job I guess is to be able to work on holidays. We all want to spend holidays with our family, not at work. But, this is my job. And before I accepted this, I was informed that there will be instances that I won't be able to attend some important family gatherings, and I agree to it. If we have hardest part, of course, there is also enjoyable part. What I love most about my job is I am able to express my skills and knowledge and somehow contribute to the company. I love being with my friends there and I enjoy working with them.
Pros
Free Meal, free laundry of uniforms, casino incentives
Salary / Benefits
i learned to be more patient and learned to be in myself.
Casino Cashier (Current Employee) –  Pasay,December 15, 2014
i learned to be more patient and and focus on my job. i learned to motivate myself and to respect others.

The most enjoyable part of this job and that i make the guests feel important.
Pros
free meals
Cons
overtime paid
my experience
OUTLET CASHIER (Current Employee) –  Manila, P00June 19, 2014
i learned in my job how to handle financial transactions of a company,collecting thier payments and handle customer complaint,receiving payment for goods and services.the hardest part of my job when we assigned in hot area no aircon. We work shifting schedules.As a employee im friendly to my co-worker.the most enjoyable part of my job after end of our shift we go out with my co-workers.
Pros
free lunch