Resorts World Manila

Resorts World Manila Employee Reviews

Nice!
Good environment. Many benefits! Health card. Paid 15 VL, 15 SL, Birthday Off, 8 hours work, with 3 30 minutes break each shift. I am able to be more productive
Pros
Work life balance, 2 days off, free meal and snacks, 13th, 14th bonuses. Many more.
Cons
Nothing! ♥️
Salary / Benefits
Working in a casino hotel is one of the best experience
As a service ambassador in casino hotel is pretty good because you will learn a lot, like how you deal with people who loves gambling, its a bitter-sweet experience because some players are good but some are rude, you will how learn how to handle rude people who's already addicted ed in gambling.
Salary / Benefits
This is based on may experience working on rwm..
This is not in rwm actually is in the hotel provider(agency) that we have'nt..

The rwm mangement is okay but the hotel provider of us i guest have a failure managing
Great workplace
The work is good and easy. The people are nice. But the problem is that they don't directly hire people. they do it through agency which is unfair in terms of salary.
Great Stepping stone.
This might help you: If you dont know yet your desire job dont settle for a Casino Dealer. You may started telling that life is too hard for a begginer .
Challenging workplace
one of the challenging job I experienced because your dealing with money. mostly computations is needed for the games, and need to handle every customer reactions.
It was okay
The experience was fine, met a lot of good people and the working environment is nice but the salary was not that good. Reason for leaving: end of contract.
Job and Life is balance
It was nice working in Resorts World Manila and this is where learned new skills and I highly recommended it to those who love entertainments as they are catering different casino games
Good for starters
Good Working Enviroment, friendly staff, free meals, clean and safe envirment, employees activity such as Sports fest and Discounts on Hotel rates for employees
Salary / Benefits
It was a great job with great coworkers. I learned a lot
Its not just a job but a career and not just friends but family. It was my first job and I enjoyed it a lot. I learned a lot of stuff which is useful for my new work environment
It is good workplace
It is a stepping stone where you can reach your dreams in a cruise ship. But the salary here can support your family, providing your personal needs and wants.
Good experience working there
I learn a lot in that work place management team motivate you to exceed to your limit for you to learn something new teach you everything the proper ways to do your work and some hints for you to perform better
Awesome
I really had a great experience working in this industry. I learned a lot things and it helps me to gain knowledge and excitement experience in everything.
it's a fun workplace
all the team members are friendly.
how to manage and flexible, how to handle guest complain.

they handle us with care.

relaxed

when there's a guest complain.

when we have a team building.
Salary / Benefits
This is my first job in a huge establishment after i graduated in College. so this time working here is the root of my experience and my guidelines as excel in my choosen field
good management
this a place wherein you wont feel like you are working because of the healthy relation and management provided to satisfy all the staff. Provides a lot of chance to develop all the skills you have by conducting seminars, workshops and events to showcase your talent and motivate other to be a "thrill maker.
Fun workplace
It was fun working at resorts world, good culture, friendly management, worklife balance and good benefits and salary. State of the arc facilities....
Fun Internship
I was a Talent Acquisition Intern there for 4 months and not a second was wasted during my stay there. The Talent Acquisition department for me was the best.
Satisfied
I'm happy to work that company because I'm happy to my work and my passion to serve to others to help and honesty and loyalty to serve also 2 others.the most important im happy to do my duty. Thank you
People oriented management
Resorts World Manila provided opportunities to a lot of people when it pioneered in the integrated resort industry, now having at least 5,000 employees. The company never fails to support employees, despite struggles through the years. Profitability wise, it needs to exert more effort to ensure its high market share in the industry.
Pros
Pionner advantage, bonuses, free meals, discounts on food, theater shows, cinemas and more, near the airport, supportive management, 5-day work week
Cons
Stagnant benefits since opening 10 years ago, several unequipped leaders, lack of yearly increase
Salary / Benefits
Very nice hotel and casino.
Working at Resorts World Manila is such an overwhelming feeling. You will learn how to separate your shy self from your professional self because of different behaviors of guest.
Pros
Free meal, neat uniform and nice co-worker.
Cons
Exposed to smoke.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Resorts World Manila. Our community is ready to answer.
Resorts World Manila Reviews by Location