Resorts World Manila Employee Reviews

Fun Internship
Talent Acquisition Intern (Former Employee) –  Newport City, Pasay, 1309 Metro ManilaAugust 14, 2019
I was a Talent Acquisition Intern there for 4 months and not a second was wasted during my stay there. The Talent Acquisition department for me was the best.
Satisfied
Public attendant (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 30, 2019
I'm happy to work that company because I'm happy to my work and my passion to serve to others to help and honesty and loyalty to serve also 2 others.the most important im happy to do my duty. Thank you
People oriented management
Assistant Director for Internal Audit (Current Employee) –  PasayJune 19, 2019
Resorts World Manila provided opportunities to a lot of people when it pioneered in the integrated resort industry, now having at least 5,000 employees. The company never fails to support employees, despite struggles through the years. Profitability wise, it needs to exert more effort to ensure its high market share in the industry.
Pros
Pionner advantage, bonuses, free meals, discounts on food, theater shows, cinemas and more, near the airport, supportive management, 5-day work week
Cons
Stagnant benefits since opening 10 years ago, several unequipped leaders, lack of yearly increase
Salary / Benefits
Very nice hotel and casino.
Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  Newport, Pasay CityMay 29, 2019
Working at Resorts World Manila is such an overwhelming feeling. You will learn how to separate your shy self from your professional self because of different behaviors of guest.
Pros
Free meal, neat uniform and nice co-worker.
Cons
Exposed to smoke.
One Stop Shop Complex of Hotel and Casino
Office, National Sales (Current Employee) –  Pasay CityMay 27, 2019
Working at Resorts World Manila is challenging but fun. You'll be able to meet a lot of different kind of people. We are multicultural set up. Not only Filipinos but other race as well. The hardest part would be reaching quota since I'm part of the Sales and Marketing. Yes, this is hard but the management will provide you enough tools to be able to reach your goal. The most enjoyable part would be aside of meeting a lot of people is that I have the access to our theater which I have to watch all concerts and other shows.
Pros
Free meal, free meal and transpo allowance, Incentives
Cons
Since sales, long hours of work even weekends
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  PasayApril 13, 2019
This company is very unique. specially in training. It's because your are not using pen and paper. You are going to be trained using your math skills.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun co workers
Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  New Port Pasay ManilaMarch 11, 2019
Being a service ambassador is a privilege,I learned to communicate well, because we are the center of the eye for the guest,we served with hospitality
Pros
Free lunch, and free snack in one time
Cons
12 hours maximum with over time
Salary / Benefits
So much fun to work there and the games are so interested
Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  YesFebruary 28, 2019
I really love the ambians there in resorts world and I'd like to say that the security there was good now and I love to work there because of the cleanliness
Pros
Free launch
Fun workplace
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityFebruary 28, 2019
I enjoyed working here. It's fun.
But the hardest part of the job is your working in a smoking area.
I like to work also with this establishment because everyday you assigned in different areas of casino.
Salary / Benefits
Very nice people are sorround me
CCTV Operator (Current Employee) –  PasayJanuary 29, 2019
I learned a lot of things here and my co worker are very friendly. My boss are very helpful she always wanted to help us and she provide all the things we need in operation. Nice work place and very good company
Pros
Free lunch free uniform
Cons
No free parking to all employee
Nice place to work with
Accounts Receivable Associate (Current Employee) –  Accounts Receivable AssociateJanuary 26, 2019
The working environment is so nice and people are so friendly and accommodating. Provides excellent employee benefits. Knows how to listen to employees' demands and always on time when payroll comes.
productive
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  PasayJanuary 20, 2019
very busy for 8 hours, but what good is that after your 8hrs duty, thats it! unlike office, etcs ,you still need to bring your work at home, you can totally enjoy your off time. the compensation is right and also have good benefits. it cn help you to boost your confidence because for sure you will meet a lot and different kind of people on this kind of indusrty.
Salary / Benefits
Nice work place and staff
Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  PasayJanuary 20, 2019
Its so nice to work here free shuttle have many benefits there also have a recreational facilities friendly staffs and have a good food very accomodate work place
Pros
Free lunch and dinner
Cons
Long hrs
Fun to work
Service Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Pasay CityDecember 15, 2018
Resort world manila is a nice place po work with, the only thing that the employee is always want is to have a salary increase and promotions
Been working with them for almost 8yrs but still mo any increase
Pros
Free meal
Cons
No salary increase, slow promotion
Workplace
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  Pasay, PhilippinesDecember 11, 2018
Resorts World Manila is the only casino giving two days on thier employee and they are having a good when it comes to training. When you are working in this company you dont feel you are at work because of the people around you are nice
Pros
Good Training, Two days off
Cons
Management is no good
Good People and working environment
Income Auditor (Former Employee) –  Newport City PasayNovember 23, 2018
A lot of trainings for employees and they will really develop your personality as well your career advancement.

I really enjoyed working in Resorts World.
Salary / Benefits
Stable job but no career advancement and salary increase
Casino Pit Supervisor/Inspector (Former Employee) –  PasayNovember 5, 2018
My job in resorts world manila is stable for me but i need career advancement and salary increase.I learned a lot in my job specially on how to communicate to other people and i learned more about being patience because not everyone i are same attitude or same nationality
Fun and Exciting work place
Dealer (Current Employee) –  ManilaNovember 4, 2018
The working environment was good, almost complete facilities for employee. Have online site that anyone can visit and keep updated in company news and events.
Salary / Benefits
They mold thier employees to be more competitive as individuals.
Casino Junior Slots Assistant (Current Employee) –  ManilaNovember 2, 2018
Resorts World Manila has been through my journey in four years in the making. Because of RWM i sustained my family for giving them a good money for our daily living.
Pros
Free food for the employees.
Salary / Benefits
Good place to work, friendly staff
Casino Dealer (Former Employee) –  PasayOctober 11, 2018
Good place to work, above minimum salary and two days off but since Casino are allowing the patrons to smoke, the environment is not healthy. Despite the smoking workplace, my more that 3years in RWM was good and had taught me a lot expecially in giving great customer service.