RD PAWNSHOP, INC. Employee Reviews

Rd pawnshop
NEW LOANS TELLER AND CASHIER (Former Employee) –  Koronadal, South CotabatoNovember 22, 2019
Working in a stressful workplace due to customers are so many in our branch. But some branch has a little customers. You work under pressure but it's okay that part of the job.
Job was great
Area Accountant (Former Employee) –  Q. Abeto St., Mandurriao Iloilo CityOctober 22, 2019
It was indeed a long journey on RD Pawnshop Inc. But my job doesn't compensate well with the loads of work. And I found out that I have no increase in my salary even if I was promoted.
challenging.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Davao CityOctober 13, 2019
This is the most challenging job that I experienced. Nice people are there. This company provides good customer service to all the clients, and you will also learn a lot of things here.
Pros
benifits
Cons
time
Salary / Benefits
Hard work and time management is really important
Area Accounting staff (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de OroAugust 28, 2019
This company has Faster promotion and has a complete benefits, time management, patience and multi tasking really applied. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
fun workplace
probationary branch manager / appraiser (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityAugust 5, 2019
its a good place to work for single people because they relocate every now and then, they transfer employees in some other branches. the promotion is fast and they evaluate the employees capacity so that they can give desired promotion.
RD Pawnshop molded me.
RD Pawnshop Incorporated enhances their employees well. Personal relations both employees from higher authorities to newly employed didn't create any gaps. They really gave promotions base on length of service and performances.
idiot company
Former Intern (Former Employee) –  BoholJune 27, 2019
this company make u a bad person because many of them make u suspect in investigation mga paratang na mali in short and make your self being embarrassed
productive and enjoyable
Teller/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Liloan, CebuMarch 20, 2019
the work is good, i learned more on how to become more people oriented and i encounter different types of attitude of the people and it is challenging. the culture adaptive to all kind of people. The Hardest part is how to handle people who are hard headed and cannot easily understand. i was thankful for the opportunity that the company for letting us to rate the service
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long time
Casualties workload.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityFebruary 25, 2019
Responsible in the overall operation of the branch. The job requires regular consultations with the Area Manager and Branch Staffs to ensure fast and reliable service. Furthermore, the job requires good decision making skills and executes timely initiatives on matters concerning the operation of the branch with less repetitive coaching and follow-up reminders.
Pros
Free drinking water free internet
Salary / Benefits
Always need to do over time work.
Jr. Accountant/Auditor (Former Employee) –  ManilaDecember 21, 2018
This was a company that I did a lot of over time work because they kept opening new branches all over the country. I enjoyed a lot working in this company even very tired of roaming around five branches to audit inventory of jewelries. I love the friendly atmosphere of this company.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere
Cons
Too much of very long hours of over time.
Fun workplace
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  LeyteNovember 22, 2018
Working in RD Pawnshop is a good experience when it comes to dealing with customers.*well manage organization Each day i learn more. I learn to identify the karat of real gold and diamond preparing reports and other duties, and above all clean the office. But i was dissatisfied they focus More on customer care but not in the welfare of employees. strict on rules
Pros
Free water
Good working environment
Technical Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Sinsuat Avenue Cotabato City PhilippinesSeptember 18, 2018
Good working environment, Learn how to handle stress and pressured, Management handles their employee carefully and understand the needs of every employee,Hardest part is the time when you have so much work load, The most enjoyable part of the job is seminars and training..
Pros
free rice 10 kilos, free water
Salary / Benefits
with a team work and good ambiance
Sales Representatives (Former Employee) –  Iloilo CityAugust 23, 2018
i assist the customers need, selling items, i learned a lot especialy on how to handle different attitude of the customers on how to treat them well even they angry and not satisfied on your service and complaining all times. the atmosphere of my workplace was good my co worker has a team work and helping each other. the hardest part of my job was selling an item and encountered rude customers. the most enjoyable part of the job was to have a big sale on the item that i sold.
Pros
free snacks during meeting
Cons
overtime if the money are not balance
Salary / Benefits
Productive and ongoing professional training related to my job. Great team.
Area Accountant (Former Employee) –  Cebu, PhilippinesJuly 23, 2018
RD Pawnshop Incorporated gives me lots of opportunities. I worked first as accounting clerk, then promote to vault custodian and area accountant. I handled six branches and monitor their accounts, payables and salaries. The hardest part of the job for me is to renew business permits. Some of my clerks are not doing their job properly so I need to help them and update their book of accounts. I enjoyed the team I had, they great people and lovely to work with.
I am blessed to have work here in RD Pawnshop for 15 fruithful years
Executive Secretary/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  CebuJuly 23, 2018
It was indeed fun being part of RD Pawnshop for 15 years. I gained not just friends in the company but considered them my family.

But due to some family priorities, I needed to leave for my family and wanted to seek another greener pastures or something which can enhance my abilities more.
Pros
Free 10kilos rice per month
Cons
Healthcare not enough
Salary / Benefits
good to starters but not rewarding
AREA ACCOUNTANT (Former Employee) –  Las PiñasMay 21, 2018
Peoples we're good. Jobs we're hard but I handled them all well. Salary is low and no addl compensations. Good for newly grad like me to have an experience that time.
Pros
good people
Cons
low compensation
knowledgeable in accounting functions
Branch Head/Appraiser (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, Misamis OrientalMay 5, 2018
knowledgeable in accounting functions, overall functions in operations, manage pawned items, cash in vault cash on hand.managed customer services, knowledgeable in Microdoft applications
Pros
develop skills professionally
overall very good
Accounting Staff/ appraiser (Current Employee) –  KaliboApril 30, 2018
my company is the leading pawnshop in Philippines but i want change my work environment , sometimes i feel bored maybe i master my work assignment. that all thank you
Pros
with travel allowance, free rice
poor management
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Cagayan de Oro, Misamis OrientalApril 5, 2018
RD Pawnshop is dying industry, they were not able to grow as fast as the technology, they were left behind and was not able to act fast, a little too late.
Pros
micro management
Cons
not secured
Learning more things
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  TagumMarch 9, 2018
I work monday to sunday with rd.
I learn to be specific in checking.
The management dont give me the proper orientation of my job.
Self limitation is very vital