Qualfon

Qualfon Management reviews

Philippines64 reviews
Fun workplace
The typical day at Qualfon is that on the 8 hours working there our account is very queuing. We receive a lot of calls during our shift. Even though its a lot of calls I enjoy providing solutions to the customers problems. The management is good. Culture in the workplace is exciting. Hardest part of my job is connecting the customers call to our managers. The most enjoyable part of my job is providing resolution to the customer.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Shifting Schedules
Salary / Benefits
My Review for my past workplace
The pay was not that big, but the management is okay- quite compassionate though but some are bias. They're fast in changing their policies and quite strict also. But all in all, everything's okay except for their pay and policies.
Productive place
Staff, management, clients are friendly, you can throw jokes on them. Equipment's are new, internet connection is fast. Your work is well appreciated. Every events your given with certificate or CG's as well as they also celebrate employees birthday and special events like: Baby shower, Valentine date event, Christmas Party, New Year fireworks and a lot more. In event that you are sick you're well compensated with sick leave with pay and you are allowed to have free dental for tooth extraction, cleaning and a lot more.
Pros
Free Gift Certificate, Free icecream, Free foods
Challenging yet fun
Qualfon is the first company i work with. This is where I honed my english skills. The management is okay. The hardest part of the job is adapting to the call center environment. The most enjoyable part is learning.
Pros
They accept first timer
Cons
lo pay
Work-life Balance
It was my first job and I am thankful enough since I learned a lot from Qualfon. The management though is not consistent but the workplace and the people was great.
Salary / Benefits
It was my training ground. I am great with what I do because of this company.
I learned all the basics from this company. I dedicated myself and stayed with them for a long time as I was challenged and motivated. The company had provided us some benefits that were very helpful and the management were open to new employees. The hardest part of the job was to get a straight days off, but, I couldn't complain as I was aware with what I had signed for. The salary wasn't that promising.
Pros
free drinks
Cons
Short breaks, healthcare, salary, benefits, rest days
Good Environment and Fun Work Place
Every time i go to work i was just enjoying it . I learned how to control my patience and how to communicate to the customer's well and their management was so great easy to work with. The hardest part of the job when i was still a trainee . the most enjoyable part of it when you are competing with others teams.
have a good pay
Have Big pay from my other company but does not have very good management before when I was working with them. have plenty incentives. Giving incentives fairly.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Qualfon?
Salary / Benefits
Working as a team and a lot of activities
Handling calls every day
Management is getting strict
Usual daily job which may be boring
Co-workers are good since we work as a team

Dealing with customers mostly of the time and facing a computer
An average experience
I needed to work before because of some family problem that transitioned into a financial problem. I was only able to work for 4months because there was an opportunity to get back to school.Work was okay. Like all call center agents would say, the work was stressful but i was still able to make it for four months because i know how to handle stress and pressure. Management was a bit strict but its a typical thing when it comes to any BPO industry.
Cons
Mandatory OT all the time and is not informed before hand.
Productive and fun workplace
Fun, I've learned how to deal with customers in different state. THe management is good, Its fun working with your friends
Salary / Benefits
Qualfon is a good company
Qualfon is a good company. They provide good quality service to customers and they have good management. I love my job in qualfon but I really want to work abroad. I want to reach my dream of going somewhere out in the Philippines.
Salary / Benefits
Busy, exhausted but fun workplace that gives seasonal programs.
It is required to do your job in the company and must meet the passing score for all of your evaluations.
I have learned to maximize my skills and make it productive.

The management is good but sometimes you don't like it because of some personal interest.
I'm having good colleagues since I can deal with people that has different walks and purposes in life.

The hardest part of the job is being re-shuffled to different teams, you need to adjust right away to make your day.

And the most enjoyable part of the job is when you'll have a perfect scorecard in a month and you will receive recognition and those people that does not know you will be able to recognize you because of your achievements.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
over time and work on days off.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work place
Qualfon is a great place to work at. It's just that it's not a friendly community, & management were self-centered. But I've learned on how to be reliable on having a teamwork with each co-workers.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Work on Day-off/Overtime
Salary / Benefits
productive company with pleasing employees and staff
Though I might say, working as a call center agent is quiet stressfuyl but it is worth it when you encounter really nice people on your workplace whose willing to cheer you up and help you sort out transactions that may seem to be kind of difficult for you. I've learned to grow as a part of a team. Management is also good. hardest part of the job is keeping up with updates which changes from time to time. Most enjoyable part is team building.
Pros
free meals, perfomance bonus and perfect attendance bonus
Cons
mandatory Work on day-off
low
Working on your day off is a big inconvenience. NO TIME FOR SELF AND FAMILY.
I learned to be wiser enough to handle more mature things,

Management to be ranked lowest.
Co-worker's are fine and fun.

the most enjoyable part of the job is to have fun with co-workers at work to forget stress.
Salary / Benefits
It's quite a fun workplace and we also got the chance to play table football that serves as our stress reliever.
The job is quite easy though we need to finish our work assignments as soon as possible to be able to process orders from other processes aside on our own. We do this to get a much higher pay since we are being paid in per piece basis. Our salary would depend on our productivity. The more order we process, the higher salary we get.

I get along well with my colleagues. For a span period of time we haven't just establish team work but friendship as well.

About the management, I salute our Operations Manager because he is really dong his share to promote the welfare of the employees. And he never run out of ideas to help us earn more.

I learned a lot of stuffs in my more than 1 year stay in the company. Apart from culture, I learned a lot about the different short cut keys in performing computer operatios, excel, etc.
Pros
We sometimes enjoyed free meal.
Cons
We sometimes work overtime without premium pay.
Easy Go Lucky
The Account is Simple and not Stressful, but the MAnagement behind the company has a lot tings to improved.
Pros
Free Lunch for OT's
Cons
Long Meetings which are not paid
productive and informative
> A typical day at work is fun and productive specially when talking and having conversation with the customer.
> I learned a lot in dealing with other people of other country cause our customers are Americans.

> The management is quite strict specially when it comes to confidentiality.
> I had a great and fun working relationship with my co- workers, we always have team building that strengthen our bonds.

> The hardest part is during peak season, cause there were high volume of calls to answer but somehow i used to manage every calls so it won't be complicated to the customers at all.

> The enjoyable part is when we have extra curricular activities on the floor that served as a stress reliever specially during peak season.
Pros
fun environment and workplace
Cons
challenging working hours