Qualfon

Qualfon Employee Reviews

It was good
Qualfon has a nice environment. Also it's clean. It has very nice trainers. People have good personality and they teach you when you need help about something.
Salary / Benefits
My Review for my past workplace
The pay was not that big, but the management is okay- quite compassionate though but some are bias. They're fast in changing their policies and quite strict also. But all in all, everything's okay except for their pay and policies.
Very Satisfactory
All are good and well. Benefits are fair. All shifting hours are very tiring but with koddus and points persevere me in doing my task. Great job. All employees are accomodating.
Fun workplace
environment is conducive for working. tiring yet fulfilling. irate customers always put you at wits end but having a supportive team leader makes it easier to deal with them.
Salary / Benefits
It is stressful in terma with the management and workplace
It gave the avenue to build my skills in work as well as to deal with different kinds of people in which it helps me to adjust with the time and place
productive and fun place
Such a busy place but they made my training fun and productive. The company Recruitment Associate also has a nice personality that I able to adjust immediacy in my work place.
Salary / Benefits
It's a bit busy workplace because we handle alot of employees per shift, but we the work is routine and practice based therefore it is not hard to easily adapt to its fast phase environment.
Fun at work
Make sure that you can meet their expectations from you. You'll get higher pay. They may ask you to work more than 40 hours per week but surely, they will pay you equivalent to the number of hours and hardwork you give them.
Pros
Performance bonus
Cons
Unapproved leaves
Salary / Benefits
It was nice staying in a friendly environment such as Qualfon
Im happy that my first job was in Qualfon . They are very accomodating and the environment was very friendly. The salary was very good and the job was very light for knowing that it was my first job.
Competitive and fun workplace
I learned to be more confident in dealing problems and talking to customers through english language. They also have leisure time with their subordinates.
Salary / Benefits
busy but fun and productive
Recruitment is such a busy place but they made my training fun and productive. The company Recruitment Associate directres also has a nice personality that I able to adjust immediacy in my work place.
Pros
good training experience
Cons
no allowances
Internship
I take up my internship here at qualfon manila where i learned many things. Our IT manager is very kind to us he treats me a snack and he teach me about networking and computer
Pros
internship
Cons
no allowance
Productive place
Staff, management, clients are friendly, you can throw jokes on them. Equipment's are new, internet connection is fast. Your work is well appreciated. Every events your given with certificate or CG's as well as they also celebrate employees birthday and special events like: Baby shower, Valentine date event, Christmas Party, New Year fireworks and a lot more. In event that you are sick you're well compensated with sick leave with pay and you are allowed to have free dental for tooth extraction, cleaning and a lot more.
Pros
Free Gift Certificate, Free icecream, Free foods
Workplace is good
We do have fun invironment in my account as you will be given a goodies if you pass the CSAT survey and if you will hit the target on your metrics. My Manager well manage the account.
Stressful
Overtime is always mandatory and you will not be able to get the maximum of your pay without the overtime. Although everyone is approachable, the work environment seems unhealthy for me.
Pros
people
Cons
mandatory overtime
Salary / Benefits
A place where you can out grow your immaturity
A lot of challenges, changes that will surely mold your character. They have a lot of pampering activities and great laddered opportunity such us free education and on site Pharmacy.
Pros
Great Mission to improve employee's educational and health state
Cons
Slow salary increase rate
Productive work environment
A typical day at work involves handling customer calls and dealing with their inquiries and concerns. The hardest part of the job is dealing with irate customers, which is very common in most BPO industries. The most enjoyable part, however, is when every call ends up with a good resolution.
Pros
easy account
Cons
queuing account
Salary / Benefits
Good salary, stressful operation set-up
This company provides enough amount of salary based on the position assigned and performance, but the operation is really stressful because they are mandating an 8-hours work on day-off and 2 hours overtime.
Challenging yet fun
Qualfon is the first company i work with. This is where I honed my english skills. The management is okay. The hardest part of the job is adapting to the call center environment. The most enjoyable part is learning.
Pros
They accept first timer
Cons
lo pay
Fun workplace
The typical day at Qualfon is that on the 8 hours working there our account is very queuing. We receive a lot of calls during our shift. Even though its a lot of calls I enjoy providing solutions to the customers problems. The management is good. Culture in the workplace is exciting. Hardest part of my job is connecting the customers call to our managers. The most enjoyable part of my job is providing resolution to the customer.
Pros
Free Snacks
Cons
Shifting Schedules
Work-life Balance
It was my first job and I am thankful enough since I learned a lot from Qualfon. The management though is not consistent but the workplace and the people was great.