Quaerito Qualitas Inc Employee Reviews

Could be better
Retail Store Specialist (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 27, 2019
Sluggish to no response regarding disputes, inquiries and requests (in short, overall). Not clear on how or whom to contact if you have urgent concerns.
Productive Work Place
Business Development Associate (Former Employee) –  MakatiMarch 11, 2019
My experience is great with the company. They nurture their people to be the best at what they can do. They are results based oriented and focus on the goals at hand.
Productive and friendly workplace
Recruitment Associate deployed in HSBC Bank (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 27, 2019
I am deployed in HSBC Bank so I can give review on the bank and not to Quaerito Qualitas Inc. Bank has a very friendly environment and best leaders. This is one of the reasons why I stayed long serving the bank.
Pros
Free phone load
Cons
Proximity
Productive and fun place
Retail Store Assistant (Current Employee) –  139 Corporate Center, 139 Valero, MakatiJuly 25, 2018
-mall hours
-i have learned that i can maximize my skills in sales
-fair management
-good environment
-the hardest part of m job is where i can get new sale each and everyday and how can i hit my target everyday
-the most enjoyable part of my job is my colleagues
Pros
Suprise foods
Cons
over time
Very accommodating staff
Quality and Operations Associate (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMay 7, 2018
The staffs are friendly and very accommodating. They were quick to handle some issues and will give you feedback in every progress. Compensation is good for newbies only.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMarch 1, 2018
This is my first time to work on a graveyard shift, from 8pm to 5am, but during training period only, which is about two consecutive weeks. I have learned more in Quaerito Qualitas, even on a 3-month work experience only, from managing your time on night shift because I slept during day-time instead on night-hours, that's why so very challenging for me.The workplace is so good to me, also I'm happy to work with my co-associates. The hardest part of the job is when more clients are calling continuously, especially on queuing days, since I assigned in inbound calls. Every after a call conversation with a client, I required to submit an email to them regarding to the conversations or concerns. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I recognize as one of the good associates but the most is the time when we bond with my co-associates. This is really unforgettable job experience as well.
Pros
Free lunches
designation (globe telecom)
Team Captain (Current Employee) –  makati city philippinesFebruary 13, 2018
Trained in a fast-paced environment demanding strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy and committed to superior customer service. Confident and poised in interacting
With individuals at all level. Detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi-task effectively.
Pros
incentives
Cons
intelicare
Productive and fun workplace
Retail Store Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cebu City, CebuOctober 12, 2017
-I work as a customer service representative so I usually engage to people handling different concerns.
-I have learned so much in my career but to sum it up, patience and being responsible is the key
Pros
2 days off
Lots of Learning
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 5, 2017
I had a blast working at Quaerito Qualitas. I felt like I learned what I could learn in two years in a span of only five months. The managers are also hardworking. I would recommend the company for those who want to gain a lot of experience.
Pros
nice office location
Fun Work place
Globe Area Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Makati CityApril 5, 2017
They were able to help employees. Salary was also on time, health benefits such as cocolife was also helpful in cases of emergencies because of the free check ups.:)
Multi tasking Job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Makati CityFebruary 26, 2017
I would say that being here in this company gives me the idea on how you will develop all my strength and how to be a independent working person.
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 17, 2017
A typical day at work. The company was good but no
benefits given.My employment is only a contractual basis. I leaved in the company due to a short-term contract.
Pros
not applicable
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Very friendly environment and workmates.
Human Resource Associate (Former Employee) –  Makati CityMarch 13, 2016
I've learnt to love my job and my co-workers because of the family-like yet professional management of the company. We have huddles every morning before our work starts so we can address our concerns to the manager and with our co-workers. It was a recruitment firm and a fast phase environment so we make sure that our employees always have their good benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Challenging set up everyday in my work
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee) –  Makati CityAugust 5, 2015
Everyday is a very challenging day every time I get in into the office. Though it's almost everyday I did the same routine but different type of approach both work and workmates.Doing timekeeping, checking of payroll up to payroll processing, final pay computation and other tasks. But you know I love my job! I really learned a lot because I have a lot of experiences in my everyday life in terms of different situations. Not all the company have a good management but its the reality of being employee. Some of them understand your situation, some of them is the usual it's all about business. I treat all of my co-workers as my brothers and sisters. It is normal to have a clash especially when it comes to work..but only because of work. The hardest part of my job is to follow the company policy that affects to the salary of our external employees. And some of employees not receiving the salary on time. But the most enjoyable part of my job is continuous learning I gained everyday and when it comes to finish my tasks with my on strategy, and also the companionship with my office mates, we handle the situation over the stressful situation. We enjoy our stressful days of our work.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Not implemented striclty Policy procedure
Flexible, Productive and Employee centered company
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Makati City PhilippinesMarch 26, 2014
The company always ensure employee's security in terms of work related activities and as well as compensations.
I've learned to be more flexible, patient, and become a job focused individual.
The hardest part of the job is having a language barrier as well as handling different billing concerns and signal related complaints but all of this have been successfully overcome.
The most enjoyable part of the job is having a great companion with my co employees.