Qatar Airways

Qatar Airways Management reviews

Salary / Benefits
manager is not employees side
Airport Services Agent (Current Employee) –  ManilaOctober 2, 2017
Managers and Senior Staffs are not well hands on in terms of employees side, training are not properly conduct for new joiners, Management are strict in terms of Vacation Leave entitlement for the employees
Pros
Name of the company
Cons
not competitive salary
A steady job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ParañaqueJune 29, 2017
Really steady job experience, moderate management, moderately difficult tasks, an "OK" experience with co-workers. Quite far and difficult to reach from places such as Manila and Pasig City.
A good career path
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  philippinesApril 15, 2016
I have worked as a passenger service agent in Qatar Airways,I am very thankful of the experiences I had in my first job which led me to become more knowledgeable and experienced in handling customers. My job was very hard as there were several shifts and during some technical problems I needed to work 24 hours being one of the junior supervisor. I had to stand everyday and sometimes 24 hours during flight disruption. The management was very supportive and even without getting rest it was enjoyable because of the colleagues. This job made me a better and a responsible person, I was able to identify my strengths and weaknesses. The hard part was controlling an unruly passengers and making him calm at the end of the day, it was challenging but I learnt how to make a rude customer calm.
Pros
career progress
Cons