PwC Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Overall, working in PwC is a fruitful experience
The firm offers its professionals great deal of exposure in different industries. The culture is light, fun, collaborative, and professional. Everyone is willing to help one another.
Best Company!
This is the company that you will be able to have fun and be stressed at the same time. A work life balance and opportunities to show the best that you have. Appreciated your effort by the management
A good head start
My experience with PwC provided me with knowledge through the different services offered by the delivery center but expect long office hours during the busy season.
Salary / Benefits
Not suitable for starters but a good company to retire on
Not suitable for starters but a good company to retire on. PwC will help you grow. Lots of opportunities to grow and learn. PwC will improve your leadership, business acumen, global acumen, technical capabilities, and most specially the relationship.
Salary / Benefits
The work environment is impressive. Your superiors will actually take good care of you and will guide you in your first week of work. Also, they will give you a chance to continually enhance your skills.
Healthy work environment
The company has a less stressful work environment compared to other accounting firms. Employees are very friendly and helpful. Less overtime work is expected from everyone.
Salary / Benefits
Workload is overwhelming but trainings are remarkable.
Workload is overwhelming. But, the trainings ang learnings are remarkable. Be prepared to do extensive work and long hours at the office to meet internal and external deadlines.
Productive and challenging workplace
i was an intern in this company before i was actually employed after graduating college. The company has given me a wonderful start, made me experience not just one department and not just a fixed workload.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PwC?
Salary / Benefits
Fun workplace. Lots of training.
Promotes work-life balance. A lot of training and opportunities provided. Employees are well guided by coaching.

Workload may take its toll on employees.
First Job Experience
The job was ok, I have learned a lot especially on the preparation of the Financial Statements and Tax Return under New Zealand standards. I've improved on my communication skills since we have to communicate with our counterpartu engagement team based in New Zealand for a walkthrough and clarifications regarding the work request.
Excellent Compensation Package
The company has a great compensation package. The company also has a good employee performance indicator that could help its employee to be motivated.
Salary / Benefits
I had fun working at PwC.
You get to meet different kind of people in the office. There are those who are very serious with work, some knows how to have fun while doing their work. You'll learn alot about work.
Pros
Paid internships, nice atmosphere and good working condition
Salary / Benefits
Nice working environment, people and management
The best auditing firm when it comes to people and services. Alot of benefits and activities which allow an individual improve and experience the other side of life.
Pros
Holistic activities
Cons
Workloads
Career Developer
Overall Career improvement opportunities
Work-Life balance

Friendly environment

Diversity and Inclusion culture

Reasonable pay rate

Technical know hows
Salary / Benefits
Employees are very welcoming, conducive working environment
Pwc is great company to work with. It has a lot of benefits to offer to their employees. The employees there are very accommodating and welcoming. It has a conducive working environment.
Promotes work/life balance
The most enjoyable part of the job was I got to travel to different places and had time for leisure while the project is on-going. The people were nice and mentored me during my more than two years stay.
The work is too toxic.
The main reason it is too toxic is their system of charging - timesheet wise. If you cannot complete these time sheets, you do not go home. You can spend hours rendering overtime and you still get unpaid.
Salary / Benefits
Fast-paced environment, very good employee relations
What made me enjoy working in PwC SDC are the people I got to meet. Although the work is stressful, at least when you are with these great people, the stress you feel is lessened.
Salary / Benefits
The environment in PwC is not that toxic as compare with the other companies
PwC work life balance culture makes it more fun and interesting to work in the company. I have learned to become more proactive and to appreciate the essence of time management. Additionally, the experience there was quite impressive because it really enhanced my auditing and accounting skills with the procedures they have assigned to me. The hardest part of the job would probably be when meeting the deadlines or experiencing some urgent matters. But the most enjoyable part of the job would probably be meeting different kinds of people.
Pros
Allowances
Cons
a lot of urgent works
Fun workplace
PwC Isla Lipana & Co. is defenitely a recommended workplace. They are very warm and welcoming. Also, they are very encouraging. They have a work-life balance.
Salary / Benefits
Awesome people to work with
PwC provides a multitude of meaningful learning experiences which you can carry with you wherever you go around the world. Moreover, the people are so kind and understanding which makes working at PwC an enjoyable one.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PwC. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8K