PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC

PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC Salary & Benefits reviews

Salary / Benefits
Poor company to work with
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  MarivelesFebruary 16, 2020
A lot of deduction specially on lusitano product. The hr personnel and the back office support are lazy and like to power tripping. Unfair treatment for indirect employee and merchandisers.You have to put you initial on your personal undergarments which is shameful and no pantry and drinking station for the employee. The salary are unjust very very low
Not employee friendly company
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Silang, CaviteFebruary 5, 2020
they have no concern with the safety of the employees and focused more in sales. even when it comes to benefits, no overtime and consideration for the health of employees
Salary / Benefits
balancing of money. dealing with computer more on reports
Treasury Staff (Former Employee) –  BaclaranFebruary 3, 2020
More on balancing and reports. just a bit stressful world. No time for family also. You cannot go home for holidays. even in special occasions like Christmas and new year. so sad but if you enjoying yoyr work. you will.
Salary / Benefits
Rpudctive and faun workplace by people surrounded
Engineering Staff (Current Employee) –  Engineering DepartmentJanuary 9, 2020
Productive and fun workplace by people surrounded.
benefits are okey, salary okey also, they paid overtime by the management, they have also work shop so that its comfortable to work.
Pros
No Free meals
challenging and fun workplace
Section Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cabanatuan city, PhilippinesDecember 10, 2019
give a short pep-talk (updates,promotion,sales update etc.) to the staff before the store open. checking email regularly to check if we have promotion,price increase/decrease new procedures etc.,checking the shelf tags updated. checking the stocks/stocks trend, slow moving stocks to give resolution, daily checking of expiration date of goods and retail display standard. Puregold has a good management in terms of people they give chance to their employees to up and they give good benefits, the hardest part of my journey in puregold, is if we have a promo day ,it is a big day for us bec. of high volume of customer to shop, we were so very busy in that day and thats also my enjoyable part of my job..
Salary / Benefits
The work its not difficult but some people are not working as profesional
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Mariveles, BataanNovember 29, 2019
The pure gold was big company but the benifits are not fair to employee the leave credit are not enough and some benifits like to other company are none like separation pay also the regularization is very long and the process are slow
Its good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Marikina CityNovember 27, 2019
Puregold nice company but sometimes so stressful because lack of manpower. Sometimes the workers duty opening to closing well they payed the overtime.
Cashier
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Calamba, LagunaNovember 7, 2019
Puregold Management and Salary is recommended in friends or relatives. Staff and Manager are kind and humble, everyone woll really enjoy working in Puregold.
Salary / Benefits
the salary is not enough on the number of hour i works.
Internal Security (Former Employee) –  boac marinduqueSeptember 28, 2019
my overtime wasn't paid. some co workers were toxic. the salaru was not enough in the number of hours i work. some co workers were acting like they were managers.
Salary / Benefits
It was good to be part of this company, it also enhance my confidence when it comes to dealing with other people...
Check out Team leader - Direct (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 26, 2019
Lot of opportunities that puregold can offer, but sometimes the workload of your title doesnt fit your expected salary. I believe that a company has their good and bad traits but this company so far was the best i worked for.
Salary / Benefits
Good
Asst. Wholesale Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Noveleta caviteSeptember 17, 2019
Tha opportunities in the puregold price club Inc. Is challenging and enhance your skills in terms in sales, customer service and motivate to be better employee but the salary is not competitive.
Bad Company
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tanza, CaviteAugust 31, 2019
It's like slavery in modern world. From hiring your from agency. Your end of shift 6 doesn't mean you log off from work you only log off from cash registry then most of the time they extended you due to long queue...then counting your cash n coins will take hours and hours and it's not paid. So your shift 9-6 but your home 12mn. And you needed to pay 300 for your atm for you are employed under someone's name.They gave you no copy of your contract or JD. They let you sign so many waivers to do away with law suit incase you complain. Your DTR is under a different name not yours.Very low rate salary with no benefits.
Salary / Benefits
fun but sometimes stress at job
Bagger (Former Employee) –  San JuanAugust 21, 2019
good and having fun with my work mates but sometimes there too being stress for what we doing that's why it's getting hard to understand them but still i enjoy it
Pros
no free lunch
Cons
long hours some times no OT
Salary / Benefits
Helps me to emprove my communication skills.
B.O Custodian (Former Employee) –  Pg centroplex bacolod cityAugust 12, 2019
Not good in giving the salary and giving a benefits to there imployees and but has a good enviroment for learning and improvement for communication skills.
Low in compensation
Credit & Collection Staff (Current Employee) –  Manila philippinesJuly 18, 2019
Work load is just the same
Learn how to deal with different kind of people
Hard to get promotion and increase in salary
most enjoyable part is my office mates
Fun to work
Administrative Officer (Former Employee) –  Arayat, PampangaJune 22, 2019
I enjoy working on puregold,
My boss are friendly
My workmates are friendly too,
I learned to work as a team,
I just need a bigger or better benefits thats why I'm looking for other job.
Definetely not recommended
Merchandising Staff (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 15, 2019
Every employee will start under agency which no benefits at all. Super long hours and over worked. It's not worth it.
Low salary. After 2 to 3 years you will be directed then after that you will undergo provi. In 1 year before regularization. It sucks every employees because of there unequal treatment.
Good working environment
Treasury Staff (Former Employee) –  Angeles, pampangaJune 14, 2019
Good working environment, friendly workmates. But scheduled day offs were not fixed, having hard time to get an approval for absences even when you're sick
Cons
Poor working schedules
Salary / Benefits
Lack of proper people, records and benefits management
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  NCRMay 24, 2019
Training team was excellent. Things I didn't enjoy was the overall culture of the company esp in my department. Lack of PROPER people management

There's also an obvious lack of proper communication (which isn't really addressed) to both inter- and intra- departments.

There's also confusion on the job tasks that a unit should and should not be doing.

Lastly, salary and benefits. Salary was so-so. Not competitive. And most of all the benefits (the leave credits, HMO, etc.) Not competitive at all.

To sum my observation up, company is more on quantity than quality
Pros
Training & Development Team, location, workmates
Cons
Low salary and low standards of people, records and benefits management
Puregold Club Inc that have a Good Record company
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician (Current Employee) –  Bacolod CityMay 4, 2019
Puregold Club Inc is a good qualiy of their products and they have a Good Record of all Establishment and they have many Branches. A company is a Over all Rating for me because the benefits and salary secured for all applicants.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours