PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC

PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Poor company to work with
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  MarivelesFebruary 16, 2020
A lot of deduction specially on lusitano product. The hr personnel and the back office support are lazy and like to power tripping. Unfair treatment for indirect employee and merchandisers.You have to put you initial on your personal undergarments which is shameful and no pantry and drinking station for the employee. The salary are unjust very very low
Perceverance
Asst. Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Laspinas cityFebruary 15, 2020
Good experience as biginner I learned so many things and ideas that I can use in prestigious company. The. Management is good. They are equal to the employees
NiveaAdvisor / Salesman (Former Employee) –  HagonoyFebruary 6, 2020
My previous company was a very known supermarket businesses in the philippines. Though it cannot support my family everyday living due to low salary allocation.
Productive place
Bad Order Custodian (Former Employee) –  San Miguel, BulacanFebruary 5, 2020
i've gained lots of experiences with them. but sometimes, they did not meet the expectations of the employees working for them in terms of job responsibilty and work culture.
Not employee friendly company
Management Trainee (Current Employee) –  Silang, CaviteFebruary 5, 2020
they have no concern with the safety of the employees and focused more in sales. even when it comes to benefits, no overtime and consideration for the health of employees
it is excellent so far.
Cash Management Clerk (Former Employee) –  ManilaFebruary 5, 2020
working at puregold takes time management and good working relation with co workers. cooperation and good attitude towards others makes the workplace nice and comfortable to work with.
Salary / Benefits
balancing of money. dealing with computer more on reports
Treasury Staff (Former Employee) –  BaclaranFebruary 3, 2020
More on balancing and reports. just a bit stressful world. No time for family also. You cannot go home for holidays. even in special occasions like Christmas and new year. so sad but if you enjoying yoyr work. you will.
Productive and nice
Cashier (Former Employee) –  ManilaJanuary 28, 2020
Working in Puregold is a bit challenging for me because aside from being a cashier there are times you can become the bagger too. It gives you the opportunity to be quick but accurate with the transaction.
productive
Administrative Staff (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJanuary 27, 2020
you will learn alot for them because from the department that im in i have a lot of things i need to do and learn to be able to accomplish my task . you also need to go to work 6 times in aweek
Fast
Receiving supervisor (Former Employee) –  CabanatuanJanuary 22, 2020
Working in puregold in fun yet you need to be alert and focus every day is more or less 15 to 20 truck you we have 3 door you need to be alert for those people doing illegal
The management is good
Cashier (Former Employee) –  TondoJanuary 19, 2020
I have learned a lot in puregold especially on cashiering. The hardest part of this job is when we dont have a bagger and a change of cents. The most enjoyable part of the job is we make new friends with the customers.
toxic work environment
Administrative Staff (Former Employee) –  head officeJanuary 14, 2020
Worked in the head office for about 6 months and experienced the worst treatment from a colleague. I'm giving a 2 star for work/life balance because they compressed the work hours so we could have 2 days off. My manager was cool, very understanding, easy to deal with. The "assistant supervisor" ,though, was a complete opposite. So yeah 1 star for me, if I could give 0 star I would.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and competitive work place.
Audit Staff (Former Employee) –  Las PiñasJanuary 10, 2020
Difficult as for my position but your superior is always at your back. They let you learn things from experience in daily aspects. Maybe the hardest is working place to place, and dealing different people everyday.
Salary / Benefits
Rpudctive and faun workplace by people surrounded
Engineering Staff (Current Employee) –  Engineering DepartmentJanuary 9, 2020
Productive and fun workplace by people surrounded.
benefits are okey, salary okey also, they paid overtime by the management, they have also work shop so that its comfortable to work.
Pros
No Free meals
Cons
slow paced
Graphic Artist (Former Employee) –  ViganDecember 23, 2019
Slow paced working environment, suitable for beginners. Learning is quite poor but gives you lot of time to learn and discovers more of your skills. Friendly office mates.
Being oppressed
Pharmacist (Former Employee) –  Taytay PhilippinesDecember 13, 2019
My last year with them was such an oppressive state because of their 10 months policy on merchandisers. During that time, there was no (PA) Pharmacy Assistant and they wouldn't care for their pharmacist to go on straight duty. The Pharmacist is the over all in charge of the Pharmacy and having no PAisddefinitely
Salary / Benefits
give good customer service satisfaction..
Cashier/Customer Service/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  arayat pampanganDecember 12, 2019
friendly enviroment..with good customer service satisfaction..clear place...smile ang greet customer...give promo idea in customer..more sales all day..
challenging and fun workplace
Section Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Cabanatuan city, PhilippinesDecember 10, 2019
give a short pep-talk (updates,promotion,sales update etc.) to the staff before the store open. checking email regularly to check if we have promotion,price increase/decrease new procedures etc.,checking the shelf tags updated. checking the stocks/stocks trend, slow moving stocks to give resolution, daily checking of expiration date of goods and retail display standard. Puregold has a good management in terms of people they give chance to their employees to up and they give good benefits, the hardest part of my journey in puregold, is if we have a promo day ,it is a big day for us bec. of high volume of customer to shop, we were so very busy in that day and thats also my enjoyable part of my job..
Salary / Benefits
It's a best company for me..
Assistant Receiving Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Molino, Bacoor, CaviteDecember 10, 2019
8 hours of work with Overtime it depends of the delivery.
I have to much learned in this company, and gives me a confidence in myself to become a good leader and to my team. All my mistakes and my team the management always support and teach me how to handle the situation and solve the problem. The hardest part of my job when the team have a big problem and the manager trust me how to handle That kind of situations and I give my best to resolve it. The most enjoyable part is when we go in the training of the company and be part of the receiving team.
Salary / Benefits
Great environment, great co-workers at back office.
Visual Artist (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityDecember 8, 2019
The working invironment in Puregold is actually Good in terms of your co workers in the office, but it became different when you are in the selling area which there are lot of pressures when dealling with the managers. Tho they are nice but very strict. And i have no problems with them. Its just that there's a lot of concerns when you're at operation. You just have to follow every rules and their memo's.