PUREGOLD PRICE CLUB INC Employee Reviews

customer service
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Naga City, Camarines SurJune 19, 2019
The company is good,a typical day at work is when I meet different kinds of people like rich middle class and poor and i learned that no matter what they life is,you need to treat them equally and give what they need to meet their expectations and for them to come back in the store The management is also good,they know how to handle the employee .The hardest part of the job is when the customer are complaining due to technical error,the machines are loading,when the shelf tags are not correct and most especially when there is no coins.The most enjoyable is when you found a new friends,having a team work..
Pros
Free shortages allowance
Cons
monthly
Definetely not recommended
Merchandising Staff (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 15, 2019
Every employee will start under agency which no benefits at all. Super long hours and over worked. It's not worth it.
Low salary. After 2 to 3 years you will be directed then after that you will undergo provi. In 1 year before regularization. It sucks every employees because of there unequal treatment.
Salary / Benefits
Fun, informative and challenging workplace
Human Resource Assistant (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaJune 14, 2019
You can learn all of the facets of HUMAN RESOURCE since you are the only HR assigned at one branch. You can meet different kinds of personality since you will be working in a supermarket.
Pros
Learned a lot from different people
Cons
Not employee centered
Good working environment
Treasury Staff (Former Employee) –  Angeles, pampangaJune 14, 2019
Good working environment, friendly workmates. But scheduled day offs were not fixed, having hard time to get an approval for absences even when you're sick
Cons
Poor working schedules
Productive and fun workplace
Legal Staff (Former Employee) –  ManilaJune 12, 2019
Usual busy days at work. Almost everyday we're under pressure. I learned to be attentive and adjust. Best job that I had. The Legal Department is so welcoming they're like a family already.
productive,teamwork
SALES ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  libertad pasay cityJune 5, 2019
teamwork,cleanliness
fun work place ,i know more about selling skill,i can communicate to other people ,i can handle complaints and i can solve the problems inside the work place
Salary / Benefits
Lack of proper people, records and benefits management
Human Resources (Former Employee) –  NCRMay 24, 2019
Training team was excellent. Things I didn't enjoy was the overall culture of the company esp in my department. Lack of PROPER people management

There's also an obvious lack of proper communication (which isn't really addressed) to both inter- and intra- departments.

There's also confusion on the job tasks that a unit should and should not be doing.

Lastly, salary and benefits. Salary was so-so. Not competitive. And most of all the benefits (the leave credits, HMO, etc.) Not competitive at all.

To sum my observation up, company is more on quantity than quality
Pros
Training & Development Team, location, workmates
Cons
Low salary and low standards of people, records and benefits management
Puregold Club Inc that have a Good Record company
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician (Current Employee) –  Bacolod CityMay 4, 2019
Puregold Club Inc is a good qualiy of their products and they have a Good Record of all Establishment and they have many Branches. A company is a Over all Rating for me because the benefits and salary secured for all applicants.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
fun to travel but challenging in work
Inventory Staff (Former Employee) –  NovalichesMay 4, 2019
Fun to travel in inter-branch for having a annual inventory.
free food and have a transportation & meal allowance
challenging in work comes in adjustment of promos, cycle count per suppliers and hi-valued items.
Pros
reimbursement of transpo, meal allowance and free food
Cons
health risk, life risk
Fun
Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) –  Calamba City, LagunaApril 7, 2019
Part of my job is to support the employee using the system inside my Company. interms of problem and how to use this.
the hardest part of my job is to support other store in the area
because i dont have vehicles to use.
Salary / Benefits
An ok workplace for someone who just wants to have working experience
Puregold Balibago Jr (Current Employee) –  AngelesApril 3, 2019
lack of training programs that can help increase our skills further
almost everything we do are instructed by the IT's on HO that consists of some java files and a script to run it.

some workplace rules are not favorable for me, no cellphones allowed, no coffee/drinks allowed in the office table, music is also prohibited in the office.
Pros
Cons
lack of training programs
Fun workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 29, 2019
Its fun to work here. And you can earn as much as 14,000 if you have over time. And the supervisor is great . She will treat you as her daughter/son. .
Pros
Not contractual
Cons
Have charity hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive and the best for training ground
Administrative Staff (Former Employee) –  ManilaMarch 28, 2019
Is highly respected by employees for sharing concerns, problems, and opportunities.
Enforces company policies and values without creating negative reactions.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun work..
marketing personnel (Current Employee) –  San Mateo, RizalMarch 12, 2019
i am very productive..in my work..creative on my promos so that the customers will surely buy it.. i am also multitask in times of need in the store.
Pros
free lunches
fabulous comapny
Section Supervisor (Fashion Department) (Former Employee) –  philippinesMarch 12, 2019
this company allows me to see my self ,

makes me realize that I have so much potential to grow

this is the campany challenge me a lot to be more professional in work.
Harmonious working environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Bacolod, PhilippinesMarch 11, 2019
I had so much appreciation with Puregold for they taught me a lot of things with regard to handling people and a store in general. The branch where I was a assigned was full of talented, nice and creative employees.They helped me with all the tasks needed to improve the store. We do have a happy environment inside the store. The hardest part is when you encountered customer complaint and that it's hard for you to pacify these people. Puregold had given me so much opportunity from being a Back Office Personnel to becoming an Assistant Store Manager.
Section Supervisor (Former Employee) –  binan lagunaMarch 7, 2019
Management allows its people to learn more thru training. Plant visit when required also gives chances from the operations department o see the merchandising side
You need to work hard
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 6, 2019
Wear formal attire and have a good personality when you apply. Get ready for the 1st interview to the HR . Actual interview to the Supervisor at the Counter. And Last is for the interview to the Manager of the store.
Pros
Free meryenda when so many customers
Great Conpany poor benefits
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 2, 2019
You can.learn alot in this company..for being all around..The bad thing is no seperation fee waiting for you. You can use this as stepping stone for your career!
Pros
Company loan
Cons
Long Hour No pay
First experience bagger job
BAGGER (Former Employee) –  Imus, CaviteFebruary 25, 2019
I learned the basic skills and techniques now I can say that I am well equipped for the job and other job alike that needs fast paced movements and also customer service