Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Found 104 reviews matching the search See all 5,371 reviews
fun workplace
Representative (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong cityMay 3, 2019
I love my boss and my coworkers. I learned a lot from them. they are friendly and patient. They encouraged me to improve myself and achieve my studying in school.
Pros
happy
Cons
vacation is short
productive and more fun
Salesman (Former Employee) –  philippinesMay 2, 2019
I learned how to work in the field as a salesman.
how to attract the customer so that they will come and buy again.
management is good with a good benefits.
fun and challenging because i assign in different places.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace and nice environment
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloApril 14, 2019
You need to be hardworking.You must know how to balance your time.You need to be optimistic always in order for you to hit your quota.The workplace is nice.Sometimes you feel pressure because you are in the field of sales.You need to be patient always in dealing with the owner of the store.Even it was really hard to be in the field of sales, you need to exert more effort to hit your quota and your boss will realize that you are doing your very best and hardworking in the work.
Salary / Benefits
P&G is truly one of the best in the world
Procurement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Makati CityDecember 7, 2018
P&G's processes are very defined and standardized globally. Pay and benefits are also very good. Employees uphold highest standard of professional behavior. sometimes though the drive for efficiency and cost savings can truly impact an individual's work load.
Pros
offers one of the best compensation packages.
Cons
workload might affect work life balance
Productive and competitive
AREA COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Alabang MuntinlupaOctober 15, 2018
I have learned to be patient because i was able to deal with clients and with my co-workers and with my superiors, i have also learned to be responsible enough because i always made sure i always finished on time all the tasks given or assigned to me.
Pros
meal allowance, load allowance, transportation allowance
Salary / Benefits
Good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 14, 2018
The stay was good. And I learned a lot. The company is engaged on products and delivery. Our job is to make sure we can hit our target quota and provide detailed information which is fast moving for a certain period and provide that data to predict sales patterns.
As a beauty advisor
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) –  Sm Makati CityOctober 12, 2018
Under the agency of MASA. Its nice working with MASA & p&g they have a lot of things to be learned in this company. You learned how to manage your own specific area, how to be oriented with this kind of cycle of work.
production technician
Production Technician (Former Employee) –  Manila PhilippinesOctober 6, 2018
Responsible for of telecommunication equipment (PABX and lines)
Maintenance of electro pneumatics machines.
Motor Control technician for conveyours and packing machines
Salary / Benefits
Productive and have a safe workplace
PRODUCT SUPPLY ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  CabuyaoSeptember 29, 2018
Everyday you will be challenged to do your best to come up with a good production result.
Enhancement on your operational skills and management, and learn a lot to manage time.
The Management ensures that every employee receives what they deserved.
The workplace was safe and everyone seems to be very friendly as they treat you as a family.
Salary / Benefits
there's no place to play like table tennis
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  philippinesAugust 24, 2018
the largest company in laguna procter&gumble.nice place to work large space for driving a forklift many employee.separate the production area to warehouse..allways follow first in first out procedure.
VGood
Safe Guard Bodywash & Vicks Baby Rub (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioAugust 14, 2018
P&G is such a great company, however with the current sitiation in manufacturing the current strategy on productivity gives the most important asset (people) of the company a very challenging work that is defeats the purpose of meaningful work.
Pros
Environment
Cons
Too Fancy
productive
Promodizer (Former Employee) –  Cebu CityAugust 13, 2018
I work here in a short period of time, during those time i work as a promodiser it was really fun especially i experienced to become a walking ad inside the grocery store it helps me alot to improve my my sales skills.
good
working with peace
Senior Category Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioAugust 10, 2018
basic tutorial on category management and other scope of work
Normal day to day work basis
workplace is peace and quiet
irregular
working with nice people
Pros
Cons
Under Agency
Salary / Benefits
Enhance my skills,productive place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Friendship Angeles CityJuly 22, 2018
Working as merchandiser in this company helps me in my financial needs to support my family,helps me to enhance my experience both in sales and customer service.
Pros
Cons
Minum hours
Salary / Benefits
You get to work with the best people, with the best brands.
ADMIN ASSISTANT/SPOC (Former Employee) –  Fort BonifacioJuly 12, 2018
Had the chance to serve and befriend with the LT's/ Associate Directors. Exposed to various culture since the company has the multilingual employees coming from different sides of the world.
Pros
Good salary. Great benefits
Cons
numerous employees come and go
Excellent in Safety Culture & Quality - Construction
Safety Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Cabuyao, LagunaJune 29, 2018
Excellent in Safety Culture especially the Construction department proven by 18 million without lost work day case even if the standard is too high the management still improve to eliminate fatalities and other workplace hazard.
productive
Palletizer/Bundler/Code Dater (Former Employee) –  Cabuyao, LagunaJune 25, 2018
i learned to respect other and to be positive at all times.the management is good and thoughtful. my co workers gave me confidence to do my job they are also have teamwork
Conducive place to work
Office Staff (Former Employee) –  MakatiMay 24, 2018
I get to interact with different types of individuals
I have learned to value time and good communication skills
Safe place to work
Enjoys being on company outing/events
Pros
Free drinks (coffee, juices, distilled water)
Cons
Bringing of work at home
Salary / Benefits
productive, communicate to costumers/shoppers , exploring new prospective in life.
in store promoter (Current Employee) –  BaguioMay 15, 2018
Being on the sales is hard but instead of the challenges that they are giving on us , i may say that it is worth it. because i have the personality that every mistake or challenges that they've been trowing on me i take it as a big deal to perform better to my work to give satisfaction on the company. i put in mind that when they hired me i'm responsible to do my task, then i show them that i'm the employee that cares on the company and to help to grow and to success.
Learning experience is great
Project QA Specialist/QA Lead (Former Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesApril 24, 2018
A typical day at work involves planning and meetings with the team regarding SIT phase. Status of deliverable are discussed as well as issues encountered and the timeline of resolving them. The workplace is good, which gives you room to learn. The management can be reached easily . The most enjoyable part of the job is learning to work with different teams and different kind of people. This gives you chance to improve your skills in people management and technical skills as well.