Procter & Gamble
Updated: March 26 2020

Procter & Gamble Employee Reviews

Philippines117 reviews
Salary / Benefits
productive, and a fun pace work, competitive
competitive , challenging, fast moving items. good company. on time salary. good team leaders , managers and supervisors.and continous improvement for the systematic wAy towards work
Safety Practices and Management Supervision
Not all it’s safety measures in operating the machines are being practiced as some employees experienced being victims of chemical burn on skin surfaces. Some immediate superior or manager allow their subordinates to operate defective machines which can be considered unfair labor practices. Hope senior officers should interview
employees to hear their grievances over over practices in the work place. Some managers are even bad example of being rumor-
Productive and fun experience
I have been working at Procter & Gamble full-time for less than a year

Pros

Flexi time to ensure the work-life balance of the employees

Cons

Its location is quite harder to find.

Advice to Management

Continue being a successful company
Personal experience
It really gives me a lot of knowledge and experience, though at first I'm not yet familiar with the job, they really trained me so well till I became professional.
Good Place to Work
good culture and benefits, a long term job that you will be secured for the future. Values Integrity, safety and quality in everything that you do. The team is fun and balances the work and life in a healthy and good way
Productive and fun place
Productive when it comes to work,very determined for my goals and optimistic kind of person,helping my collegue helps my being inspired to work every day..facing different people at work helps me become more confident.
Salary / Benefits
Work life and balance are encouraged
Continuous growth in terms of technical skills and communication skills. Work, life and balance are being encouraged. Processes are well aligned and planned all throughout the whole organization.
Production
I always serious at work and focus to my job. when I inside the warehouse I always strict to my co-worker. no time for playing just I'm doing my job inside the warehouse. and I learned a lot of things like inventory, packaging, scanner and mover. and also the cleanliness of the area.
Productive at work
I found it very competitive in sales industry for some reason, in terms of making big sales in the market. Now, I'm looking forward to contribute my knowledge.
Good exprience
An experience For a job seeker .i learn a lot ...Its more on merchandising ,promoting ,sales talking ,and costumer servicing ................... . ...
tbd
Working with Procter and Gamble Philippines gave me a lot of opportunity to develop and grow professionally and personally. I have had different roles and worked with different people for the more than 9 years.
Secured Job.
Good salary and benefits. Humane culture. HR presence is observe. They help the community by giving presents to schools, orphanage, and planting trees.
Satisfied
As a part of agency of course not in all satisfied because of lack of benefits but this job has a great experience to develop my skill and to challenge my knowledge.
Salary / Benefits
great place to jumpstart career -- if you land a role right for you
overall great company with a few caveats:

Pros:

-career planning

-good benefit structure

-good training

-structured environment

Cons:

-trained to be managers thus difficulty finding jobs outside

-work-life balance for some roles

-very political
fun workplace
I love my boss and my coworkers. I learned a lot from them. they are friendly and patient. They encouraged me to improve myself and achieve my studying in school.
Pros
happy
Cons
vacation is short
productive and more fun
I learned how to work in the field as a salesman.
how to attract the customer so that they will come and buy again.

management is good with a good benefits.

fun and challenging because i assign in different places.
Cons
8 hours
Salary / Benefits
Productive workplace and nice environment
You need to be hardworking.You must know how to balance your time.You need to be optimistic always in order for you to hit your quota.The workplace is nice.Sometimes you feel pressure because you are in the field of sales.You need to be patient always in dealing with the owner of the store.Even it was really hard to be in the field of sales, you need to exert more effort to hit your quota and your boss will realize that you are doing your very best and hardworking in the work.
Salary / Benefits
P&G is truly one of the best in the world
P&G's processes are very defined and standardized globally. Pay and benefits are also very good. Employees uphold highest standard of professional behavior. sometimes though the drive for efficiency and cost savings can truly impact an individual's work load.
Pros
offers one of the best compensation packages.
Cons
workload might affect work life balance
Productive and competitive
I have learned to be patient because i was able to deal with clients and with my co-workers and with my superiors, i have also learned to be responsible enough because i always made sure i always finished on time all the tasks given or assigned to me.
Pros
meal allowance, load allowance, transportation allowance
Salary / Benefits
Good
The stay was good. And I learned a lot. The company is engaged on products and delivery. Our job is to make sure we can hit our target quota and provide detailed information which is fast moving for a certain period and provide that data to predict sales patterns.
As a beauty advisor
Under the agency of MASA. Its nice working with MASA & p&g they have a lot of things to be learned in this company. You learned how to manage your own specific area, how to be oriented with this kind of cycle of work.