Power MAC Center Employee Reviews

Good work
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  SM City North EDSANovember 6, 2019
GOOD JOB and good employees. at least they are very friendly and help each other when in terms of meeting with the client. They also provide training.
Salary / Benefits
Helps you grow as an employee
Legal Specialist (Current Employee) –  Mandaluyong CitySeptember 29, 2019
The company has a good culture. Offers great benefits and provides security to employees. Provides enough training and certification to qualified employees
Salary / Benefits
Productive and very good benefits
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CitySeptember 9, 2019
Its not easy for me at first to be familiarize with the things that i have to do everyday because of lack of training, but things gets better day by day because of challenges and experience. I always think that failure is a part of growing up. Over all, Power Mac has a good benefits.
Salary / Benefits
Productive technology working place.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Abreeza Davao PhilippinesSeptember 8, 2019
I Learned a lot from there, in-terms of the usage/ operate/ assess of new technologies in gadgets/ devices and how to deal/ handle / satisfy our different kinds of clients daily. I also develop my communication and public relations skills inside the office and in sales fields.
Cashier
Cahier (Former Employee) –  Subic, Olongapo, ZambalesAugust 24, 2019
Power mac center An Apple authorize reseller here in philippines. Good and standard company rendered valued customer satisfaction. My duties is cashiering task handling cash, card, intallment payment.
Productive and fun workplace
Junior Trainer (Current Employee) –  2L Cedar Executive Bldg. Arnaiz ave. Makati CityAugust 12, 2019
Power Mac Center is a company that every one shares the same vision and is dedicated to the mission. It is the company who build my confidence and my skills in terms of communication. The team (Training) where I belong with, they are awesome and great. I've learned many things to them.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Good learning working place
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  MakatiJuly 19, 2019
Provides trainings and seminars monthly based on software upgrades and product informations
Good start and culture for learning processes. Company that values as well health of employees
Pros
Health card
Cons
Long working days
Limited Growth, Low Compensation
PMC STAFF (Former Employee) –  Zamboanga CityJune 11, 2019
I discouraged working here. My experience was worst. At first it was promising, a pioneering team, after 2 years, learning was stuck, learn on your own by reading articles. Compensation are very low. Maximizing employees capabilities by finding professionals but the offer are low. Taking advantages of the fresh graduates. Previous work experience are not considered and salary leveling to a fresh graduate with provincial rate.
Pros
Friendly Team
Cons
6 days working, Mall Hours Shifting Schedule 7am to 9pm, No Increase Upon Regularization
happy for the activity
Store Supervisor (Current Employee) –  MandaluyongMay 21, 2019
people management, solution for issue and concern both staff and customer's, develop and create the good culture to establish, long hours in mall and no holidays
Pros
lot of allowance
Cons
long hours of job
Salary / Benefits
Good company with very high standard
Technical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  AlabangMay 12, 2019
Good company. The owner is very generous and appreciative. w/ multiple departments that you can apply with. lots of training to enhance skills and character. there will be a bond for every training and exam. in other departments, they have very good management except for AASP.
Pros
lots of incentives
Cons
1 day off only
Nothing but co- workers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 13, 2019
Even if you have good grades every year they will not recognize you if you are not “sikat” and “plastik”.
For 6 years this is the most stagnant work i had. I didnt notice it because im enjoying with my co workers only. But it came to the point i realized there is something wrong here. Soooo much daming “kaplastikan” !!!
Pros
Yearly Salary Increase, with high Pms grades
Cons
Stagnant, slow growth or no growth, daming plastik!
Salary / Benefits
very knowledgable when it comes to technology, fun with boundaries
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong CityMarch 3, 2019
overall work experience in Power Mac was fun,build more confidence, knowledgable, and gain more friends and definetly teach you deeply how to handle clients proper attitude at spiels, yet it was kinda difficult when it comes to manpower, since most of the time we experienced lack of manpower that makes client more irrate, as we all know Apple products is not cheap so it tends to make our clients feel that we must give them over their expectations. maybe hiring more customer care specialist it will help to serve them better,.
Pros
transportation allowance
Cons
lack of manpower
productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Davao CityNovember 9, 2018
Working in powermac center as a customer service representative is challenging especially when you deal with irate clients. But it is also fun and exciting to learn new technical features when there are new products released.
Pros
light workload
Cons
6 working days
Good work environment
Junior Accountant - Treasury (Former Employee) –  Kapitolyo, PasigAugust 30, 2018
I really enjoyed working at Power Mac Center because of the fun culture at the office. Everyone just gets along really well and I think that's very important in every company.
People are nice
Mac Expert (Former Employee) –  ManilaApril 24, 2018
My typical working day with ADSB were great! The Work place is a few steps away and work load is very manageable. The people around are nice and easy to work with they are very professional when it comes to work. The bosses were very open and pro employees that you can come and walk in to their office. The only hardest thing about working overseas was your far from home however the whole process were really great and you will miss all the fun, the food and specially the people.
Pros
Overtime is unlimited and has a short working hours during ramadan
Cons
Low compensation
Productive place
OFFICE STAFF - INVENTORY ANALYST (Current Employee) –  BataanMarch 30, 2018
The Company does a good job communicating about changes or decisions that affect employees. I am able to contact Senior Management as needed. Managers communicate a clear sense of direction for my organisation; I can get the information I need to do my job
Salary / Benefits
great opportunity for starting career
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Davao CityMarch 23, 2018
the nature of the job as a customer service I encounter a lot of irate clients, that challenges my communication skills and convincing skills to pacify the irate client.
Pros
friendly working environment
Cons
6 working days a week
lack professional growth
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Davao CityMarch 22, 2018
you get to help a lot of people who have some trouble using their apple devices.
learn patience and interpersonal skills
due to the nature of the job, daily activity becomes a routine.
Salary / Benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Pasig City, PhilippinesMarch 20, 2018
The most enjoyable part of the job is when you can smile despite heavy loads of work and when you can accomplish the task on time. My work as a Senior Accountant requires me to be responsible on every work that need to be done and be mindful of your mistakes so that you cannot encounter them in the future. I really enjoyed learning these things and that's what I've become. Also, the people around you will help you overcome your fears and will inspire you to do better at work and knowing that you are a family more than a team, it's fulfilling. A lot of challenges will come your way especially on the job you take but as long you know that the job is worth doing, it's always worth doing well.
Pros
Meal Allowance for lunch
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace and co-workers.
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 30, 2018
I learned to be more patient with clients who were irate and to listen more to client's concerns. Very good culture. The hardest part of the job is when we are only 3 to 4 frontline who assist many pending clients. But the workmates are the very enjoyable part of the job for you will really feel the teamwork and help when you're in need.
Pros
Gift checks, movie tickets