POLYSERVE PHILIPPINES, INC Employee Reviews

3.8Job Security & Advancement
Fun and Productive working environment
Account Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Quezon CityJanuary 21, 2018
With a Friendly and cheerful environment. Excellent outsource business handling different clients with professional care with the help of the employees and the employers.
Salary / Benefits
productive and good co workers
expat driver (Current Employee) –  Quezon CityMarch 23, 2017
give a good service on the client
to be more alert and sensitive on the road while driving
its good enough to say
not so ordinary like filipinos
theres no hard part of the job when you
enjoy what your doing and always prepare for it.
the consolation for me is to be working with nice people and nie working environment..
Pros
food allowance
Cons
long ot
An Enthusiastic & Productive Company
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Porject 6, Quezon City, PhilippinesJanuary 28, 2013
I was hired in Polyserve Philippines, Inc. on the 16th day of April, year 2012. I found the company very enthusiastic since the managers and even the CEO keeps on joking around on all the employees. It's like a family for me. I learned a lot from the beginning up to the time I left. I am part of the Accounting Department, working there from Monday to Friday and even during Saturday if preferred by the Accounting Head. This company is so productive, since it is in the field of recruitment and executive search, we had a lot of job placements from different companies in the Philippines. I was able to do a lot of paper works, inventory management, and even work in the purchasing department while the person in-charge was on leave. I encountered the hardest part of the job last December, since this is the peak month of for the company. We need to process everything under time pressure. The most enjoyable part of the job is our monthly company socialization, wherein we are able to have fun together with all the employees, managers, and also the CEO.