Plan International, Inc Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Productive and fun workplace
Finance Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tacloban City, LeyteOctober 6, 2017
your knowledge and skill will be enhanced in this company. you will meet new people. working on a team on this company is fun and very challenging. that's the best part.
Good work experience
Area Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tacloban City, LeyteMarch 16, 2017
Very challenging work environment towards community development. Helps community empowerment including children. Facilitates family to meet basic needs by providing skills training and other.
Salary / Benefits
An organization that promotes the welfare of children and families.
Community Development Facilitator (Former Employee) –  TaclobanFebruary 9, 2017
Plan International Inc. is a child centered organisation that promotes the quality of life to those vulnerable children.I worked as Community Development Facilitator that covered two barangays. The Program had three component; livelihood,Infrastructure and Disaster Risk Reduction. I learned so many things and improved my skills as CDF through learning by doing,training attended and the mentoring of my supervisors.I thank to the Plan International for being with us and for uplifting the families affected by typhoon haiyan in eastern visayas.
Pros
I enhanced my knowledge in organizing.
Cons
I served only for a year.
Salary / Benefits
Working with children is an excellent opportunity
Gender and Protection Officer (Former Employee) –  TaclobanDecember 27, 2016
Coordination and working with colleagues on training, assessment, direct activities and working with communities and government agencies.
challenging and exciting
Project Officer (Former Employee) –  Eastern SamarNovember 25, 2016
in this kind of job, you are always working in the community and collaborating with partners which improves your communication and strategy skills. also, you can practice your management and implementation skills through proper implementation of the project. I learned how to be flexible and adjust with difficulty of workloads. I organized papers in documents in the office. I am enjoying my stay in Samar because my co-staffs are supportive as well as our partners. my life and work are balance because I have outlet to manage my stress.
Encoder
encoder (Former Employee) –  General SantosJuly 1, 2016
Encoding from 8 am - 5 pm was the job given to me. Anything that needed to be encoded, i encode it. i sometimes correct words/phrase or numbers with the authority an official. It's fun working their because co-workers/friends were so polite, when i ask to correct something they always responds immediately.

Want to know more about Plan International, Inc?

Ask a question