PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
very productive and nice work place
Intern/On the Job Traning (Former Employee) –  Hinunangan, Southern LeyteSeptember 5, 2019
I learned a lot from PNB. the employees are friendly and they are very approachable. never felt stress working at philippine national. Employees are the best never let me out of place.
Pros
Free snacks and dinner
Cons
I can't write anything here PNB is perfect!
Productive and Good Company
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityAugust 29, 2019
I was just an intern here, so I don't have much experience. But one thing I can say is that this workplace is very good and the people are well trained in their task.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No allowance
Salary / Benefits
Able to learn new things
Clerk Typist (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityAugust 25, 2019
In line with the job I encountered, I have lots learning regards to documents we handled, Its all about Information Security, and as part of IT, its so efficient to know the different kinds of Information Security that will help my inner knowledge in different ways to secured my everyday living in line with the Security Culture.
Productive and clean workplace
PRACTICUM TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Manila City PhilippinesAugust 25, 2019
It was a very fun experience to work with very goal driven people. Everyone was very approachable and very focused on the tasks they need to accomplish.
I love them all.
Service Associate (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 6, 2019
Its really good to be part of Philippine National Bank because my colleague is good. they teach you how to do it even the worse case scenario and they are very fun. i must definitely this job. it was a cool experience.
Stable
Accounting Staff II (Former Employee) –  Pasay CityJuly 22, 2019
The company big and stable. They have health card and retirement pay. The company offers trainings & seminars that of be helpful to employees. Good working environment.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
traffic
productive and successful business
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Oroquieta City, Misamis OccidentalJuly 18, 2019
I've learned a lot of things of things such as the value of time, the value of money, the value of effort.. The effectiveness way on how to deal client pressure and employee towards clients. The accuracy of money, the exclusiveness of the financial transactions. I also learned the importance of time such as we need to pass our report accurately to avoid bias and fraud. The patience, the time management as well.
Pros
time limit
fun and exciting
New Accounts Clerk (Former Employee) –  Calamba City, LagunaJuly 9, 2019
* i am working 8-5 pm monday to friday
* i learned to interact with other people
* the management is good
* it is fun and exciting in our work place
* when there are so many people
* when you meet and greet other people
Salary / Benefits
Skilled employees and a great opportunity to be part and to experience in this kind of industry
Intern ( Trainee ) (Former Employee) –  TanauanJune 29, 2019
Working in this kind of industry it needs more patience and determination. I easily get along with the employees because of their friendly-environment and i felt that it was my "second Home". I have learned how to communicate with the clients efficiently and to be more motivated in my duties and responsibilities.
I am lucky that i met them, nowadays it is very hard to find a good leaders and a good workplace.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
Long Hours
Salary / Benefits
A good workforce of banking transactions.
OJT Trainee (Former Employee) –  Quezon ProvinceJune 28, 2019
The bank allows for a student-trainee to gain practical experience in accounting related to banking financial transactions. The trainee was highly oriented with how the flow of money works in a bank.
Pros
Free lunches and snacks
On-the-Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Tubigon BoholJune 16, 2019
I used to to work there as on the job trainee, i learned a lot in the job about banking services. and costumer service. the management is kind and the workplace is quite comfortable.
Pros
free snack
Ojt
On-the-Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 2, 2019
*Assist Client
*Cheque Validation
*Good Management, Bosses will treat you like your not OJT
*Travel to work everyday, daily traffic
*When we finish our required hours for OJT
Fun Work place
Assistant Clerk (Former Employee) –  PampangaMay 21, 2019
My work experience as a trainee is a life changing in some matters. I had learned so much knowledge and additional skills there. The working environment is very healthy.
Pros
Free foods
Cons
Overtime
Salary / Benefits
It is a convenient company where people treated each other with professional.
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  San Jose, Occidental MindoroMay 19, 2019
I was trained by professionals and the management was good I felt one of them. They conquer my confidence and made us improved our professionalism. The work place was secured, each of us are willing to help each other. The hardest part when I was an OJT was to communicate with english poepl but I had Improved it and made it to the best OJT.
On the Job Training (OJT) (Former Employee) –  Tondo, ManilaMay 16, 2019
Good supervisors and employees, help their teams to finish the day of they working, they have a good comunication skill. Banks have so many branches, thats why you can relocate to the branch that is near to you.
Pros
Short way to the office
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Busy workplace with a friendly environment
Internship Student (Former Employee) –  Crossing Calamba LagunaMay 15, 2019
Friendly employees. I learned lots about banking. I realized how communication is important in the field. Even the guards and the helper are so friendly. We are like a Family
Pros
Friendly employees
Senior Credit Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMay 10, 2019
A typical traditional banking but Management strives hard to automate transactions thru digitalization. Workplace and co-employees are fun to work with. The bank has lot of trainings and programs for career development
Team worker
On the job training (Former Employee) –  Angeles City, PampangaMay 6, 2019
Scanning, filing, printing. and sometimes troubleshoot a printer and scanner. and other office work such as finding folders from costumer and clients.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
High Benefits with higher workload
Sales Officer (Current Employee) –  Davao CityApril 22, 2019
Manpower must be higher to provide greater customer service.Trainings are only limited to Head Office units.
PNB provides higher benefits among banks
Pros
Health Insurance
Cons
Too much workload, ineffcient system
Good working envinronment
OJT (On the Job Training) (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa City, LagunaMarch 18, 2019
My stay at Philippine National Bank (PNB) as a trainee was a big part of my development. My experiences helped me prepare in facing the reality of life and for my future career as a business man. I learned different skills on how to assist diverse individuals, professional and non- professional. I also learned to present myself confidently and talked to foreign and Filipino clients.