PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK

PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK Employee Reviews

Good working environment
Good working environment and people are well mannered outside and inside the Bank. PNB has good benefits including salary, healthcard and 16the month bonus.
Salary / Benefits
The professionalism of the employees
They trained my abilities to work as one of them and guide me through out my training where they gave me critiques for me to improve myself and also acknowledge all my hard work that both motivated me to work more even harder. It was an excellent training ground for me.
Salary / Benefits
We assist customer everyday. Validating informations and giving them good treatment and services
It is a nice environment and the employees are very friendly and entertaining. It is easy to adopt in terms of the work. They are guiding us how to do a good work.
Operations
Clerical works such as filing of new accounts, classifying of signature cards, and segregation of withdrawal and deposit slips. PNB has the best workplace culture.
Productive and fun
ITS A GOOD PLACE TO LEARN ABOUT BANKING INDUSTRY BECAUSE MY SUPERVISOR EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THE FLOW OF OPERATIONS IN BANKING INDUSTRY . My typical day at work is always finishing the task given to me such as rerouting of docs then once i re-route it I'll make sure I will encode it in my monitoring so that I know where the documents going lastly updating the files and filling
Salary / Benefits
It is highly recommended for fresh graduates
Bank job requires extended working hours especially if you are on an officership position. The hardest part of the job is staying late just to comply with the management and BSP requirements. The most enjoyable parts are the fringe benefits and bonuses.
Pros
Bonuses and fringe benefits
Salary / Benefits
Good workplace , nice collegues..
very friendly , nice environment, good management, they train you greatly to be an effective employee of the company. a very comfortable workplace and secured company that i work before.
Salary / Benefits
Indeed Philippine National Bank is a competitive and well developed banking institution
It was a nice experience having my undergraduate on the job training at Philippine National Bank in which I learned a lot about the different banking related Jobs.
Salary / Benefits
Productive but traditional work place
Workplace is great but not as advanced as its competitors.

Work culture was fast-paced but employees are very competitive.

Work was not that hard but very strenuous.
On the job Training
• Assist and support bank administration in its operational issues.
• Gather and analyze financial and related data of customers.

• Assist customers in handling their deposits and check payments.

• Assist banking personnel in preparing and checking bank documents and statements.

• Liaise between banking personnel and customers.
Fun Work place
My experience is this institution is great in a way that most of the topics regarding check clearing, fraud detection was taught.

Bonuses are quite outstanding
Great people
I can't really say something about PNB because I just worked there as an intern for maybe 2 months and I was just doing some typing works. The place is clean with really great people and it's also organized.
Salary / Benefits
very productive and nice work place
I learned a lot from PNB. the employees are friendly and they are very approachable. never felt stress working at philippine national. Employees are the best never let me out of place.
Pros
Free snacks and dinner
Cons
I can't write anything here PNB is perfect!
Productive and Good Company
I was just an intern here, so I don't have much experience. But one thing I can say is that this workplace is very good and the people are well trained in their task.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
No allowance
Salary / Benefits
Able to learn new things
In line with the job I encountered, I have lots learning regards to documents we handled, Its all about Information Security, and as part of IT, its so efficient to know the different kinds of Information Security that will help my inner knowledge in different ways to secured my everyday living in line with the Security Culture.
Productive and clean workplace
It was a very fun experience to work with very goal driven people. Everyone was very approachable and very focused on the tasks they need to accomplish.
I love them all.
Its really good to be part of Philippine National Bank because my colleague is good. they teach you how to do it even the worse case scenario and they are very fun. i must definitely this job. it was a cool experience.
Stable
The company big and stable. They have health card and retirement pay. The company offers trainings & seminars that of be helpful to employees. Good working environment.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
traffic
productive and successful business
I've learned a lot of things of things such as the value of time, the value of money, the value of effort.. The effectiveness way on how to deal client pressure and employee towards clients. The accuracy of money, the exclusiveness of the financial transactions. I also learned the importance of time such as we need to pass our report accurately to avoid bias and fraud. The patience, the time management as well.
Pros
time limit
fun and exciting
* i am working 8-5 pm monday to friday
* i learned to interact with other people

* the management is good

* it is fun and exciting in our work place

* when there are so many people

* when you meet and greet other people
Salary / Benefits
Skilled employees and a great opportunity to be part and to experience in this kind of industry
Working in this kind of industry it needs more patience and determination. I easily get along with the employees because of their friendly-environment and i felt that it was my "second Home". I have learned how to communicate with the clients efficiently and to be more motivated in my duties and responsibilities.
I am lucky that i met them, nowadays it is very hard to find a good leaders and a good workplace.
Pros
Friendly employees
Cons
Long Hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at PHILIPPINE NATIONAL BANK. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2