PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews for Territory Manager

Territory Manager25 reviews
Philippines25 reviews
Productive and Good benefits
Definitely, the company provides good benefits such as health insurance, car plan, free uniform every year, but not limited to compensation because working here specially sales are at least at minimum of 12 hours everyday including sundays and holidays, most of the days wont have time for the family, just a few hours at night to be with them.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
long hours of working without overtime pay, No time for Family.
Productive and fun workplace
Working in pepsi cola as a leader is challenging. But we need to be aggresive to compit to the other brand ..i can say i have a lot of learning during the time i was at Pepsi Cola
Pros
Lunches
Continuous learnings and Ideas to Gain
Trainings and Workshops

New ideas to learn and gain new knowledge from trainings and workshops provided by the company.

Challenging work environment.
Pros
Car Plan
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Fun way to learn and develope
Overall I learned a lot with Pepsi-Co.

Good working environment.

Friendly and approachable HR management.

Good salary and benefits.

Have a great boss.
Pros
Salary, Benefits, Car Plan
Cons
Gas allowance not enough, no communication allowance
Salary / Benefits
You dont have time for your Family
- everyday is a work day including sunday
- l learned how to Manage Pressure

- Micro management

-work place culture is more on work with fear

-the hardest part of the job is how to balance work and family time

- the enjoyable part of the job is the issuance of brand new car plan
Pros
Car Plan with lesser participation
Cons
stress and no day off
Salary / Benefits
Enjoyable work place with the co-employee.
A typical work day starts at 6:30am and end up with unlimited time. From here I improved my human management ability and develop my work ethics. The management is supportive, workplace is full of pressure. The hardest part of the job is your colleagues are also your greatest competitor in the area. The enjoyable part of the job is when commissions and incentives are released.
Pros
Free Meal during meetings
Cons
Long Hours / Holiday Works / Weekend Duty
Salary / Benefits
A healthy worker is a happy worker
I was a Territory Coordinator in Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines Inc. since Dec 2014 to May 2017. I always send daily sales report to my Sales Manager and monitors sales everyday.I learned many tactics in my field of work, on how to handle my work especially in pressure time, on how to manage time and how to manage stress. There's always hardest part of the job, but i can manage it thru setting priorities on what to do first. The most enjoyable part on my field of work is working as a team.
Pros
Free Lunches
Challenging
Working in Pepsi Cola Products Philippines is the most challenging I have encountered. Task from Negotatioan, A/R's, Client and Different Client type.

Its a Great privileged to be part of something big, like Pepsi Cola Products Philippines Inc.
Pros
Always be on Time
Cons
Never get late
Turning point of career
Pepsi Cola work is a blast. I really enjoy my work in Pepsi Cola. The experience is great and the people that I meet on a daily basis is awesome. It was difficult for many to survive a year work load at Pepsi specially at Sales Department but I learn the trick of the trade easily and able to conquer.
Pros
Great people
Cons
No holidays
Productive & Fast PAced
Professional and Personal development through company training, coaching and on-hand experience. Fast Paced and very productive.
Salary / Benefits
Strong bond with colleagues but less time with family
Required to be at the office 7am, you end @ 8pm monday to saturday. May work during sundays.

Forced to drive an elf truck van in case personel doesnt show up for work.
Pros
Carplan, free drinks
Cons
Long hours work. Sunday work
Salary / Benefits
Quality of being Territory Manager and good management.
This job is a multitasking work from sales management, distributions, marketing,financial resources/cost management, organization and people development and business partner management. I love the passion for selling the products of Pepsi-Cola Products and monitoring of sku/brand/pack to increase the volume and increase the distribution.
Pros
Car plan & incentive packages
Cons
12 -14 Hours of daily work.
From Left to Right-Poor to Excellent
My previous jobs are all about sales and distribution.
Techniques of selling.

My responsibilities are-Sales Management, Product Distribution,Marketing, Financial Resources and Cost Management,Organization and People Development and lastly Business Partner Management.
Pros
Company's Program
Salary / Benefits
Needs improvement in top management. More considerable approach to employee's welfare and being.
Training and development skills with my company is at maximum level where I was honed and developed. Competitiveness and excellence are vital attributes needed to survive. Improvements need to be made with life/work balance and employee's welfare being.
Productive place to work
The company gives salary on time with full overtime. The company give full compensation and health benefits. The company provides a good working environment.
Selling and Opening Outlets
This is the most challenging time when your in pepsi because you encounter different person and objection which your mean focus on how to win the heart and idea of your client to sell you products.
Pros
Free Time
Cons
Long Time
Good company
So hectic and busy company. You are required to report at 6AM until
8PM. The company compensation package is not enough to the productive time you spent at work.
Pros
Training
Cons
Salary and Health care program
Salary / Benefits
pressured no time for the family.
I don't have time for my family I've been working for seven days a week, pressure, loaded of work. unsatisfied of salary.
Pros
car plan
Cons
workload
Salary / Benefits
People are easy to get along with
Day to day work is hectic,
I learned a lot from here because all the scope of Job I think I experience here. Management is quite business oriented but luckily we have a understandable bosses. My co workers are all easy to deal with, we are working as a family. The hardest part of the Job is to stay long hours. The most enjoyable in the Job is rewarding if the goal are achieved, money next.
Pros
People oriented
Cons
Long hours of working
Salary / Benefits
Work-life balance is not present
Sales employees relatively have no rest days and day-off. Sunday routes are mandatory and Philippine holidays are not in their vocabulary.
Pros
Sales incentives and commisions
Cons
long hours and no rest-day and holidays
Salary / Benefits
Our Company is a dynamic Company, since the business is Distributor based, we are reqiured to make sure to grow their volumes profitably.
A typical day at work is going to the distributor warehouse and monitor stocking levels. The Company requires the warehouses 3 days stocking levels with 1.5% buffer stocks to fast moving products. If there are lacking stocks, we need to order at the plant for the hauler to arrive the next day. Its highly required that we don't deliver to our outlets with incomplete stocks since it will be unfavorable to the distributor, meaning another trip to the outlet will merit new expenditures in terms of fuel, manpower and wear and tear. We are happy with what we do for so long. Selling with regular customers, new customers, merchandising, there is this feeling of achievement whenever we end the day. I devise new incentive schemes to our people, like profit sharing, if our sales objectives are met. Most of the time, I am happy that our people try hard to achieve our targets and they get their incentives as rewards. We try to manage our distributors like we are an independent functional Pepsi mini plant at our areas setting me as the focal point of the business. Everytime we have done our jobs correctly means more money for the distributor, then rest assured that we will continue to expand. The hardest part of the job is when the distributor collapses due to bankruptcy or mismanagement, it means I have to scout for another distributor in the same area with financial stability to absorb the costs of logistics, which is very hard nowadays. The recruitment might end in days, months without any distribution in the area which could lead to competitor opportunity. That is why some areas are dominated - more...
Pros
I have Car Plan, Per Diem on Far locations, Work*with Allowance
Cons
Long Hours, Working even on Sundays for the whole 3 months, Rainy days, typhoons are no excuse.