PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews for Outlet Manager

Outlet Manager15 reviews
Philippines15 reviews
Salary / Benefits
Good environment but you need to control and manage the stress
he work for me is easy because i already have an experience, i love to get together in all people to be able to get some idea to develop my work personality and to enhance my work capability. i enjoy to work with more people.
Solid experience in Sales management
Exellent Company sales science analysis and maintain Professionalism Efficiency Passion
Service Iintegrity must maintained, company cuture is solid via HR programs good health benefits and incentives
Job sutisfuction
Pepsi is one campany that provide needs of employer but it's hard for me because of my family I can't handle my time. Family and campany because a distace
Productive and resourceful
* I wake up early in the morning
* I learned how very important everyday transaction on field

* I manage my time everyday for visiting all of my customers

* I take pride in my work and value building relationships with others in order to better provide for their needs and want's and to my company's success.

* the hardest part of my job is if the third party delivery did not deliver on time my customer's order and or they cancel the delivery itself.

* the most enjoyable part of my job is a lot of people and friends I've meet everyday.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun with my motocycle
My work at pepsi starts 6:30 in the morning and it ends at 5:00pm whenever you finish all your task for that day. I have learned in this company that you be patient enough of my working hours.
Pros
Free gas
Cons
Long hours of work
Salary / Benefits
Very Demanding when it comes to time
No time for personal and family! Work is ok but the time you spend in your work is not enough in your salary and commission, make no mistake they have a very competitive commission rate and incentives.
passionate/hardwork
making objectives and sales target monthly
being with competitive group of people makes my daily sales life exciting

being passionate and professionallism
Salary / Benefits
Good
We are being challenge to hit the daily targets.we should have to improve the number of our outlets to increase also our sales.My coverage is entire General Santos City.
Pros
Incentives and commission
Healthy Workplace
Employees are good to work with, enhancing good personality, and a huge help in innovating my personal selling skills, and I'm so thankful that I was one of the team in making Progress in making progress.
Pros
full time
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
can enhance good personality and productivity.
This Company driven me in to the most advantage part of being employee, it enhance my personality and knowledge of handling all types of clients and co-worker, and it innovates my manner of presenting or executing personal selling process. Thank you.
Pros
fulltime
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
Trainings, seminar enhanced your abilities, fun, alot of incentive and commission, learning activity, but sometimes pressured And paper works.
To reach my daily sales taget by visiting all scheduled call Customers for sure incentive and commission. I learned alot specially in handling objection, rejection and any kind of pressure, boost my confidence in communicating and interacting to different kind of people. My teammates visor and managers was the key of what i learned as of today, they're the great mentors, teachers and friends. The management are molding me into a better person. Pressured workplace but fun. During lean month was the hardest part of my job due to low of demands specially during typhoon attack, it affects my KPI. I enjoyed alot when i reached my sales target that will turned to cash, trainings, activities and opened new account was also boost my happiness.
Pros
With car plan and complete benefits Hospitalization
Cons
Long working hours
Average overall rating.
- 1 day off per week

- Everyday learning process as an employee by means of customer service excellence.

- Good management system.

- Cooperation to reach target set.

- Hardest part is to encounter existing competencies, everyday is a planning process.

- Workplace and co workers to be with.
Pros
Medical Benefits
enjoy
I am having fun with pepsi cola negotiation different type of outlets to be faced and new problems and opportunities daily.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and Fun workplace.
• Advance Selling (Book the order of the customer)
• Account Management

- Attend to customer inquiries and requests for facilities, trade concessions and other marketing support.

- Implement approved credit terms and limits, tread concessions.

- Execute cancellation, suspension and issuance of credit line. Remit payments and settle accountabilities daily.

• Merchandising

- positioning of the product

- presentation of the product

- inventory

• Sales Related and Administrative Duties

- maintain and update executional planner, route book, Preseller daily activity report, customer ledger and other pertinent reports

- gather and report trade data and competitive activities in assigned areas.

- Implement action steps to bring performance to target
Pros
Free Beverages
Cons
long hour
Salary / Benefits
productive and easy to sell
booking to the area assinged to me, learned to communicate to a different individuals. the hardest part is when the delivery did not deliver the order of customers due to accidents or emergency to their delivery truck. i enjoyed reaching target
Pros
with vehicle