PepsiCo
Here to help: Coronavirus update
Updated: March 25 2020

PepsiCo Employee Reviews for Order Processor

Salary / Benefits
Very fun and challenging workplace
It is a place where skills are trained well. It's a fast-pacing work environment and multi-tasking skill are highly applicable. But most of all, it's an enjoying workplace.
Pros
Free softdrinks
Cons
OT most of the time
Productive with free PEPSI
Actually in PEPSI im not direct hire im under Agency. So i start my work waiting for the manager to give me the list of orders so that i will encode in the system. My fellow office mates are good very supportive.The Management, i don't have any benefits coming from them because im under Agency, but they are also supportive to me. The most enjoyable part of the job is i can buy a discounted soft drinks.. =)
Pros
free softdrinks
Cons
extended hours
Salary / Benefits
Pepsi cola products philippines inc. Is best company an international rules
Pepsi cola product philippines inc. Is best company i been working for 8year a beverage industries maker a top company in the philippines, hopitable worker.
Pros
Free: monthly grocery, shuttle bus ride
Cons
8hrs duty required
Salary / Benefits
very good job to experience
productive and can learn new things and lessons. hardest part of the job is working on night shift. more companions and a good position to start a job. i enjoyed working to this place.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun workplace with high profile/professional people.
I have gain so much knowledge from my position and with people around wherein brainstorming, training and orientation were always updated as per company and ASDOS system is concerned.

There is no hardest part of my job because everyone were always happy to learn and listen and helpful anytime.

Co-workers were professional and even Managers were awesome and intelligent people.

I am so grateful that I have been part of this great big company.
Pros
Free meal during company events/visits/meetings, free transportation from time to time
Cons
Long hours, but manageable because on-needed situation only
good working environment
enjoy working with my co-workers
I developed my skills using MS office