PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Found 177 reviews matching the search See all 12,657 reviews
It's okay.
Intern (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJuly 30, 2019
I worked as an intern and I learned a lot in terms of professional marketing. This actually made me interested in digital marketing. There are no benefits whatsoever but we were not overworked at all which is good.
Pros
No overtime
Cons
No allowance, benefits
Salary / Benefits
Pepsi Cola Plant Phil., Inc.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaJuly 25, 2019
Pepsi is a big international company and all the people i'd encounter when i am training there are nice. Theyre all good especially the Manager. The environment is good as well. Air conditioned and fresh. Janitors always clean the place.
Productive and resourceful
Key Outlet Manager (Former Employee) –  Iloilo City, Probinsya sang IloiloJuly 22, 2019
* I wake up early in the morning
* I learned how very important everyday transaction on field
* I manage my time everyday for visiting all of my customers
* I take pride in my work and value building relationships with others in order to better provide for their needs and want's and to my company's success.
* the hardest part of my job is if the third party delivery did not deliver on time my customer's order and or they cancel the delivery itself.
* the most enjoyable part of my job is a lot of people and friends I've meet everyday.
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part of the job
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Mandaluyong city PhilippinesJuly 18, 2019
the most enjoyable part of the job is when you meet your expectation by doing hardwork and having a positive attitude and be motivated everytime you go to work
Salary / Benefits
Productive and enjoyable career awaits you here
Internship (Former Employee) –  MuntinlupaJuly 6, 2019
It was an exciting and enjoyable career once you entered the gates of Pepsi. Almost all of the workers are nice and accommodating to work with but not all of them. Over all, PCPPI practices safety in all of their work places and follows rules and protocols at utmost relevance.
Pros
Free Pepsi Products
Fun workplace
Intern ( Trainee ) (Former Employee) –  Santo Tomas, BatangasJuly 1, 2019
It was a brief experience for me there but I was able to meet new people and learned a lot of things that i know i can use in my future endeavor. People who plans to work at PCPPI will surely have a good time.
Pros
good people
Salary / Benefits
Productive and stress-free work environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJune 24, 2019
I learned a lot from my internship experience at PepsiCo. My supervisors are very approachable and nice. I learned how to manage my time wisely and finish my work as soon as possible.
Pros
A lot to learn and experience
Fun workplace
ACCOUNTING ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Muntinlupa CityJune 6, 2019
As an OJT before I learned a lot especially in formulating in Excel. Always show your supervisor hat you are willing to learn so that you can be absorbed.
Pros
free drinks and snacks
Cons
casual employee
Salary / Benefits
Its a very productive and challenging role
Maintenance Encoder (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, PampangaApril 9, 2019
Pepsico is a work environment where you will learn a lot of things from start to finish on how beverages are being made, roles are very challenging because of multi tasking jobs but at the same time you're going to have fun working in this company, people coordinates with one another and they are really working as a team and at the same time as a family.
Internship Trainee
Internship Trainee - Operation Management (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 17, 2019
I highly recommend PepsiCo and its management. It is indeed a great experience working with Operations Manager as Second voice superior in the production line. I was able to develop my leadership skills as well as my abilities to provide counter measure in the assembly line.
Productive Workplace
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Rosario La UnionMarch 16, 2019
Multi tasking is always normal. Job could be challenging at times but quite manageable. Hourly sampling and learning to troubleshoot the line assigned to you.
Pros
Free drinks
Monday to Saturday Work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  NCRMarch 15, 2019
I lead, supervise, execute, coordinate and monitor S & D plans and programs within my territory, within corporate strategies and parameters with the objective of achieving targets;
I conduct regular on-the-job coaching to front-liners, recommend the selection, transfer, and, promotion of sales personnel;
I conduct research, analysis, and evaluation for possible sources of sales; present a PNL computation for the proposed Program;
I do gap analysis, and develop plans to addresses operational gaps and market opportunities.
Pros
There are lots of Trainings and Seminars.
Cons
Sunday Work.
Salary / Benefits
Goo company to work for and start your career. Positive work environment where people feel valued and empowered.
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Davao CityMarch 15, 2019
Responsible for monitoring and controlling quality parameters in in-line products
 Handles costumer complaints in the absence of quality manager and performs trade product sampling
 Responsible for implementing and monitoring plant sanitation processes including GMP and GLP
 Performs microbial sampling and analysis in plant equipment and surroundings.
 Performs chemical and microbial analysis of raw material, in-line and trade sample products
 Monitors quality instrument performance by performing routine instrument verification activity
 Responsible for raw material stock monitoring and inventory management
 Document controller, responsible for updating Quality Information System
Challenging
OJT Trainee (Former Employee) –  Rosario, La UnionMarch 2, 2019
As On-The-Job Trainee at pepsi its quite challenging because of hands on work when repairing and maintaining the equipment that is being used in the operation
Productive and fun working
Assistant of Key Account Manager / Clerk (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesFebruary 21, 2019
I have worked in Pepsi Cola Product Philippines Inc. was one of my unexpected experience. I lam Very Thankful to be part of the company eventhough i'm only a contractual under Agency (TEMPLAR) I know there is a lot of things and ideas that i've absorbed. They are all productive and very hardworking people. It was very challenging for me because it's my first job.
Pros
Free lunches
Productive and fun workplace
Accounting Analyst (Stock) (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 25, 2018
We start the morning with a prayer and assembling in the courtyard to greet one another. In terms of my stay in the company I've learn to be more responsible in my work and be more serious in what your superior give you as a task, and in the workplace it was very fun giving ideas learning to you team new stuff in terms of working in teams but there were times that the situation gets thought in work and very toxic but in the end end up making a way to get it right and the most enjoyable part in being part of the company is having the challenge to be capable of being a job team player and a good person.
Pros
Free Snacks
Salary / Benefits
Fair treatment and non-toxic working environment
Recruitment and Training Intern (Former Employee) –  TunasanNovember 22, 2018
Working as an intern in Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines, Inc. (PCPPI) was a great experience for me. My supervisors as well as other co-workers never made me feel as if I am in the level of "just an intern". They treated me as if I am already a regular employee. Definitely, in terms of growing professionally, PCPPI will never fail you.
Pros
Free Pepsi products (i.e. snacks and drinks)
Hard working area
Sales & Marketing Department (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 30, 2018
Average kind of work. It takes a lot of effort and energy. Fair management. the hardest part of job is you don't know where you are getting assign every week.
Pros
Free pepsi product and good compensation.
Cons
no day off
Productive workplace
On the Job Trainee (Former Employee) –  Davao CityOctober 6, 2018
During my internship at Pepsi-Cola Products Philippines, Inc. I acquainted myself with the necessary skills and basic understanding in machine operation and maintenance. More importantly, I had the opportunity to work with some of the seasoned engineers who imparted there knowledge in the engineering industry.
Salary / Benefits
the most enjoyable part of job
Route Settlement Analyst (Former Employee) –  Davao CityAugust 9, 2018
the most enjoyable part of job when your boss appreciate your works. It nice to have a boss who is willing to appreciate simple things about your work because it makes you feel comfortable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at PepsiCo. Our community is ready to answer.

54.7K