PepsiCo

PepsiCo Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
Good
Fast pace lots of trailer to load and unload replenishing picking and put aways. Checking forklift and washing every week cleaning battery changing engine oils and changing flat tires.
Work enjoy
Hitting the target and enjoy your commission. Also customer satisfaction and relation to your co worker, supervisor, and last good relation to your company..
Great training ground.
Every operation day is challenging. This company will bring the best in every employee. Provided a great career path to those who are aspiring to become a team lead.
Salary / Benefits
productive and have some activities that can boost the energy of the worker like the sports activities
the time duration of the schedule in the company is reasonable. The managements manage their workers in a good manners. I have learned a lot of things
Salary / Benefits
Competitive company and self enhancing employee
I have a regular duty, that make the company as a working life balance as an IT in the company. I learned many things specially enhancing my IT professions, the management was so good and nice they cooperate and hear what the employee needs, this company was very competitive and molds new generation as a leader,hardest part of the job? i think all jobs are all hard but if you sincere to your work it will come as easy, I enjoyed my company specially my co- it consultant in different plant location.
Well done
Pepsico have concern to their employee. Always put their employee first, what they need, enhancing cultural environment. Lots of achievement. Always a braveheart!
work hard
They help people to work at their company even if it's sideline, to earn money. They are competetive. They are doing their jobs properly to make their customers satisfied.
Salary / Benefits
Good environment but you need to control and manage the stress
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at PepsiCo?
Salary / Benefits
Productive and competitive work place
The work for me is easy because i already have an experience, i love to get together in all people to be able to get some idea to develop my work personality and to enhance my work capability. i enjoy to work with more people.
PepsiCo is good.
PepsiCo is a good company and it can give you good experience. There are a lot of products you can avail. The Managers are strict but bold. The General Manager is also good.
Productive and Good benefits
Definitely, the company provides good benefits such as health insurance, car plan, free uniform every year, but not limited to compensation because working here specially sales are at least at minimum of 12 hours everyday including sundays and holidays, most of the days wont have time for the family, just a few hours at night to be with them.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
long hours of working without overtime pay, No time for Family.
Salary / Benefits
A professional company coupled with business challenges that are consequences of previous management decisions
A reasonable place to work and develop a career. Challenging HR opportunities to contribute. Key issues are sustainability of the business and building a culture that will support the long-term business strategies.
Productive and friendly workmates
The assigned work are always done on schedule leading to a productive and efficient manufacturing plant. The workmates and the supervisors are also very friendly.
Playing Basketball
good company, good people, good management. highly recommended to the people want to a part of this company. I learned a lot of the company specially to my career growth.
Relaxed environment
basics salary is ok
benefits are not as good as other FMCG companies, very basic

has work-life balance, people are very relaxed and no sense of urgency
Salary / Benefits
Good
Job seeker for part time full time and also contract for work....i am a hard working person any job i can work and i can do work any time even if holiday
Not great
Not good for health the continental shift even by U.K. standards no care for the employees wellbeing only numbers management lack the skills and knowledgeskills
Pros
Pay
Cons
Losds
productive
to become inventry analyst
the manager very strict

good invironment

when i mistake to post a product in inventory form

when some employe are become friends inside and out to company
Interesting, productive and fun
Having a experience in a food and beverage manufacturing company is a great experience for me as an industrial engineering graduate. pepsi co exposed me on the production of their drinks and how they manage each line.
Solid experience in Sales management
Exellent Company sales science analysis and maintain Professionalism Efficiency Passion
Service Iintegrity must maintained, company cuture is solid via HR programs good health benefits and incentives
Salary / Benefits
Goal oriented and jolly people
Answering trouble calls and follow up to technicians, technicians will do the maintenance for the post mix.

every 1st friday of the month Mass is scheduled.