Palawan Pawnshop Employee Reviews

Salary / Benefits
productive and fun work place
Branch Cashier (Former Employee) –  maitum, sarangani provinceJuly 11, 2019
I learned about time management, having fun at work and all cashier task such as,assuring efficiency in handling cash at the branch and delivering excellent customer service. being responsible for accurate cash transactions, including accounting of all services and encoding that into palawan computer system. serving customers with the smile on my face.
Pros
incentives
Cons
handling cash
Good workplace
Tell (Former Employee) –  Lamitan City BasilanJuly 9, 2019
It is very worthful to work in palawan pawnshop my desirable workplace to be. we are all unite as a employee. as I have a worked experience in palawan pawnshop it added my knowledge, learnings on how to manipulate and deal with different customers.
Fast paced working environment
Frontliner Cashier II (Former Employee) –  Antipolo City, RizalJune 24, 2019
I gained more knowledge in financial service business. I also trained myself in being an effective sales frontliner. Working here will also gain more friends.
Pros
Higher salary amd benefits, promotion every year
Cons
Re-assignment
stressfull..
associate/cashier (Former Employee) –  BatangasMay 26, 2019
At palawan pawnshop you are goin to encounter diffirent kind of customers attitude..And you need to be friendly and be kind to them even they are rude to you..
Pros
incentives
Cons
short brake
Salary / Benefits
Product and fun work place.
Sales Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Zamboanga CityNovember 12, 2018
Fucos on the company while working and my individual experience while employe there. And I will do my best to support to your company, i don't mind if I'm stressful while working as long as Im willing to assist to the customer.
Pros
Free Launches
Cons
Shory breaks, Healthcare
convenient
Branch Cashier (Former Employee) –  South Town Cebtre Tabunok Talisay CebuOctober 5, 2018
While working in this field, I was fortunate to enhance my communication skills as well as my public relations skills; I was also responsible for working with customers as well as handling the cash registers and cash counts at the end of the evening and assuring that the count was correct.
Pros
No lunch break
Cons
It has an over time pay
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Associate (Former Employee) –  philippinesSeptember 18, 2018
Promote a culture of honesty, fair play and compassion in all our corporate transaction.Take care of our associates and treat them as family.To remain true to our commitment that our customers’ pledged possessions are secure.
Fun and enjoying
Branch Associate (Former Employee) –  NagaJune 13, 2018
Lots of benefits to enjoy. The management are very hands on in terms of the improvement of the branch. They make sure that the associate has given equal ratings that suits their capability with their job.
Pros
given an incentives in each transactions
Productive, and creative
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Inopacan, leyteApril 24, 2018
Palawan pawnshop is the one company that gives me a opportunity, on how to be as one family they trained me in the different stage of responsibility in our branch, they gives me a knowledge that different from the other company , as far as I know they are the who gives inspiration to employee so that that employee has a motivation to work, they give a good benefits which are the allowances, incentives, benefits, insurance ,and others, they trait us a family in the company. So that 's why all employees are successful to those responsibility of their job. This is my first job that i work ever and i didn't see any problem about the employees and the company.... All I can say is they help everyone so that they can stand together.
Pros
They give me a knowledge on how to handle the customer, even though this customer is has different attitude, they give me on how be a faster because we have a lot of customers in the branch.
Cons
No noonbreak
Salary / Benefits
have a good benefits to the staffs
Branch Cashier (Former Employee) –  Davao City PhilippinesJanuary 25, 2018
This company has a good management towards staff, they would give you an incentives everyday that's a very big help to the staffs, and at the same time I learnt how to be more efficient especially in money matter.
Pros
incentives daily
Salary / Benefits
Fun and different customer who visits.
Cashier and PEPP Operator (Former Employee) –  La Carlota City NegOccidentalDecember 12, 2017
It was a great experience you get to meet different customers and co workers became friends.
Ive learn how to interact with different people.
Learn how to do the ledger and balance the account.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
No noon break
Salary / Benefits
A good company and stressful at the moment
Cashier/ Area Marketing / Appraiser (Current Employee) –  philippinesDecember 7, 2017
Palawan pawnshop is a great company. The salary is good specially with the incentives. But sometimes we tend to find another job for us to see the best version of our self and to prove that i can do anything. 😊
Pros
Free lunch
Not so productive.
Cashier/Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  NcrNovember 8, 2017
Before i enjoy the job and the company..for me it was a good company and regarding the compensation im satisfied with it..maybe its the new management which is very strict and they are not able to know their employees concerned was one of the reason why many of their employees are quitting.
enjoyable workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  manilaOctober 31, 2017
Typical day at work is to Assist the customer.
I learned to respect co worker and love your job.
Management is good.
Same way of workplace culture by assist the customer.
The hardest part of my job in my experience when boss around me.
The most enjoyable part when all employee motivate each other for the goal of the company.
Pros
overtime pay
Cons
too long hours
Challenging
Cashier Associate (Current Employee) –  Puerto Princesa, PalawanOctober 9, 2017
As a employee of PPS, when i started to work here I want to challenge my self if I will do it.. Just to improved my self but when the day passed, day to day work with an other asaociate, i haved learned more, the way you talk to customer treat them as a family, the way to control your self in terms of arguing with them and to solve a problem in a simple way with out arguing to customers.
In every day of my life, in a long day that i will spend here at my work it was challenging me just because i live here so far from my family.
I will do my job just to help to company not for my self needed only.
Pros
No lunch break
Cons
Overtime when you assigned to 6:30 branch
Salary / Benefits
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Dipolog City, Zamboanga del NorteSeptember 14, 2017
One of the best job that can you learn how to deal with people. And how we improve our self confidence. To be learn on how we can communicate other people who need the service of the company.
Pros
Daily allowances and overtime payment
Cons
9 hours
productive
Teller (Former Employee) –  LagunaAugust 4, 2017
in learned how to communicate to the customers, how they treat them in proper way. they give proper salary to their employees, as a cashier you should know your responsibilities especially in customers payment, you should double check the money before you give to the customers, and should double the customers money before you put to your "kaha".
Pros
incentives every day
Cons
regular time 8hrs a day
Salary / Benefits
A wonderful great! Work ever!
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJuly 9, 2017
Palawan pawnshop is not just for gold but an exchange of money and sending all through local and international deal with a lot of services insurance and more.
Friendly
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesJune 25, 2017
Nice and kind with the customers in-short friendly..pleasant personality , very charming and always smiling and be positive .. creative and be passionate.
productive and efficient
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Cebu CityJune 25, 2017
Monday, mostly because the day flies by in a flash
i learned to be more patient
management always trying for the best
honesty,friendly
hitting the inventory given
entertaining clients/customers
Pros
free boarding house