productivity and fun lots of learning
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Cleans all alleyways, Mess and Receiving Rooms, Senior Officers Cabin, Kitchen implements and utensils;
* Assists the C/Cook in his cooking duties;
* Serves food on all personnel and guests as well;
* Observes proper cleanliness either personnel or in the over-all upkeep of the Galley and Mess Room;
* Perform such functions as may assigned to him by C/Cook or Captain of the vessel.
i learned that every mood is special during work and very special when it comes to dignity..
about the management is okay normal typical agents giving special attentions to their employees..
workplace culture it's a common in every galley/kitchen but specialties comes out on different spots of religions and nationalities...
every job is hard, it's only difference to others is that you are on the sea, fighting your way through the biggest waves of water... but it's worth it...
most enjoyable part are when tide, storms, everything is dancing including your tools specially your self too.. also when reaching a port and go offshore...
free meals, less effort on going to work and easy to save money
unavoidable fights with your crews