Our Lady of the Pillar Medical Center Employee Reviews

Employees are friendly
Intern (Former Employee) –  Imus, CaviteMay 25, 2019
Great company and fun to work at. They will teach you anything you want to learn, just ask them. They are friendly and professional. Highly recommended!
Salary / Benefits
all the people here are nice
JUNIOR INTERN (Former Employee) –  CaviteFebruary 13, 2019
this is where my foundation of skills and knowledge developed in the application of what i have learned during my stay at my school. They guided me appropriately and make me learn also on my own
fulfilling job
Resident Doctor (Former Employee) –  philippinesAugust 23, 2018
All employees are very professional as well as the management.
Value for their employees at all times. However , salary is much lower as compared to international companies
Salary / Benefits
fun workplace, approachable work mates
Nursing Assistant Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Cavite, PhilippinesFebruary 8, 2018
Workplace is good
Good managerial applies
Work mates are approachable and friendly
Hardest part of the job was, if you will encounter costumer in the counter who are shouting.
Salary / Benefits
It enhances your nursing skills
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  PHILIPPINESJanuary 30, 2018
I had a good working environment in our lady of the pillar medical center. It helped me to be a better nurse that I could be.
It thought me and enhance my nursing knowledge and skills that other hospital can't offer.
Pros
Free medical examinations
What I learned
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesDecember 12, 2017
As a new graduate, being in a setting where you are actually an employee, there are practices that are ideal and practical in which you will learn how to be very creative and use as much resources as possible with so little choices.
Salary / Benefits
Provides free seminars for personal development and friendly workplace
Diabetes Nurse Educator (Former Employee) –  Imus City, Cavite PhilippinesSeptember 4, 2017
I've learned how deal professionally with different kind of individual in the best possible way. All days work is a new learning experience that I really enjoyed. Though there are tough times these that not hinder me to pursue my chosen profession.
Pros
Pro active workplace
Productive work place
Medical records staff (Current Employee) –  Imus,caviteAugust 10, 2017
As a medical records staff we communicate to.other people,answering the phone call outside and inside the hospital ,retrieve the old charts of the patient , secured the confidentiality of the patients charts, we implement the policy after you get your records the patients we secure a 2 valid id's to identify patients and authorization letter if the patient not able to go to the records
Pros
Cons
8 hours
good worklplace
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Imus Cavite, PhilippinesMay 29, 2017
working in a hospital is a little bit tiring due to most of the people that can be encountered are ill and uneasy. more patience is needed to survive the shift.
Salary / Benefits
as a novice nurse wayback 2006 OLPMC gave an opportunity to me to practice nursing in a safe delivery care as a registered nurse
REGISTERED NURSE (Former Employee) –  philippinesMay 23, 2017
It is an opportunity to work with OLPMC it honed me tov become a globally competent nurse.|
They conduct trainings and seminar that aids the nurses to be competent
Work is routine
Internal Medicine Resident Physician (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 5, 2016
Coworkers are great and it is good that the hospital provides free food for doctors on call. Donwside is the pay is not that high and sometimes payment is delayed if coming from insurance companies. But overall, work environment is not that bad.
Assessments and Intervention
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Imus, 04ADecember 4, 2015
Worked under a supervision of a Head Nurse providing bed side care, treatment, and clinical documentation for patients on medical ward floors.

Handled medication administration, dressing changes, suctioning, and all other aspects of nursing care.

Enhanced decision making, autonomy, collaboration and outcome evaluation abilities with the framework of providing nursing care.
Salary / Benefits
Productive day at work and fun workplace, staffs and superiors.
ACCOUNTS SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Tamsui Avenue, Bayan Luma I, Imus CaviteDecember 11, 2014
My typical day at work are most likely computer based which means encoding, updating, balancing reports. Also handles concerns, taking calls and people-oriented.
Job learning are improve my communication skills, technical and systems update.
In terms of management handling supports the employees and people in the company where we serve.
Hardest part of the job I experienced was my Immediate supervisor leave the company so the work endorsement was taken by me. But this is also the most challenging part because I handles the work for next high level position.
The most enjoyable part of the job are the workplace, co-workers and people around the company where this is hospital industry.
Pros
Flexible in time management
Cons
Six-day work service.
Salary / Benefits
Productive and fun working place
Nursing Assistant (Medical Surgical Ward) (Former Employee) –  Cavite City, 04AJuly 16, 2014
8 hours duty and more on bedside.taking vital signs and assiting the staff nurse
Salary / Benefits
it's been a long stand in my area
nursing aide (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesApril 8, 2014
customers come and go. you should always be patient, be punctual at work. always produce a good quality of service. as a team you should lessen the conflicts. as an individual always cooperate with the team and follow the managements rules.
Salary / Benefits
Good working place for an entry level nurse who had just graduated from college.
STAFF NURSE (Former Employee) –  IMUS, CAVITE PHILIPPINESMarch 2, 2013
No professional growth.
employees benefits is insufficient
leave with pays are at only 5 days only
no increase in annual salary, senior nurses and newly hired nurses get the same compensation.
no medical benefits.
Pros
free uniform, 15% discount on hospital fees
Cons
low salary
Salary / Benefits
its happy to work in hospital
Laboratory Clerk (Current Employee) –  imus cavite philippinesNovember 4, 2012
increased my knowledge when it comes in medical field the co employee is good the management work nice