Oracle

Oracle Employee Reviews

Found 16 reviews matching the search See all 5,781 reviews
Amazing Journey in Oracle
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 18, 2018
I worked for Oracle Philippines for almost 6 years and it was an amazing journey for me. I learned a lot of things about product support. I also gained friends while working with my team mates across the globe. Working for Oracle is like you being a traveler since you work with different people across the globe.
Pros
Fixed working schedule
Salary / Benefits
A great environment for multitaskers
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  Makati CityJuly 4, 2018
This workplace is new to me, everything is start up with multiple nationalities. I learned to multi task and be keen to details since this company caters a lot of different accounts. Usual Australian culture. The hardest part of this job is that it is quite confusing at some time because a lot of tenured employees act like bosses who wants to have the last words. The most enjoyable is the working schedule because it is dayshift. By the way i am referring to Oracle CMS, not the other well know Oracle Company
Pros
Dayshift
Cons
Multiple Accounts
friendly workplace, complete facilities
Customer Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesMarch 8, 2018
People are friendly, chill place and great colleagues.
Work are easy, we use cam for customer. Management are easy to approach, open door policy. The place was clean, complete equipment and nice working condition.
Pros
always have events, family gatherings
Cons
nothing
Java Developer
Java Developer and CC&B Consultant (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesJanuary 29, 2018
Compensation wise, not competitive.
Workplace culture, there's a work-life balance.

Limited option for trainings and learning expansion.

Good health benefit.
Pros
Good Health benefit
Cons
Low compensation
Salary / Benefits
Fun and relax work environment
QA Analyst (Current Employee) –  TaguigJanuary 25, 2018
Oracle Philippines have a fun and relaxing work environment. Work and life is balanced. Benefits/Health care is above par compared with other companies.
Salary / Benefits
Efficient working place with Global standards
Implementation Consultant III (Former Employee) –  MakatiJanuary 24, 2018
Work space is spacious that lets you maximize your working experience. Company follows global standards that makes you more efficient when it comes to maximum output and on on-time deliveries.
Salary / Benefits
It is a good workplace where good teamwork and professional relationships are fostered
Senior Manager - APAC Shared Services (Former Employee) –  Zuellig Building, Makati CityOctober 2, 2017
Working for Oracle for 8 years was good experience for me. It is a multicultural environment where you can speak your mind freely. Your opinions and suggestions matter. Employee welfare is always valuable to management. We ensure our people are fed and compensated well during extended hours. As a manager, I ensure my people enjoy little perks of good snacks and meals. Little rewards count and help in boosting productivity and a positive atmosphere. Our people look forward to meetings as there is always something interesting to look forward to. Typically workload increases during the quarter ends and year end but our people do not fret, they are well supported in all aspects. When multimillion dollar contracts are involved, that becomes a challenge, however, I saw a sense of fulfillment in my people after accomplishing the same. The elements of the contract creation and factors around it always carry valuable lessons and experiences that make it worthwhile for them. Overall, my previous company was one great one and I value every experience I gained from that.
Pros
free snacks and lunches
Cons
Philippine holidays are not well spent during financial quarter ends
Salary / Benefits
Targets are hard to achieve
Senior Principal Consultant (Current Employee) –  TaguigNovember 23, 2016
Work is challenging due to the different issues presented by the various products. My technical skill set has grown because of the different application I have to learn and support.
Pros
Company benefits
Cons
Project Managers are just resource managers
Project Assignments
Test Lead (Former Employee) –  Taguig CityOctober 12, 2016
All of my assigned projects were quality driven and for clients considered major players in the utility industry in Australia and in Japan. The company implements a well-defined QA process and compliance is a must. Work in this company has always been very challenging and very fulfilling.
Fair employer
Finance Manager (Former Employee) –  Makati CitySeptember 21, 2016
I enjoyed working with this company. The management is very supportive and there is a good working relationship with my co-workers. Because of the system in place, Accounting processes are accomplished on a timely manner.
Pros
with de minimis benefits
Cons
multi tasking due to limited staff assigned
Fun working environment
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  BGC, Taguig City, PhilippinesJuly 18, 2016
The workplace is great and also the people working there. Gives their employees room to grow in terms of career development.
Salary / Benefits
Work with travel benefits.
Senior Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  ManilaJuly 18, 2016
As an Oracle Consultant I get to travel to different countries depends on the project assignment. I get to enjoy and discover different culture and meet people. The position requires you to work more than the basic working hour to meet some deadlines.
Pros
Good benefits.
Cons
Stressful with long hours of extra work time and support.
Salary / Benefits
The Best Company I have worked with.
Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Makati PhilipinesOctober 29, 2013
Simply the Best Company I have worked with. Good salary package, the best medical insurance and very good working environment and the best Support Director I have worked with.
Pros
everything
Oracle
CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  PhilippinesAugust 21, 2013
Great Medical Benefits
Great Colleagues
There is Work and Life Balance
Opportunity to Work from Home
Pros
Free Movies, Great medical benefits
Cons
Not competitive pay. No YEARLY salary increase.
Fun to work with.
Business Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Taguig, PHJune 27, 2013
Fun working place because you won't demand for anything and considered each colleague as a family. I've learned alot from the company even though I don't have any background on the said environment they provided us all the training/s that we will be needing in order for us to do our duties and responsibilities well.With the Management, they are all fair treating their employees and regarding with the work load or job everyday is a fun working day because we treated each other as a family and if someone is in need we see to it that we can help or assist each other with all of our knowledge and with all that we ca.
Pros
Free lunch, clothing allowance, transporation allowance plus the incentives
Cons
N/a