Northern Trust Corp. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Salary / Benefits
blessed to a part of such a wonderful place and to work side by side, The work is very diverse, and there are new challenges everyday,
Data Analyst, Support Staff (Former Employee) –  TaguigSeptember 8, 2016
As a Data Analyst we support the team in day to day basis.We ensure that work must done correctly.Assist with special project as needed. Data Management.Learned how to operate Bloomberg program and different kind system. The management is very approachable. Our Challenge was engaging in many payments and paper to be analyze but we finished it on time.
I love the professional atmosphere and friendless of all the staff. They even gave as free meal.It has been exciting to work at Northern Trust almost from the very beginning and I am happy to work in a team that, despite the challenges of a growing.
Pros
Free meal with the team sometimes
Cons
Volume
Salary / Benefits
Work Place and Challenges
Manager (Current Employee) –  Manila, PhilippinesJuly 27, 2015
Healthy work place with good sense of diversity and inclusion is fostered in the company. Good challenge and at the same time fulfilling with managing clients' multiple demands.
Pros
Flex time, People
Cons
Extensive work hours during month end and too many engagements